It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello From Liverpool UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I have been reading the pages of this website for over 3 years now ( I think , hopefully my first post won't be flamed by someone telling me ATS has been open only 2 lol ) , and decided it was about time I joined this community as I don;t know how many times I've read posts and said to myself 'OMG , but what if ....' ,, so now its time to share my thoughts . My partner and I have a great interest in the changing climate man made or otherwise, and I personally have interest in UFO's and the paranormal , with a couple of experiences I shall post shortly .
These are changing times , and I think we need as many people as possible to report the unreported and give the common mans view .

So HELLO EVERYONE !

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Hi mrbenn,

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,abovepolitics,tinWiki.orG and Ignorance Denied.

I'm sure you will find our many fora of great interest and I look foward to reading your posts.

Please take a moment to read the Terms And Conditions Of Use of AboveTopSecret.com, LLP.

Smokin' BBQ Threads is the one stop place for all your ATS Board Questions & Answers.

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links is the ATS "Users Manual".

Feel free to send me or any staff member a U2U if you have any questions.

Enjoy your time here, and happy posting.

sanctum.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS, mrbenn!

Be sure to get yourself familar with the T&C - Don't want to break any rules

Also check out BTS - A laid back place to joke around and talk about any subject you could imagine.

As well as Above Politics all your Politic interests.

HERE is your very own customizable ATS profile. Tell a little about yourself and leave comments on other member's profiles.

If you need any help just ask; I am always glad to help.

And above all, have fun

Enjoies

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Welcome mr.ben. I have only been here a month myself and let me warn you how addicting it can be! There are so many interesting topics to read about and get involved in. Hope you enjoy your stay here. Catch you on the boards sometime!

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hello, I have alot of family in Liverpool, places from liverland to bootle and other areas.

I love the place name Fazakaly(sp?), it fits so well with the scouse accent.

What area do you live???

new topics

top topics

join