It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PLEASE Help me understand my visions and visitors and how to make them stop

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Some kind of consience entity is in contact with me, and has been all my life. I was one of those kids who had an imaginary friend, only mine was real. I can dissolve into another world, one just as real as the one you and I live in (that is to say not so real at all). Who it is doesen't matter, all I want is for it to stop. Descartes once postulated that is impossible to know with absolute certainty wether one is dreaming or awake... to know what is real and what is not. I can tell you now that this is absolutely true. I want to be ignorant again.

I have broken through the egg-shell of reality but now i desperately wish to piece it back together. I just hope someone can help. I see many intellectuals converse on the forums, some want to break through to the other-side, but I admonish you not to do so.

I know others of you have had unpleasent encounters and I want to know how you cope, and if possible, how to make the encounters stop.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I don't believe you.

What does the "consience entity" look like? What does the "other world" look like that you dissolve into?

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19/4/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Take a camera next time and maybe this thread will be worth reading again...

Skunkworks

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
You may want to try an anti-schizophrenia drug called Clozapine (also known as clozaril). Of all the drugs like that tested, delusional schizos like yourself seem to have been able to stay on this one the longest.

Otherwise, you can try electroshock therapy, which is admittedly not very effective. Prefrontal lobotomy can certainly help, although it does other kinds of damage. But you're already not "normal," so what could it hurt?

Or you can try exorcism. Sometimes it works by creating a kind of self-reinforcing psychotic delusion (that you're "healed") that often sticks better than conventional treatment.

Either way, I think most of here can pretty much agree that you're nuts. It's just up to you how you want to try treating it.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Unfortunately you can't just come on and say 'I'm visited by an entity from some other reality and I can dissolve into another world but i'm not going to tell you any details but please help anyway'. Doesn't work like that, mate.

Please give a VALID description of what's going on. If this is really happening to you and you're turning to an internet forum for help then you need to understand that vague information will get you nowhere except get you labeled a hoaxer pretty quickly aroung here and that will get you no help at all. I fail to see the reasons why, if this is really happening and you really want help, you would not give the full story.

Give us some more details and we'll be happy to hear your story and try to help you figure out what's going on and how to stop it.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
If your experiences are anything like mine, then i would love to kno more.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Maybe you're experiencing the "Humpty-Dumpty" syndrome, a normal
reaction to egg-shell breakage.
Can you really dissolve into another world?

When I was younger, I used to dream I was a "Fizzie".

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ikambokem
I know others of you have had unpleasent encounters and I want to know how you cope, and if possible, how to make the encounters stop.

I don't cope with it that's the trouble!

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19/4/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
try a psychiatrist; he can put you on clozapine...

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Trust me mate, you dont want to be ignorant again, youll end up like these people writing to you calling you dellusional.

Have no fear. You can command any dark entity to leave your energy on behalf of the Light, and dont be afraid to invoke the name of God. Tell these dark beings you are of the Light, and they will scatter away like rodents.

This is indeed very real, and people do it all the time, in fact we can all do it, most just dont know it. I would personally like to here more details on your experiences.

[edit on 19-4-2007 by LightWorker13]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Why is this person being given such a hard time?

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
You are not interpreting Descartes statement properly.

He said that we do not know what is real and what is not.
And why? Because we *think*.
Everything is based on assumption & speculation, and as such, everything is possibly ''not real'' (or real).

eg.: You might just as well be manipulated through some weird holographic system that's so advanced that it can teleport you into it, and emulates emotions.

Skunk work stuff, but still, a possibility.

That's what Descartes statement meant, that ''everything'' might be true or not, and that we cannot know for sure.

And that that's why we are, because we think.

top topics

join