It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why THEY will be revealed soon.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Very interesting thread. Millions of video cams and digital cameras as well as the Internet has made the subject of more interest to curious people or mystery seekers. At the same time, the exposure to the world through these means have made it increasingly difficult for the sec gov to wash it away, threaten witnesses or hide reports.

Frankly, what may have been an unknown years ago to them and/or the interest in gaining extreme foreign technology while saying people are not mentally stable who see'm, just can't be withdrawn for the truth if the truth is indeed a deliberate coverup?

It would seem France and Mexico are ahead of their time, possibly no longer willing to just deny or keep silent which may have been the initial agreement with other Countries still following the line.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quackmaster
1) If these aliens are so advanced and uber clever, why do they need to hide behind our governments? They surely have the resource and means to do what they like - be it peaceful or aggressive

2) If they really do want to stay hidden and secret.... being oh so intelligent..... why haven't they figured out that if they switch the lights off on their super advanced ships, we wouldn't see them at night....

Nothing at all to do with the whole alien/government team thing holds up to scrutiny or makes the slightest bit of intelligent sense. I think life does exist outside our little sphere, but you are assuming it will fit our hollywood script approach to everything.

Mainly because the US keeps shooting ET craft down, and ETs share the self preservation tendency that we also have ourselves.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
"Early models could appear as early NEXT YEAR. Thats right, 2008."

I find this forward-looking statement in the OP worth waiting for... "could"? Oh, isn't that clever. More no-proof "data-smog"? Isn't Greer's new book about that too? Very entertaining.

Vic

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orgler
If aliens have been around for so long, then what is the reason for them to act now? They never cared about us anyway.

How do you know they dont care about us? And who says they are acting more than they have done in the past?

What more is there? The big reason for life is, what we can tell, reproduction of our species.

Reproduction of our species is not the sole purpose of life. Perpetuation of life is important, but where that life came from, and where it is going, is infinitely more important.

What reason is there to wage nuclear war? The US is the only standing superpower left in the world, and if needed, it could most likely destroy any nation.

Hahaha. America is not the only superpower, nor is it the juggernaut you think it is. China and Russia are still superpowers, its just American media would like you to ignore that fact. What reason for nuclear war? Well, if America has a hand in attacking Iran then you can bet Russia and China will take action against America, and it will all spiral out of control.

As soon as Amer-israel uses one nuclear weapon on Iran, you think everyone else with nukes, who wants to use them, will just sit back?

If they are so peaceful, then why not just disable our nuclear capabilities now? Why even wait for any nuclear war?

Its called freewill. The human race is alot more important than you might think it is. What we are currently in what could be called a graduation of sorts.. and outside intervention is only going to occur if the nukes start flying, because we are not destined to destroy ourselves...least we shouldn't be destined to that, but the elite have other ideas..

The elite will try everything in order to keep us from reconnecting with ourselves/spirit. Its only a matter of time until we return however

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShAuNmAn-X
So when is it gonna happen, please don't say 2012.

It's called reasserting superstition in order to add to the decline of reason based on sound logic.

I remember reading and article in 1994 about how the Finns had discovered an anti gravity device.

Where did it go?

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
quote: "I remember reading and article in 1994 about how the Finns had discovered an anti gravity device. Where did it go?"

Hehe, the oil companies paid a billion for it..didn't want to disrupt future flow

Dallas

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby
Mainly because the US keeps shooting ET craft down, and ETs share the self preservation tendency that we also have ourselves.

After millions of years of evolution, the knowledge to build and navigate a craft through or across the galaxy and maybe beyond, they arrive here but have no defense against the weapons of a inferior race. I'll also include that many cannot be detached by radar, but radar crashes them.

Seems a bit hard to believe it would work out this way. When will they decide to abduct on a more friendly planet.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

1. If aliens have been around for so long, then what is the reason for them to act now? They never cared about us anyway.

2. What more is there? The big reason for life is, what we can tell, reproduction of our species.

3. What reason is there to wage nuclear war? The US is the only standing superpower left in the world, and if needed, it could most likely destroy any nation.

4. If they are so peaceful, then why not just disable our nuclear capabilities now? Why even wait for any nuclear war?

1. In my OPINION (this is only an opinion - as was the origin of this thread, though people wanted "facts" or "evidence" from an opinion?!) aliens have helped humanity since recorded history. Just reference the bible for Pillars of clouds, or chariots of fire. I think they've interveined when it was neccesary to prevent the eventual decline of humankind.

2. I beleive there is much more to human exsistence than having sex to produce a child. Such things as pursuit of happiness - I enjoy being happy. Moral integrity - I think it's important to raise our children with values for life. Pursuit of knowledge - without which we wouldn't be typing right now because there would be no written language. It's boils down to human emotion and curiosity (why are you on ATS anyway). An oddity in nature. Mankinds has the ability to evoke strong emotion - be it love or hate. But, I beleive we're here for more than sex to produce offspring.

3. Don't beleive everything the media says. Russia, China, France, England, Isreal, Pakistan and several other nations have the ability to wipe everyone from this earth. Especially given M.A.D. It'd only take 5 war heads aimed at different coutrys to envoke a worldwide nuclear holocust. Chances are very slim, but it could happen. But one reason to wage a nuclear war is Jihad. On the opposite side, another reason would be "terrorist threats" - if a "terrorist nation" is about to require nuclear weapons and their neighbors back them rather than the US, they could gather a force that could repel a ground invasion - and possibly an air force or air support to greatly decrease the effectivness of air strikes, leaving only one option (beyond deplomacy) to stop the aquisition of nuclear technology.

4. Who says they havn't? There have been documented case of warheads being disbled:

www.ufoevidence.org...

www.themissingtimes.com...

www.indiadaily.com...

[edit on 12-4-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I believe zero point energy technology will turn the world into a communist-capitalist hybrid type of community. Certain things will be free for everyone - electricity, heat, air conditioning, water, food and shelter. Robots powered by free energy can be used for agriculture and for building shelter.

Money will be devalued because of this. Working would be optional and you spend your money on non essential items, like entertainment, gourmet food, etc. Who care's if people in the oil industry loose their wealth or loose their jobs because of this? Everyone will be wealthy including the lower class.

That's what I think will happen.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiousbeliever
I believe zero point energy technology will turn the world into a communist-capitalist hybrid type of community. Certain things will be free for everyone - electricity, heat, air conditioning, water, food and shelter. Robots powered by free energy can be used for agriculture and for building shelter.

Money will be devalued because of this. Working would be optional and you spend your money on non essential items, like entertainment, gourmet food, etc. Who care's if people in the oil industry loose their wealth or loose their jobs because of this? Everyone will be wealthy including the lower class.

That's what I think will happen.

I think that the distribution of technology is going to add jobs. For example, the release of integrated circuits and semi conductor technology gave birth to the computer industry. I think there will be more industries like this.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
"Early models could appear as early NEXT YEAR. Thats right, 2008."

I find this forward-looking statement in the OP worth waiting for... "could"? Oh, isn't that clever. More no-proof "data-smog"? Isn't Greer's new book about that too? Very entertaining.

As I stated earlier the point of this thread was to discuss the likelyhood of an alien revelation happening soon, I'm not trying to prove anything. It was not to evaluate and critisize the intricacies of what I said, which I threw together in about 5 minutes. Next time I will be sure not to use the word "could" as apparently that makes me some lunatic. The least you could do is leave your opinion on the subject instead of attacking and analyzing insignificant words that are unrelated to the larger topic. I think people that are doing this are either in a bad mood, or are abusing their anonymity.

If ZPE is effectively implemented it could free up trillions of dollars that are currently dedicated to the inefficient extraction of energy across the world. This money could go to improving Africa and other life improving projects.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

After millions of years of evolution, the knowledge to build and navigate a craft through or across the galaxy and maybe beyond, they arrive here but have no defense against the weapons of a inferior race. I'll also include that many cannot be detached by radar, but radar crashes them.

It could just be that the technology we have is technonlgy 'they' have never encountered before and therefore 'they' do not have the proper defenses.

Just because a ship could travel great spans does not mean it is not succseptible to 'Earth' technonlogy.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
ET,s are waiting for us to ask them for help.

I asked and they delivered. It is just that simple.

Our World's Governments have made agreements with ET, for them to not get involved. ET is keeping their part of the bargain, this will be brought out when these agreements expire.

Just ask your Government, if you are in denial. Ha Ha Ha.......

Oh....The problem is that the Government is not the ruler of the land and all of the subjects who bow in submission. Earth Governments broke their part of the bargain. ET is sticking to their contract.

The agreements do have a termination date, which is soon going to be upon us.

Now, what will the Governments do when they tell us they have lied to us and milked us via carbon based energy consumption, much longer than what was necessary? What will we do when this information comes out?

They will stand in when we are backed into a corner with no where to turn, helping us change our Earth destroying, warlike society into a more peacefull one.

When this information becomes available for all the people to examine, there will be a worldwide movement to end all of the injustices done to people by other people in the name of greed, power, rule, money, control, hate, envy, lies, and any other negative you want to exclaim.

There will be a worldwide revolution against all of these things.

I want to emphasise that ET's are our brothers and sisters, who are only here to help us extract ourselves from the predicament we have put ourselves in. Nothing less will do.

This is our future, whether you believe it or not.

The concerns of Earth people are important, but also insignificant when you look at them from a Universal perspective. We are not that important, but on the same topic, we are their children.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
In my opinion I think win 52 is right on the ball.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2
It could just be that the technology we have is technonlgy 'they' have never encountered before and therefore 'they' do not have the proper defenses.

I see your point and do agree sometimes when we make statements about ETs.

What we have developed on earth, with possible exception of a few really recent secret items, would seem to be pretty plain. Mostly nuclear and electromagnetic radiation. Examples are there throughout space from what we can tell. Let's through in gunpower also.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hello, just a quick note on the popular opinion of people with regards to aliens.

There is a feature on the nintendo wii called the everybody votes channel which recently had the question 'do you beleive in aliens?' on it.

It was a worldwide poll (includes all wiis bought throughout the world)
and the results were:

yes - 71%
no - 29%

I don't know how many wiis have been sold worldwide and i realise that this only represents a small selection of people coupled with the fact that the question is not whether aliens have visited us but I thought i'd throw it in there as is does have a small significance to this thread.

oh, and i don't care what you think of the wii, thats not the point.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShAuNmAn-X
Agred, we get threads claiming they will be revealed "soon" every week. How soon do you think it will be. Are there any peer reviewed scientific papers on this zero point process or is it just people claiming that they can do this? So when is it gonna happen, please don't say 2012.

Skunkworks

Actually, I have been following the Steorn discussion for a year now and it's still pretty much the same thing. "It's coming." Until I actually 'see' something I will sit back and wait.

Also, they have developed a panel of scientists that they picked from a supposed list of thousands of volunteers to test their ZPE technology. Now, they have moved forward and invited many of the discussers on their site to sign a non-disclosure agreement so that they can be privvy to the weekly findings of the scientists.

It sounds promising but then again, it's been done before with no actual production after all of the bustle.

As for the THEY being revealed, yes, I agree that something is happening but then again it is simply my opinion and thus only an idea. I just recorded an event last Thursday that I am trying to capture onto my PC. My first attempts last night sucked. Sure doesn't look quite as good as it did on my HD 62" TV! LOL Much smaller for some reason.

Anyways, I'm hoping to get something to post soon enough on that. It was an interesting event. I have seen 4 sightings now that are very unusual. This one would have been completely missed had my wife not insisted that the 'bright star' was moving kind of funny. Most people live their lives with their eyes down (it's how we are trained to act, don't look people in the eyes and don't watch the skies, oh yeah, most importantly, don't think for yourselves...) After telling her that it is just a bright start two times I finally really looked at it and it really was moving kind of funny. Like it was bobbing in water. Then the deal was sealed when I saw a tiny white orb come out of it and move from 11 o'clock to 9 o'clock and back in or behind. Then it moved from the spot in the sky to behind a tree and out the other side within 5 minutes. That's when my wife said I should get the camera. What we saw when I zoomed in was pretty interesting. It was a distinct saucer shape glowing orangish with a bright orb to the left of it. Then the battery died and I couldn't find the charger for a few minutes. Also, the most frustrating part was that I didn't know how to disable the auto-focus. That means that the image only came into view for brief moments and then it would blur out. Oh well. Next time I will be ready. I have the tri-pod ready now too.

Anyway, the sightings of 'strange' craft or objects is indeed becoming more and more apparent.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
ET,s are waiting for us to ask them for help.

I asked and they delivered. It is just that simple.

Our World's Governments have made agreements with ET, for them to not get involved. ET is keeping their part of the bargain, this will be brought out when these agreements expire.

Just ask your Government, if you are in denial. Ha Ha Ha.......

Oh....The problem is that the Government is not the ruler of the land and all of the subjects who bow in submission. Earth Governments broke their part of the bargain. ET is sticking to their contract.

The agreements do have a termination date, which is soon going to be upon us.

This is an interesting idea. Can you refer me to your source for the information you are sharing? I mean, I'm not looking for proof, just trying to figure out what you read or whatever to determine this information.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Yes- 71%
No - 29%

if you asked the scientific community you would get 99.9% yes 0.01% no.

why? Becuase 99.9% of the scientific community believes in darwinian evolution

Darwinian evolution does not just apply to life on earth. It applies to evrything in the universe including planet/solar system formation. If evolution/naturalism is correct we should be able to look out and see earth type planets at diffirent stages of evolution.

Thats why nasa & esa are building TPF/Darwin telescopes to do exactly that- they hope to get at least 15 earth type planets to study. And then future missions to image these planets. Naturalism believes life is written into the laws of the universe and it should be everywhere.

whether ET is visiting earth is another matter.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101

Yes- 71%
No - 29%

Darwinian evolution does not just apply to life on earth. It applies to evrything in the universe including planet/solar system formation.

Solar system formation is governed by something called the nebular model and planet formation is explained by a process called accretion. Admittedly, neither is comprehensive but still, Darwinian Evolution has nothing to do with it and only applies to biological organisms.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join