It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if you had 3 weeks to live what would you do

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dissension
I'd plan my funeral. I want an open casket. I want my eyes to be open and I want to be smiling. Slayer will be blaring. I want 13 midgets in clown suits with demon-clown facepaint running around selling shots. Everyone will be TRASHED! I want fire; lots and lots of fire! There has to be "House of 1000 Corpses" playing on a big screen behing my casket. I will also have 13 people in black hooded robes walking around holding cows organs with big tongs and forks while chanting "Kiss My Azz" in latin. I want it to be dark. I want to terrify people. I want to give children nightmares.

YESSSSSSSSS!!! I LOVE YOU. I'd do ALL of that minus the midgets because ... I don't know if my family will be able to gather 13 midgets. I'd probably write up everything I wanted, give it to a funeral planner (do they even exist?) and have them make all the arrangements for me and onward with my week!

Week 1:
Day 1: Fly to Vegas.
Day 2-5: Eat at 3 different restaurants for my meals.
Day 6: Fly to California.
Day 7: Go to Los Angeles and run into movie productions, take pictures with celebrities, crash everything.
Week 2:
Day 1: Be thrown in jail for trespassing.
Day 2: Have friends bail me out.
Day 3: Fly to where Children of Bodom is currently performing.
Day 4: Go to CoB concert, run on stage and kiss Alexi Laiho (my lover haha).
Day 5: Get arrested again, run from the cops and take a subway to Bruges, Belgium.
Day 6-7: Meet up with my BFF, Tristan and get smashed and just have a grand ol' time.
Week 3:
Day 1: Fly back home.
Day 2: Tell everyone I'm dying in a week, crying and all that.
Day 3: Tell all the people I love that I love them and confess my feelings for my crush.
Day 4: Eat lots of food and get fat.
Day 5: Sleep and roll around and stuff.
Day 6: Write my will and stuff to be read at my funeral.
Day 7: *BOOM DEAD*

I've got it made. :]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Hate to break it to you, but Juveniles don't get bail. I found that out the hard way too
yeah, I know it sucks, and even bail only gets you out of jail until the court date, if you get convicted and are given a sentence, you'll have to serve it

The last thing I would want to do if I had 3 weeks to live is go back to the "belly of the beast" lol....that is jail

<< 1   >>

join