It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is the US thinking?!@?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
english.pravda.ru...

EDIT: The comments were unnecessary. The article speaks for itself. I'll stress again though I was flaming the Bush administration. This new move of theirs has really got on my nerves this time. Still this is no place to rant about it. My apologies.

Regards,
Maestro

[edit on 12-4-2007 by maestro46]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Maestro, I really don't care what you all do over there. I really don't. Or what anyone else around the globe does. You all can blow each other to hell and back and I wouldn't care... Not to be mean, but that's just the fact of the matter. I honestly don't know why our government is interfering. I support isolationism to be honest.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The source is a bit questionable but I'll bite...

This isn't the least bit surprising. Believe me Russia is just as active in our internal affairs as we are in theirs. And the extent of US and Russian medling isn't exclusive to each other, but they do this across the globe. This isn't a policy set forth by any specific administration, rather a continuation of events that have been ocurring since the end of WW2.

Dont critisize only America for this, other countries are blatantly engaging in this kind of stuff all of time. Some experts speculate that China may have as many as 10,000 spies in the US. Russia certainly has spies and other countries do to. I dont know why your so surprised about this, it isn't even close to the worst that some of these countries do covertly. I'm not saying its ok, but dont act like its only America doing this. Russia is playing the game just as much as we are.

[edit on 12-4-2007 by Vipassana]

Tea

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Bush and the rest of our government have a warped sense of who they are and what their importance is to the rest of the world.

I do not support my government in its stupidity anywhere on the planet. I do support our troops who are pawns on the chessboard.

Don't assume the average American agrees with D*ps**t Bush. We don't.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Everytime I see something in the news about the current administrations and it's "policies" all I can think is these poor buggers are trying desperately to get into the history books for as many pages as possible.

It's absoultely ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tea
Bush and the rest of our government have a warped sense of who they are and what their importance is to the rest of the world.

I do not support my government in its stupidity anywhere on the planet. I do support our troops who are pawns on the chessboard.

Don't assume the average American agrees with D*ps**t Bush. We don't.

Again, thread aimed at the Bush administration, and anyone else who thinks this is fine.

Spies, yes. Covertly yes. Out in the open? When has this been heard of befor. This is outright stupidity on the part of the Bush administration. Anyone on here who is accusing me of stating every american is like this needs to go and read the top of my post again. The "you" mentioned over and over in the post is the goverment.

Why I'm so surprised Vip? Because this is approved by the senate. That means the US senate is openly supporting these actions. Maybe you would feel fine with another country who's economy can allow them to do so to pass bills saying they're gonna support parties in your goverment. I sure as hell am not happy about it.

Source unreliable? Yes Pravda can be biased more then often. The facts in the article remain.

Regards,
Maestro

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Speakeroftruth, as stated above in my first post. If you aren't saying this is perfectly normal then it's not about you. You have to admit this is ridiculous. Supporter of isolationism? Good on ya then.

Regards,
Maestro

new topics

top topics

join