It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If conspiracy was proven what would happen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I wonder what will happen to our country when a "911" or "jfk" conspiracy is proven and the goverment (or NWO) is finally exposed. Will that be the end of our goverment?

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It already has been proven. But the powers that be just happen to control the media. So they still have the upper hand.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
George H Bush was one of the first Presidents to use the term "New World Order" in one of his speeches. If you do some research you can see the term new world order and how they said Saddam Hussein was a threat to this, and he used it, but as the previous poster said, the government controls and suppresses the media because they feel as though factual writing about conspiracies is opinionated!

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
i completely agree with meverickhunter and the info he speaks of is on wikipedia under new world order.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
sorry !

maverickhunter

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jotfish
It already has been proven. But the powers that be just happen to control the media. So they still have the upper hand.

Not really, im talking about for example, a video of a nwo meeting discussing the 9/11 plans prior. Thats basically what its going to take to convince the mainstream. All the bits and pieces add up but what we really need is the smoking gun of all smoking guns.
Which brings me back to the original question. If the "nwo" or whatever was exposed this way it would be the end of america as we know it. Everything would go down the tubes including the constitution. Everything right? Rome eventially fell how long will we make it?

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
It is hard to say what will happen. I think it goes much deeper than our elected officials and the media. It is the men with all the money behind the scenes that are truly dictating world events. If we can find away to take away the money that drives all this corruption I think we would have a better chance of restoring a solid government. JFK wanted to get rid of the Federal Reserve and the CIA and look what happened to him. The future events that will change the world are already being planned out, and it is a matter of time before they continue to shape the NWO unless somthing drastically changes. What that drastic change is, depends on the public.

join