It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why THEY will be revealed soon.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
ROFL the guy is a loon.
People actually believe him too. I Observe50 got a picture of Greys with him and a spacecraft in the pic i'd post a youtube video of myself eating my own ****.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
....interesting thread about disclosure. Bringing up that link OP was a good idea since it deal openly with free energy. And I agree that France releasing documents might coincide.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
About Steorn: Their device has nothing to do with ZPE - it's a bunch of magnets which they claim is a perpetual motion device. Nothing new - people have been coming up with these things for centuries. It clearly doesn't work.

About ZPE: The OP provided a link to a website about ZPE to show that it exists. It certainly does, but people are very confused about what it means. ZPE is the lowest amount of energy a system can have - the energy of a vacuum. It is in no way an energy *source*.

It amazes me how many people read one little thing about a subject and take it as gospel without bothering to check the details. Even a cursory investigation into ZPE will show it has no applications for energy generation at all, but still people use the term to describe whatever cranky "invention" they feel like.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join