It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier UFO Contact Hoax: Discussion

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Wow, forgot I had these....
They're pretty hillarious, but since I found them while going through some pics, figured I'd share them... I'll provide more commentary on them soon, but I will say that they were confirmed to be genuine Billy pics by Michael Horn....

Notice that the "alien" in the pic (in the stylish gold foil suit) has 5 fingers, not the 6 later claimed by Billy, and his much lauded "handprint" on the car, etc. Why people still believe this guy is anyone's guess, but he damns himself with his very own schtick....

[edit on 12-4-2007 by Gazrok]

[edit on 21-4-2009 by SkepicOverlord]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
HAHA, this is ridiculous. I bet I could make a better ray gun using the materials from my home.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
seriously billy miyer is a joke

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
in addition to the absurd pics of the "raygun", a partially burned negative was found in his barn that shows a model of a ufo on a tabletop....
photo

[edit on 12-4-2007 by WhiteWash]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Classic, bloody classic!

The fact that people still believe this nut is hilarious.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Strictly speaking as to what the gun's supposed to look like, how the hell do you or I know? Is it supposed to look like a Star Trek phaser? It does have to generate a laser capable of killing I assume. You would suspect there would be some bulk involved.

Fact is you just can't know.

Peace

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
As ridiculous as these pictures are Mr. Meirer does offer one thing that most famous 'big shot' individuals: He offers something in the form of 'proof' besides his word alone.

I am not saying that I believe his story or that I believe these pictures to be genuine. I am, however, saying that in the case of frauds...he can at least supply some sort of 'evidence' (as laughable as it may be).

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I bet one of those laser guns would sell pretty good on e-bay if billy would just sign it!

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
He should be rotting in a jail.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
but I will say that they were confirmed to be genuine Billy pics by Michael Horn....

Michael’s Horn opinion is not required if you include the pic of Billy himself holding the raygun...

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
and yet the foil space suit gets no mention.

the guy's a clown.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
Classic, bloody classic!

The fact that people still believe this nut is hilarious.

oh well, I just peed myself laughing but its a double edged sword, quite disappointing...really!

I just have to ask.....

is it really billy??

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Billy Meier is not a nut he's a genius!

I don't believe anything this guy says or has pictured, but he's managed to make a decent amount of money by completely lying his ass off. Absolute genius, he must laugh himself to sleep at the people who think he's just nuts.

Respect to Billy, a good way of making some cash. A shame it reflects on the entire UFO research community though.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
He actually tried to sell that as an actual alien? And people still defend him?

We wonder why disclosure is a small dot on the horizon. We have no one but ourselves to blame for buying this claptrap.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWash
in addition to the absurd pics of the "raygun", a partially burned negative was found in his barn that shows a model of a ufo on a tabletop....
photo

[edit on 12-4-2007 by WhiteWash]

LMFAO!!! Wonder what he had to say about that one.

"Meier admitted he possessed models of the Pleiadean craft made by his children from his descriptions, he insisted. "

just like the rest of your so called UFO collection - all home made junk

[edit on 12-4-2007 by gtirlad2]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Maybe someone from the 10th century would believe that

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
No I would have to disagree with you all. I think Billy may have got his ray gun to work, unfortunately, it backfired, and cooked every part of his rational mind.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Guess I had some totally sweet toys as a kid, cuz I've had "ray guns" that blow this one away.

I bet it doesn't even make sounds!

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide
Maybe someone from the 10th century would believe that

I think you underestimate how utterly ridiculous the "aliens" or "future" looked just 30-50 years ago

I mean, even in fairly new scifi movies a painted over Ladyshave made a great and believable communicator

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The bigger point for me, is (absurdity aside)....

1. Five fingers, looking quite human
2. Cutting out the head (to presumably hide the "alien"'s true human identity)
3. Confirmation from Horn that these were genuine (non photo-shopped) images, etc. ...so that nobody could claim that a debunker was out to "frame" Billy...

He simply does himself in....and these pics were pretty much the big convincer, even for former Meier supporters....that the guy is full of it...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join