It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Screw the news... ATS rules!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
There is no better news source then Above Top Secret.

ATS has some of the best news hounds on the internet and they rock!!!

Where else can you get breaking news like you find here.

Yes, there are several breaking news sources but when it all comes together on ATS there is no equal.

I salute the news hounds who make ATS the best on the net!!!

You know who you are!

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   
ATS surely does have a way of getting the stories to us a lot faster than some of the major media, we all know they have to wait and get approval before they release anything to the public, puppets on a string those news media!

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   
ATS is indeed a great news source for a community of its size thanks to the efforts of the dedicated individuals who value speed over comments!

Well done everyone!

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I have been a member here at ATS for a little over a week now and I am 100% addicted to it. Before I found myself channel surfing between Fox News, CNN, etc. now I have a new addiction and I love it.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bushed
I have been a member here at ATS for a little over a week now and I am 100% addicted to it. Before I found myself channel surfing between Fox News, CNN, etc. now I have a new addiction and I love it.

And you don't like Bush... Does it get any better???

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:37 PM
link   
You guys are right. ATS does rule. I get my daily news from here and a couple of other sites.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
You guys are right. ATS does rule. I get my daily news from here and a couple of other sites.

There are other sites?

link   
I also would like to thank everyone that has made ATS possible because now I have something to do with my time. hehe

No really this is a great community.

link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

I get my news from sources i won't reveal, i'm not revealing them because i liked my title of Breaking news king

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
There are other sites?

Believe it or not Advisor. There are.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   
maybe we should have one of those news ticker things you could download and have it running across the top of your screen!

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britman
maybe we should have one of those news ticker things you could download and have it running across the top of your screen!

I asked william that 10 mins ago, it seems he's not fond of tickers, stay tuned for developments though

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britman

Aww come on dude dont give him any ideas!!! He's crazy!!! LOL!!
Just Jk.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

I get my news from sources i won't reveal, i'm not revealing them because i liked my title of Breaking news king

We all know it was you who had your screen facing the CNN news camara the other day... remember? We all got the memo.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Well i had to get rid of that bitch Paula Zahn somehow.

*swivels round and fixes his hair*

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   
yup, i like the news events here

maybe there needs toi be another thread topic thingy just for "breaking" news and a ticker of the latest threads there would be sweeet!

new topics

top topics

join