It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great idea for US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I read something about his a ways back and though I'd bring it up. It was a transport that would fly at extreme altitudes (maybe even space) and cruise at many times the speed of sound. I think this would be a great idea as the US seems to be shifting towards a more deployable and fast reacting armed forces. Some of the things I would like to see included on this would be a vertical take off/landing system, and perhaps the ability to hold a few arms (maybe the MOAB and some precision weapons) Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Agreed but then the Chinese and Russians and others would whine about it and then like little kids they would want one too. Then the bloody sky would be filled with the things.

I would only trust the US with something like this but then there are many who for various reasons would not even trust the US either.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The best way to keep us world wide military supramacy is to STOP SELLING OUR WEOPONS TO OTHER COUNTRIES. FOR PETE"S SAKE IRAN HAS SOME OF OUR F-14's

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bushfriend
The best way to keep us world wide military supramacy is to STOP SELLING OUR WEOPONS TO OTHER COUNTRIES. FOR PETE"S SAKE IRAN HAS SOME OF OUR F-14's

It would help to educate the american citizens a bit more than just US history and news. Less arrogance would result in more intelligent and polite leaders which then will be in favour of the Near East conflict.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
the house of Saud was very polite to Al Queda and it bit them in the azz

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by deevee
the house of Saud was very polite to Al Queda and it bit them in the azz

The Royal family supported the USA as BinLadin just figured out that he hates the USA. That was the problem and not the initial support which was under totally different circumstances(and under those BinLadin was supported by the Saudis and the USA).

But don't mind and go on thinking that harshness and arrogance will make the Arab world to like the USA

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by shoo]

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoo

But don't mind and go on thinking that harshness and arrogance will make the Arab world to like the USA

Sounds like you have something to say on this issue, but this is not the topic or forum for this. Take it elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeaBass
Sounds like you have something to say on this issue, but this is not the topic or forum for this. Take it elsewhere.

If something is not for the forums it is people like you interrupting two other people discussing. As long as I don't draw a connection between weaponry and the Cayman Islands it's acceptable, isn't it? But thanks for telling Mr.wannabee Mod

Back to topic:

TheButcher the object you are thinking of may be an adaption of this one here:

X-33
www.globalresearch.ca...
www.hq.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Thanks for getting back on topic and discussing weaponry versus your political views.

TheButcher - this concept would aid in the rapid deployment of forces, but the US is already a VERY deployed and fast acting military and has been for quite some time.

top topics

join