It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Evidence Found On Google Earth For All To See!!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Another interesting anomaly in the area of Shadoww's original pic. These are probably just sand dunes, but if you tune this in on Google Earth, there are a bunch of these, and they are all shaped amazingly similar, and have a metallic look to them.
Unusual Dunes

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
One way to better ascertain exactly what these structures are, is to check the same areas for previous dates to see if the structures were there or not. I don't know if this is even possible to do with google earth or flash earth but it could be revealing to check satellite photos from 6 months ago, then 1 year ago, then 2 years ago, and keep going back to see if it can be determined when these structures showed up in that location or what kind of changes have occurred over time to the structures. Maybe they were not there a year ago, in which case you would know these are signs of recent activity in the area.

This may be some kind of archeological dig. That wouldn't be too far-fetched since there appear to be many signs of ancient human occupation judging by the many glyphs.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Copper mine, pretty sure i hacve see some aerial pics of one a long time ago.... Looks like the same.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Come on, you guys lack imagination. Science gotten to your brain. Look at the pics, and admit. SOMETHING is unusual and worth investigation, before all of the pics we find get removed by the Government.
OK, I give up. There is no treasure, no reason for lookin.....
Don't bet on it. Continue on a pathetic life of existance where hope and intrigue is a thing of the past, because your already programmed for destruction. Well, don't plan on getting through.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
Come on, you guys lack imagination. Science gotten to your brain. Look at the pics, and admit. SOMETHING is unusual and worth investigation, before all of the pics we find get removed by the Government.

Just what part of there is nothing to see here do you not understand? The original Poster has responsibility to present his theories and evidence and he has not done that.

He/She is asking others to look around and see what they can find for wha? To do his/her work for him/her I don't think so. The burden of proof is upon the author and in this case he/she has failed.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Shots, what part of we're all in this together DON'T you understand? We want our God given right to know what's going on in this world. I think Google has given us a wonderful opportunity to discover our planet, and your making this out as some desire to run a thread. No comment on the glyphs? Your angry defense makes you appear guilty of something. Are you a government plant ?. If so, come clean.
Sorry Shadoww, you thread which I thought fantastic, has purposely been beaten down in even the freest of speech areas. This raises a big red flag for me, and I will investigate even further, because now I'm sure we're onto something.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I just realized tinypic removed the two pictures I posted, the one of the UFO near Steamboat, and the one of the wierd sand dunes, but left up the one of the Glyphs. Anyone care to comment. Mods, I think you should move this back into the conspiracy section.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Shots, what part of we're all in this together DON'T you understand? .

We are only in it together once the author furnishes his evidence to which he was asked over and over not only by me but by others and he furnished nothing just spectulation of a few pictures is all he furnished.

WNo comment on the glyphs?

Hmm check the location of the Inca/Mayan empire you will find the area he used is and has been loded with them for thousands of years. DOH
Source
Picture

Your angry defense makes you appear guilty of something. Are you a government plant ?. If so, come clean.

LOL I wish but they have a manditory retirement age that I passed some years ago. As for anger no none at all just asking the author to furnish the alleged evidence he claimed he had and I also wanted to here more about what his secret sources had to say is all.

[edit on 4/17/2007 by shots]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Did you get a chance to look at the strange dunes pic. Wonder why tinypic removed this? First time they ever did that. Strange. Oh, by the way. You look around the area, there is a armada of military looking ships, (at least 60) floating in one of the ports. Don't think that was meant to be seen either.
By the way, why did the mayan make these glyphs hundreds of feet tall visible from high up?

[edit on 17-4-2007 by stompk]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
You just do not want to get it do you? The author said he had evidence and he failed to furnish it. There is nothing to discuss.

As for the pic being removed from Tiny Url Did it ever occur to you that the individual who submitted the pic for hosting reomved it????

Witt that said I am out of here it is usless to attempt and discuss something that the author refuses to back up with evidence.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I submitted that pic. I took it off of Google, emailed it to myself and submitted it to tinypic. And the other. I have these pics in my computer and will happily email them, and others to you.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
where on earth (literally) is this!?

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I submitted that pic. I took it off of Google, emailed it to myself and submitted it to tinypic. And the other. I have these pics in my computer and will happily email them, and others to you.

You still refuse to get it. This is not about what pictures you submitted nor which ones you posted and or have on your computer.

You did not start the thread and claim YOU had evidence of Aliens did you? The answer is no.

On the other hand Shadow did. He made several claims and did not submit one shred of evidence to back up his claims and or accusations that is the whole point here. Submitting pictures and asking others what they think they are is not evidence. note the title of the thread Alien Evidence Found On Google Earth For All To See!!!

The truth of the matter is he did not find any evidence what he found was possible evidence which he failed to prove was real.

BTW You links for tiny worked just fine a minute or so ago.

One last time this is not about you, it is not about me it is about the author who failed to produce what he promissed.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Holy crap Shots. Your taking this thread a bit too personally. And the poster isnt obligated to "keep a promise". Look if you and others keep running posters off then we will get less and less new info around here.
Less content = #ty. Comprende?
Weve supported the fact that this is infact a Military area as well as possible mining and or excavations.
Ive not had my boots on the ground their so honestly I cant say there is no Alien activity and Neither can you.
Have a coffee and give the constant badgering of Shadoww a rest.
Your a bit to fixated on a "Alien nonsense thread" IMO and to the point of going way overboard.
BTW Im keeping this thread very much in the forefront of my ATS thread stops.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
To be honest i am very disappointed with this site..
People have said i have not posted what i said i would..
I have explained why i didnt post more of my suspicions at the beginning, it was because i wanted people to view the area whilst not imposing my beliefs or thoughts on them.
Im very disappointed at the personal attacks.
i think i have brought a very important area to all your attention. If any of you have actually looked at the area, you will see many anomalies...Also i believe signs of an Alien presence, past and present.
I also refuse to make another post in this thread unless it gets moved out of Skunkworks.
I will go as far to say i will never post on the site again unless the topic gets moved..
If thats the way its gonna be, so be it..
I have had much better receptions on other sites..
The only reason i am posting now is because there seems some decent people on here that are willing to look and are searching for real truths...

I find it offensive the treatment i have received on this site since i joined.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Yea Shots i'm confused why you just havn't given the author a chance to produce this evidence, okay granted the title of the thread is misleading but the way in which you have torn into this thread is a bit strange... seems like some people just wanted to kill it as fast as possible for some reason.

I mean the thread is less than a week old, no evidence as of yet granted but some interesting pics which can be discussed.... the Author promised new info in the future... WOW its less than a week since the birth of this thread and nobody has given him chance.... no wonder he hasn't, probibly doesn't think its worth it with the negativity recieved.

Well guys looks like youve got what you wanted and put this Thread to bed.... nice

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This thread has a feeling of deja vu about it. It is almost eerie the way it mirrors the friction between Hank McCoy and Alien Agenda. There, too, proof positive was promised, and Hank kept pressing Alien Agenda to deliver on that promise, in the same way that Shots keeps pressing Shadow to put up the proof that he claims to have. They could pass for the same people. Deja vu.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
This thread has a feeling of deja vu about it. It is almost eerie the way it mirrors the friction between Hank McCoy and Alien Agenda. There, too, proof positive was promised, and Hank kept pressing Alien Agenda to deliver on that promise, in the same way that Shots keeps pressing Shadow to put up the proof that he claims to have. They could pass for the same people. Deja vu.

History often repeats itself. Its just a different cast of characters each time but the same general story.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Shadoww, it's been a while, post your "evidence" already.
Nobody is going to be influenced one way or the other... Your title is glaring and needs to be fulfilled IMHO.

Shot's let's give him a chance to put up what he has and go from there.

Okay, back to THE TOPIC please.

Springer...

[edit on 4-17-2007 by Springer]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Ok shadoww. I have found reports stating that strange creatures have been sighted here, and may have terrorized people living in the area. I have found that there is a man claiming that these creatures are stepping in to our dimension via an "imbalance of energy". I have found that there is a mining operation going on in this area. You have alluded an underground alien base. So...is there a "mining operation" being conducted here to build an underground base? Is there a "mining operation" being conducted here to look for a "stargate" that may be giving these creatures access to our realm? I don't mean to "influence" anyones thoughts, that is just me thinking outdside the "box". Simple yes or no would do shadoww.

[edit on 17-4-2007 by souls]

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join