It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The place to record your dreams; dream alchemy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
The God's have a sense of humor.

Swan, Svengali, Swami...Fighter Pilot

I dreamt last night I was riding around in a hot air balloon. But it could fold in on itself like origami and alter dimensions.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by clearwater
I'm starting this as the comprehensive, all encompassing dream thread, in which everyone is invited to report their dreams.

Good dreams, bad dreams, sleepless nights - all are welcome. Let's create a long analogue of our dream realities. Some people regard reading other's dreams as boring - but this is the place where no dream is boring.

Instead of starting a new thread every time someone has a weird, frightening or scary dream - we can put them all here. I don't know if there will be interest, but I'm interested in your dreams...:-)

Come one and all and report your dreams in this thread, I'm pompous enough to offer an interpretation of every one of them. heh heh - But truly, I find with dreams, you can ask yourself what each component in the dream meant and your subconscious will offer up a far more accurate interpretation.
A popular view of modern psychology is that every aspect of a dream is an aspect of self.

Some cultures have regarded the dream world as just as real as the physical world. The Iroquois believed dreams relayed the soul's wishes, and that those wishes must be respected and somehow enacted in the physical world.

Psychoanalysis would say that every aspect of a dream is a reflection of self, and dreaming is a way of resolving conflicts and/or negotiating deeper issues without the fetters of conscious mind.

More recently it's been suggested that dreams are an easier way for whatever other sentient creatures who share our universe with us to talk to us. I find the feral aspect of the 'Grays' rather like the subconscious, sentient but wild.

Compiling a dream analogues of all of our separate realities seems to heighten the experience of whatever mysterious elixir is created by our minds when dreaming. If you're interested in dreaming, adding to a journal with other dreamers can be of benefit, by reinforcing the intent.
I'll be checking this thread occasionally to see if anyone wants to participate.

See you in astral.

I posted this in paranormal, I'm reposting it here about a dream I had a couple days ago..

Hi all, new member, I had an interesting dream the other night, I can only remember fragments, but what I can remember is being in another place, and being greeted by a an older woman, she looked to be in her 50's (think June Cleaver), she hugged me and asked me if I remembered who she was, I said that I did, she smiled and made the statement "We are all beings"..now, this isn't the first time something like this has happened to me..I've had visitations from my mom after she passed, several times..other dreams-that-weren't-dreams, so I know how to discern between a "regular" dream and this kind of thing. I also had a similar thing happen in real life, with a woman who looked somewhat similar to the woman in my dream at my friends wedding a few years ago. This time, an elderly woman pulled me aside and asked me the same question, did I remember her..and she said, referring to my friend and his soon-to-be wife, "You're the reason they're together" (I have a history of hooking people up, somehow, I've done it 3 times, all ending in marriage)..anyway, I kind of laughed it off, and mentioned this to my friend at the reception. here's the kicker: no one knew who this woman was, or remembered seeing her themselves, and I gave a detailed description. The woman herself disappeared, nowhere to be found. I guess I'm posting this to see if any of you have similar experience..any ideas on what this might be would be appreciated..I'm thinking guardian angel, but who knows?

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I always have dreams that involve my grandmothers house and people i have not seen for many years... people i had completely forgotten about.

They just turn up and start trouble... same place, same scenario...

I really have to stop eating chinese before bed!

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Something strange happened at work yesterday regarding that dream I had (Page 2).
I was in the canteen and was joined by a workmate, something was said and I put my hands together like a prayer jokingly, then out of the blue he said swami. Part of the conversation went something like this :

Workmate: Was you out last night?
Me: No, i've stopped drinking.
Me: (Put hands together jokingly like I was praying)
Workmate: Swami
Me: What did you just say?
Workmate: Swami
Me: Why did you say that?
Workmate: I don't know (laughs) why what does it mean?

I went on to tell him about the dream I had, he called me a weirdo, laughed then left.

I don't think he uses these boards and even if he does he doesn't know my handle on here, well he does now if he reads this.

I don't know, it just weirded me out abit and I thought I'd share it

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Dragonseeker and mandala, those are really cool dreams. I meet people from the other side in my dreams too.
Swami, swan.....
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha The gods have a sense of humor.

Had too much to dream last night.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I have had some very intense dreams the past few weeks. Usually my dreams are hazy and make no sense, but lately my dreams have been incredibly clear and real. Heres what Ive been dreaming:

A few nights ago I dreamed I was on another planet and a man abducted me. I was sent through space through a "warp hole". I reached out to him and touched his shoulder as I was up in the sky, and he just smiled at me. I shot through space with such force and speed that I was screaming (it felt like being on a rollercoaster!) and ended up in a giant room with marble floor. I escaped to another room with a giant holographic screen projecting the universe. The man was there. He came to me and said he wanted me because I was a "true fighter", and led me to a woman in a room with cogs like a clock. She had a device in her hands that revealed the destiny of who held it. The woman smiled at me and gave it to me. I looked down at it and it said "incadescent vigialint pope" (in simpler words means "glowing protecter preist")....that dream definetly baffles me!

The other dream I had the other night was about a race of angels called the "monarches". They are all dark, with black hair and eyes and dark clothing. They used to take the shape of animals and then turned into human forms. I find a very ugly scruffy dog who is very scared. I take him and protect him, treating him with love. A man finds out the dog is a "Monarche" and trys to kill me to get him. I run away with the dog trying to hide him. We are backed into a corner and the man is about to kill me, when I hear a whistle note and in my minds eye I see a group of the dark angels look at eachother in distress and close their eyes, appearing in the room and surrounding me with a white light. The ugly dog turns into a beautiful angel. He comes to me and embraces me, thanking me for being so kind and tells me I am a hero. He was infact the highest angel......

Ive thought about these dreams alot! They are obviously important. What are your views on them? And what are anyones views on astral projection in dreams? Since these dreams I want to know more about that subject...

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I had a strange dream myself I'm concerned about, well actually, they are 2 dreams, but the connection between the both...

About a year ago I had this dream that was just like most dreams.
In my dream I went to an library, and the building of the library was a bit cathedral like. But anyways, I went to that library and started studying there for final exams, which I didn't had in real life at the time. There was another girl out there studiying, beautiful like an angel, and she acted like that (while in real life, I know she acts like the devil inside). We talked and went to her appartment which was a bit chuch like. Nothing happened, we just talked and I woke up.

The dream didn't really meant anything to me until about a month ago.
It was during my final exams (in real life), and went to a library, but not to study. The library was EXACTLY the same in the dream earlier. Except the girl I saw this time was someone else. Also beautiful like an angel, but she didn't acted like that. She acted like the devil. So I went to my appartment, and that appartment was exactly the same as the appartment of the girl in the other dream. Also, my teeth were falling out throughout this dream and my brother was taking care of me. My brother walked in the appartment and said that he wanted to go to his girlfriend, but he wanted to stay with me and my teeth. I told him to go to his girlfriend because I had already been given enough love, and she hasn't. So he went to the girlfriend who stood outside, and this girl was the same as the girl in the first dream, then I woke up.

The fact that scares me most is of the final exams I dreamt about in the first dream, and having the second dream, in the same surroundings during my real final exams.
The fact of the girls I have found out myself a little bit, so I do not really need interpretations for that. But the library thing, and the church appartment... That is something i can't understand.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   

forest lady said:

Except the girl I saw this time was someone else. Also beautiful like an angel, but she didn't acted like that. She acted like the devil.

That was me....hahahahahahahaha, just ask the Inquisitor.

Teeth falling out can be anxiety...terribly anxious, never known love...

Nirustar, that's an amazing dream, you sound like an experiencer.

You're so lucky to see the black angels.

I'll dream up something tonight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join