It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sikh American Veteran Assaulted by Police Officer in Illinois

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Sikh American Veteran Assaulted by Police Officer in Illinois

www.saldef.org

Mr. Nag then came outside to answer the officer’s questions regarding the van. The Joliet police officer then demanded that Mr. Nag park the van inside his garage and not on the driveway, to which Mr. Nag responded to the officer that it was not possible and that regardless, the van is parked on his private property and he has a right to park it on his driveway.

At this moment, the officer pulled out his pepper spray and attacked Mr. Nag. As Mr. Nag screamed in agony, the officer removed his baton and violently struck Mr. Nag numerous times until he fell to the ground. While the assault ensued, the officer was reported by both Mr. and Mrs. Nag as saying, “You f****** Arab! You f***** immigrant, go back to you f****** country before I kill you!”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Another fine example of the state of the union. An expired registration may very well be, it may even be so that the law requires the vehicle to be out of sight, but come on, it was on his own private property.

Talking back to the law is highly discouraged it seems.

www.saldef.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
It seems as if these acts of senseless violence are on the increase and it sickens me.

I just can't understand how people can't see that were all the same. Regardless of race, in the end were all human and we should learn to live with each other.

join