It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Duke Lacrosse CRAP!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I don't drop in this forum as much as I should I guess. I just want to bring to light in the latest Duke drama event. First and for most I hold the University in the wrong on all this. Second I hold the D.A. for being a complete idiot. Third I hold the Lacrosse team as well. Yes, I said the team. These guys are not innocent victims here. And yes parties like this goes on all the time at college and no they are not going to stop because of this. Maybe a little more thought into the event but stop .Not! What really pisses me off is that at lest one of these knuckle heads involved in this whole rape crap Collin Finnerty was invovled the summer prior to the rape event in a RACIAL fired event in Georgetown outside a bar/pup. This guy was charged on gay-bashing type hate charges. So everyone tossing the innocent victims needs to think and back research why that D.A. might have taken this case and ran with it. These guys have VERY wealthy families and can toss alot of money at this. If this were guys of a NOT so blessed family of deep pocket resources then they would be in jail right now.

And I'm so ticked that I really have nothing more to add so you guys have at it.

www.vanceholmes.com...

www.collinfinnerty.us...

www.washingtonpost.com...

[edit on 12-4-2007 by tsloan]

Ex

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I couldn't have said that better myself!
I sooooooooo agree with you!

join