It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if you had 3 weeks to live what would you do

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
i would crash a wedding tell every guy i liked how i felt and then go to a town in oklahoma and get arested for walkin backwards eatin a cheese burger on a wednesday!! ( it really is a law)heck yes!!! :+

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Hey there how are you doing?
My name's RS

uh uuhhmm... back on topic, I would get it on every minute of the 3 weeks till I died.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
hi im good how are you??? mine name is sweet_escape_artist88 or sea88
WOW :]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
My name is Russian soldier, but you can call me RS, or Ruski, or whatever you want

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
mmmmmmmmmmk how nice RS you i guess can call me whatever you want but nothin mean mmmk

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I promise everything I say to you will be sweeter then candy

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
mmmmmmmmmk thnax thats so sweet thats totally what i wnted to hear. im havin bad times in life right now.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Reconsciliate with friends who I don't hace contact with anymore, and see every damn rock concert there is until the day I died, no emo though..

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweet_escape_artist88if you had 3 weeks to live what would you do

Get very very drunk. :w: (day 1)

When sober again i would then get very very drunk. (day 2, 3, 4, 5)

Rob a bank, hell why not. Blame it on being very very drunk. (day 6)

Skydive, bungy jump, white water rafting, all while being very very drunk. (day 7, 8, 9)

Listen to all of my old Metal records at full volume whilst very very drunk. (day 10, 11)

Personally visit everyone who has ever given me the ........ and tell them exactly what i think of them while very very drunk. (day 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17) hmmm thats more than i thought.

Personally visit everyone who has been a great friend and get them very very drunk. (day 18, 19) hmmm thats not as many as i thought.

Sober up. (day 20)

Do a video while very very drunk blaming society for everything, then get very very drunk and die. (day 21)

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I loved your post Mojo! Cracked up!

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
wow thats deep.....really

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I'd go out and buy a couple of kegs of beer and every kind of food that is supposed to be really bad for you and stuff. Then I'd rent every single adult movie in the video store. Then I'd go home, and setup the keg and a microwave oven right next to my bed. Then I'd get comfortable, start drinkin', and eatin' and stuff. I'd flip on the TV and begin my adult movie marathon. Oh yeah, I'd make sure that my trusty vacuum, who I call "Frenchie", was right by my side.
It'd be a great 3 weeks.........

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweet_escape_artist88
wow thats deep.....really

You didnt specify that you wanted a deep meaningful philosophical answer, hell you said you were going to eat a hamburger while walking backwards.

Besides which i'm just a shallow ...............(insert derogatory name)

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I would spend it with my family, hire a maid to care for us so I could be just one of the kids, and meditate and celebrate as much as possible, then 3 days before I die begin a 3 day fast to purify my body.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Whip out the Mastercard and see what I could of the world for 2 weeks - high end luxury and glamour all the way baby!
Then I would spend my last week with my loved ones and have a bit of a sniffle and alotta hugs and laughs

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
I'd go out and buy a couple of kegs of beer and every kind of food that is supposed to be really bad for you and stuff. Then I'd rent every single adult movie in the video store. Then I'd go home, and setup the keg and a microwave oven right next to my bed. Then I'd get comfortable, start drinkin', and eatin' and stuff. I'd flip on the TV and begin my adult movie marathon. Oh yeah, I'd make sure that my trusty vacuum, who I call "Frenchie", was right by my side.
It'd be a great 3 weeks.........

adult movies?!??! BORING! Come on, lol, the only thing adult movies are good for is for arousing you and your mate before intercourse
, so you can watch the movies as long as you gonna get to da "real" stuff right afterwards
the only 2 other things adult movies are good for are to learn new "moves"
and also to have a good laugh (alotta them are very funny and the "characters"
have quit a sense of humor
)

and oh yeah, adult movies are also a tease which make you wish you were in it and then since you are not the one in the movie you get pist and go to a club and get a much lower quality babe then in the movie....lol

I still think my reply to this thread was the best, can't beat getting it on nonstop for 3 weeks, with occassional breaks to eat the fanciest food and get back at it
I am very creative, arn't I?

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
However, the word "adult movie marathon" really had me laughing my ass off
oh yeah, before I'd die I'd also hire the best comedians (including you
) to make me laugh very hard before I die,,, there, now I have a perfect plan in case I know I will die in 3 weeks
wow, I never cease to amaze myself

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I'd plan my funeral. I want an open casket. I want my eyes to be open and I want to be smiling. Slayer will be blaring. I want 13 midgets in clown suits with demon-clown facepaint running around selling shots. Everyone will be TRASHED! I want fire; lots and lots of fire! There has to be "House of 1000 Corpses" playing on a big screen behing my casket. I will also have 13 people in black hooded robes walking around holding cows organs with big tongs and forks while chanting "Kiss My Azz" in latin. I want it to be dark. I want to terrify people. I want to give children nightmares.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
If I had three weeks to live I would go to Hawaii and spend a week there in a warm climate, having the time of my life. I would not live like I was dying, I would live like I was vibrantly alive. I would call people that I love, and make sure they know how special they are too me. I would spend my last two weeks in Europe, I would smash grapes with my bare feet, and I would treasure each new friend that I made along the way. I would run naked through the vineyards of Italy, and frolic in the sun on the Mediterranean. Yes, I would be very self indulgent, take on a few lovers, and spend my very last day talking to the Good Lord & being remorseful for my sins, even though I am what I am! Then I would simply cease to exist.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I'd pet as many kitty cats as possible. While I was doing that, I'd build a house overlooking a lake with ducks on some land for my spirit to live on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join