It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New DIA connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Ive only known about the conspiracy for a week, but ive done as much as i can to learn all about it. Ive found that a specific mountain(MT. Blanca) is mentioned 3 times in DIA. Its in southern colorado, about a 4 hour drive from denver. Its named once in English and twice in navajo. As far as i can tell, this mountain has no direct influence on denver and only has significance in size. The thing that really gets me about this mountain is that I have heard that it is a sacred navajo sight that will be used as a haven when the apocalypse comes.

anyone with knowledege about the navajo predictions please post it. i think there might be more connections.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Where is this mountain range listed at the airport? Do you have pics of this? I've never heard of this mountain range or the story that you say is navajo legend.

Please explain this legend and give a little background.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
This is so crazy. Ive lived in Colorado all my life and I never even knew that there was so much sketchness surrounding DIA. Ive been through the airport at least 20 times since its opening and I always thought it was really well designed. I've always believed in Aliens and yet this never even crossed my mind. Next time I'm at DIA I will be sure to look out for this stuff.

As for Mt. Blanca I haven't heard of that either. I will be traveling through southern Colorado twice in the coming year so I will defenitely try to find out what I can. I've heard that in Hopi prophecies that during the end times a remote area near the four corners will become a safe haven of sorts.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I've heard of Denver airport, but nothing to do with the DIA or this mountain....under US law, isn't Indian ground technically a sovereign state? You'll have to excuse me, being an ignorant Brit for a moment. Because I recall that Wackenhut (a company with good government and intel links) used to do a fair bit of work on Native Indian reserves, presumably because it operates outside the jurisdiction of US law. I can certainly see the appeal in that...

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
its hard for me to say where the mountain is mentioned. Ive never been to the airport, ive only seen what is undeniably there at the airport.

www.mt.net...

this link has pictures and explains it well. I cant do a good job of explaining the navajo part. my grandfather was part navajo and told me the mountain was a meeting ground for those who wanted to survive the apocalypse.

IF INDIAN GROUND WERE SACRED, THERE WOULD BE NO AMERICA. we don't give natives any respect, and never will.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I think that the Najavo believe that they came from inside some mountain. It might be logical for them to return inside a mountain when the apocalypse comes.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Here's a link to the Mt. Blanca which actually exists.

Mt. Blanca

Sorry to bust your bubble but the DIA is no where close to this mountain. Also the what were those pictures of floor tiles or what?

top topics

join