It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Ufo footage from family video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Just this great ufo video here
The guy who filmed it explians what he saw:
**Points of ... all ยป interest on video time line (not real accurate)** * 03:10 - Yes it IS moving... slowly now! * 10:00 - Close-ups! * 18:30 - Changes from WHITE to RED! * 20:30 - Two Objects! * 22:15 - Strange flight patterns! Memorial Day, at home with family and kids were asking about "jet trails" in the sky and I explained what they were and such and that maybe the next weekend we could come out to watch the night sky for falling stars. My daughter asked about a "star" in the sky, and then moments later said it was "moving". I looked back up again and it was not where it was seconds before. The UFO then moved very fast, faster than a fighter jet or satellite passing in a night sky, going across the clear blue sky making a huge number "4" pattern with NO trails or smoke, just the formation of the number "4". The UFO stopped for only a split second at what would be each "point" or "corner" before finishing up what looked like the massive number "4". Just after seeing this, I'm guessing almost 10 minutes passed before we could get out our video camera, a Canon ES75 with 22x zoom and 800x digital zoom, to catch the scene. I removed some "audio" from the video to protect "names" and other personal information, but the video is in "as is" condition and unchanged.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Might want to remove the 'new' from you title.

This video had massive coverage here on ATS a few weeks ago.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11-4-2007 by fooffstarr]

join