It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier UFO Contact Hoax: Discussion

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Those dinosaur pics...that hurts!
I was really hoping that they were real (because I really want a pet dinosaur.)

Okay, seriously though.
If nothing else, that should absolutely discredit Meier.

Now, I'm not saying I believe him, or disbelieve him either.

But, it seems like this whole thing snowballed out of control.

What's real and what isn't?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michael12

For those who are curious to find out what the truth is, there are clear directions to where (FREE) access to sufficient amounts of information can be found so as to come to an informed opinion.

Thanks Michael and when you have a moment could you please address the 'dinosaur' issue. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Yes, please address the dinosaur issue.

And if you can, the underground pyramid issue too.

Any pics or vids?

Or, perhaps schematics?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Regarding the dinosaur photos, I'll do my best. There are a number of photos, i.e. the dinosaur, a primitive man, the Asket photos, some photos in space, on/above Mars, etc. that caused problems because they look to be faked. When one reads the early Contact Notes where Meier is describing some of the scenes that he is photographing, they're quite convincing narratives. And, with such things as the Jupiter (Venus, Saturn and two planets beyond Pluto) information, it ultimately was proved to be extremely accurate...well after Meier first published.

But as Meier's photos and films drew greater attention, and attempts to kill the man failed, it seemed that the next best means of attacking him was to destroy his credibility. It appears that certain things, like the dinosaur photos, presented the perfect opportunity. Add to this that it's said that Meier may have put certain photos in his binder to show the closest things to what he saw (if he didn't photograph them) and you have the makings of a mess, no two ways about it.

If that was all to the Meier evidence then I, among others, would not have spent such a long period of time researching the case - what would there be to reasearch? But let me digress just a little to try to make a point.

It can be argued that the majority of people who are fascinated with, let's say Indiana Jones-type, adventures have to content themselves with either fictious movies, etc. or reading about the lives of real adventurers. Today, more than ever, everything is predigested and fed to a largely lazy, open-mouthed bunch of consumers who rarely think for themselves. Point being, it's easy to look where the magician wants you to look - and the magician in this case ISN'T Meier. And, since when and wherever humans are involved things can and WILL get screwed up, what better way to keep people from being "distracted" by something of monumental importance than to aid the normal human screw ups with some well-crafted, deliberate disinformation such as photo manipulations?

But let's take it a step further and presume (even though I don't) that Meier himself, in some moment of bad judgment or indigestion, went to the trouble to fake a handful of photos, how do we explain the hundreds of other irreproucible, non-hoaxed photos and films and little things like the metal alloy samples and still irreproducible sound recordings? How disturbing. We can't simply throw the baby out with the bath water - if we do want to find and know the truth of the matter.

So, to get back to my analogy, we get to become adventurers and discoverers in our own right. We get to deal with the obstacles of public opinion and intense skepticism (professional and otherwise) and find the answers for ourselves. They lead to some surprising places and to the reason for my often criticized statement that this isn't so much about UFOs and ETs as it is about us and our survival. The UFO/ET part is quite flashy, so much so that unless there are some wake up calls and bumps in the road we may stay dazzled too long with it and dwell in escapist fantasies - as is the case with much of the UFO/ET phenomenon - rather than get nudged on, either to want to wash our hands of the whole thing (which may be better than fanticizing anyway) OR start to get to where the "treasure map" is really trying to lead us; the "treasure" here being the rather non-sexy idea of self-responsibility and complete taking back of the power that we (humans collectively, individually) have blithely given away to outside earthly forces in the forms of religion, politics, governments, "leaders", cults, sects, gurus, masters, etc., as well as imaginary things like "angels", etc.

That my answer won't satisfy everyone is a given; it's just what my thinking has led me to. After all, I do also know the man, members of his family, the investigators, other photographers, witnesses, etc.

Each person still must consider ALL the evidence and make up their own mind.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
P.S. Speaking of Indiana Jones, some little known information about Meier:

www.theyfly.com...

As far as the pyramid goes, all I know is that they use one for group meditations there. Small pyramids are used by various people for the Salome meditation (see: www.theyfly.com...) and which is, to me, far more important than the pyramid topic itself. But for what it's worth, there are no weird rituals, animal scarifices, sex practices, or soccer matches going on at, with, under or on top of the pyramid.

MH
www.theyfly.com

niv

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   

But as Meier's photos and films drew greater attention, and attempts to kill the man failed, it seemed that the next best means of attacking him was to destroy his credibility. It appears that certain things, like the dinosaur photos, presented the perfect opportunity. Add to this that it's said that Meier may have put certain photos in his binder to show the closest things to what he saw (if he didn't photograph them) and you have the makings of a mess, no two ways about it.

What does Meier say about these photos? I'm curious what he asserts with respect to these particular photos.

niv

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I just noticed Michael12's website. I have a question (if this has been addressed elsewhere - I apologize but let me know so I can research the question). In Michael12's website, it appears that Meier is claiming a descent from a lineage including Mohammed and Jesus. Is this a correct reading or is the connection with these earlier religious figures illustrate a different conclusion (than a religious link)?.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by niv]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Yeah Michael......in regards to these specific dinosaur photos, were they planted??

Peace

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   

it's said that Meier may have put certain photos in his binder to show the closest things to what he saw (if he didn't photograph them) and you have the makings of a mess, no two ways about it.

so Meier goes and finds images that look like what he saw (the dino, the woman in a catalogue) and claims they're real only to later he say they are the closest thing to what he actually saw that he could find in a catalogue or book or tv movie of the week?

I'm not buying that pathetic excuse. I'm sure we can go thru the "evidence" that's out there and not find the disclaimer that "this woman from a catalogue is the closest representation to what I really saw" or "the dinosaurs that are pictured are the closest I can come to showing you what I saw"

I thought Billy claimed to have brought a camera with him to take those photos.

If that was all to the Meier evidence then I, among others, would not have spent such a long period of time researching the case - what would there be to reasearch?

When someone has the most earth shattering, groudbreaking story in the history of mankind, and it takes place over several decades and he has so much "real" documentation of this ongiong event, why would he need to fake one single document? Why would he make up images of people or dinosaurs, and claim they are real if the rest is real? It's ludicrous and yet he did. Let's pretend for a moment that Billy is telling the truth and everything he says is accurate and all the images are real except for the ones we've been discussing. He's ruined his credibility completely. The damage is done. It's like being accused of pedophilia or date rape. It might be totally fabricated but you're going to have a hard time finding a date or being around kids. So now he has this amazing story that nobody is going to believe, because for some totally ridiculous reason, he felt the need to fake dinosaur photos and one of his aliens moolighted as a catalogue model.

If the story were real, he wouldn't have to fake anything. He did and now everything he says about this story is suspect. It's how things work when you have a story to tell and you change the facts. It's no longer non-fiction. James Frey can attest to that.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

That my answer won't satisfy everyone is a given; it's just what my thinking has led me to.

There's a 'dead on the money' statement.

So, after reading the wall o' text that was supposed to be about the dinosaur photos......you don't have an explanation other than maybe this or maybe that? I thought you were a quasi-official spokesperson?

I see you brought up the metal alloy thing again. Where is that sample? Can an independent lab still access it for study? Has something 'convenient' happened to it? Where were you the night of Aug. 9th?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
in regards to these specific dinosaur photos, were they planted??

Actually Dr Love.....they were more akin to the 'fertilizer'...if you catch my drift.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
I see you brought up the metal alloy thing again. Where is that sample? Can an independent lab still access it for study? Has something 'convenient' happened to it?

The dog ate it.

And as far as Meier seeming honest when you meet him in person goes, that's what they say about many pathological liars. The proof still remains hidden deep in the pudding, and after many decades it appears that it will never rise to the top.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
If its all real then dont worry your self too much trying to prove it. If there is anything important to come from all this billy buissness then it will happen if not it wont.

Maybe there was some devine intervention and a few cherubs played a part in messing up billys evidence.

Maybe billy is telling the truth however its just so far fetched we dont understand his story.

Maybe billy is a lier and let me tell you the most competant i.e pathological liers can hold a lie for ever.

My own opinion that counts for very little is this all of billys evidence fits very well into the time period. All his pictures show ufo's laser guns that represent that time periods tv shows. The women on his pictures represent how women had there hair makeup ect the men also with there beards long hair.

Finally if such a case was to happen today would the evidence match our current time frame ? Like todays movie and tv like todays men and women fasion and hairstyles ?

Who knows anything.

Love and peace.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
The women on his pictures represent how women had there hair makeup ect

that's because the pictures he shows as evidence are photographs of a woman in a sears catalogue (Semjase ) and two singers from an old tv show (Dean Martin?) (Asket and another woman)

when pressed about the tv show singers billy claims they are the aliens' doubles or something along those lines and he blames the MIB for the mix up.

Of course he did claim they were the aliens, even naming them so how he can blame the MIB for this is beyond me but hey, there's always a certain part of the population willing to believe anything.

Billy's ex-wife has declared him to be a hoax as well.

I'll stick with my bourbon but perhaps someone else wants some of that kool aid

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Michael, thanks for taking the time to explain the dinosaur issue. In noting the comments after I am reminded what its like to defend Bob Lazar, talk about Dulce or discuss the breathable atmosphere on the moon.

Thanks again.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Michael, thanks for taking the time to explain the dinosaur issue. In noting the comments after I am reminded what its like to defend Bob Lazar, talk about Dulce or discuss the breathable atmosphere on the moon.

Thanks again.

You can breath on the moon ?

As for Bob Lazar is he the guy who managed to take out a fragment of a power source ? I personally find that odd as in most places of such importance you are atleast tested for how heavy you are when you enter and leave.

I like Bob Lazar tho.

Dulce yer i heard that place does exist.

Anyway back on topic now i should slap my hand when i go off topic.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Originally posted by h3akalee

You can breath on the moon ?

Yes, for a little while. The atmosphere is equal to about 18,000 feet here on earth.

As for Bob Lazar is he the guy who managed to take out a fragment of a power source ? I personally find that odd as in most places of such importance you are atleast tested for how heavy you are when you enter and leave.

The arrowhead shaped piece of Element 115 which was about 2 inches long was given to him by a friend from LANL. He got 3 of them. He didn't take it out of the power source and didn't take it out of S-4.

But no, people weren't being weighed in and out of S-4 in 1988 and 1989. But they sure as heck were shortly after that.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Interesting Mr lear thanks for the information. I dont really know who you are but you seem like you have been around the block and maybe a few special places also ?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Mr. Lear has a whole section devoted to his "theories" and we will keep the discussion of said "theories" there, unless they relate directly to the topic being discussed here which is Billy Meier's Ray Gun Pics.

discuss.....

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Does anyone have any footage or pics of this ray gun being operated?
Any stories of laser gun shoot outs?
Any pics of the after effects of what this gun is capable of?

And, on a side note, where can I see these supposed "accurate" photos that Meier took out in space and so on?
I'd like to see them for myself.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join