posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 12:14 PM
1. Imus is a broadcaster and thus only subject to ratings and advertising.
- He was only fired after the advertisers left.
2. What Imus said was wrong. It did demean black women. But not the the extent that its being raged at.
- Are the Rutgers women really destroyed mentally because of this? Have they never been made fun of by anyone. I've been made fun of in large, and
small groups. Ive been made fun of because I was too tall, too fat, too skinny, too goofy, because of my hair, because of lack of hair, Because I was
white, because I wasn't black, asian, hispanic,etc. I been made fun of in so many ways its funny. What we should be really asking is how thin is the
skin of the people who were made fun of to take it this badly for this long. Our is this just something for them to jump on the podium.
3. Ask yourself what would be the Rightous Indignation if Snoop Dog, or Puff Daddy had said that?
- The team would have wanted to party with them and would have all asked for autographs.
4. Where is the Rightous Indignation for the White Duke players ?
- They were accused of being racist rapist, The players team was destroyed, The Coach fired, players arrested. They were picketed, marched on. Now
they find out the girl had lied, and they are like oops my bad, let it go. Where the march on Durham to support them now?? Is it only cool when its
against Evil Whitey??