It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pachelbel's "Canon in D" - Rocked Out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
A lot of people have this song played at their wedding, but I bet never quite like this.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Oh my goodness! I love this version
I want a copy of that on my mp3 player, I can listen to that when I'm taking a walk on the tredmill
When it first started getting into the heavy stuff...I thought "Oh no way....Yuck"....then as I kept listening, I really started liking it. It's probably not good wedding material, but it's really quite refreshing, and motivating....I think I'll go clean my house now
I'm so motivated!

Thanks BH

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Oh my god this is good stuff. Great version of a great piece of music. Pachabel would have loved it.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
i liked pachelbels version, this version wouldn't really appeal to me. That tune reminds me of the movie Defence of the Realm, with Gabriel Byrne, was some years since I have seen it, a good movie, ruthless corruption of the British Government featured.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Yeah - this kid is awesome! I heard it several months ago and listened to it for several days - I hope he isn't a fluke but instead has a long happy career of serenading us with his electric magic!

I think it's time for the guitar souls to come back around, anyway...most are gone and I hear a lot of diverse genius influence in the music of the Los Lonely Boys - those guys are a big wad of talent, too!

*sigh* crying for Jimi and Stevie...

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I'll second that, it's time and past time for rocks soul to reemerge.

I hope this kid has a long, long career. I'll certainly keep an eye open for him. Come on kid...I'm waitin'.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Just listened in again. Damn...this kids good. I wonder if he did the arrangement himself, as well as played it.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Fantastic song and frankly legendary in its use today, I cant believe how many versions of pachelbels cannon in D there are out there!

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

*sigh* crying for Jimi and Stevie...

Ohh and Randy Rhoads too.

Yep thats a great arrangement, hope the kid keeps at it.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Man that is so SWEET

Really don't wanna say a lot more, gunna listen again.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Actually, The guy who arranged and atbed this version goes under 'JerryC'. And on the actual video on youtube, the guy in this video well goes under another name. I am actually learning this song on ym guitar right now, it is long and hard work and I wish to be able to play it by the end of summer. I'll keep practicing.

-Jimmy-

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Yeah I heard it quite a while ago and was straight on Google looking for tabs lol.

top topics

join