It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA plans to reclassify all vitamins, supplements, herbs and juices as FDA-regulated drugs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

[moreThankfully I am still alive and well, I can no say the same from some of the medications my doctor has been trying to give me all this years as others that has succumbed to medical treatments and recommendations, many populat drugs are involved in law sues due to side effects.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I have learned to really
dislike most doctors,. most seem to be just drug pushers anyway

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I know, if I let doctors dictate my life, I will be today on over 20 different prescribed drugs, from anti anxiety, anti depresants, statins, two or three different blood pressures, anti inflammatories, bone drugs (they push them on women after 50 regardless if you need them or not), the list is just too long to post.

This do not include the "pre screening" scam going on, bombarding you with unnecessary radiation.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Agreed,.
I have a friend at work whom was on a bunch of meds prescribed from his doctor
some of which were antidepressants and high blood pressure,. I gave him diet to follow
and a list of things to talk to his doctor about.. after 6 months,. he is off those meds and his
doctor is perplexed at the results..

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by arius
I think you're overreacting just a.....well a whole lot! I don't understand why you want to allow unproven herbal medicines to be sold as cure alls. It is snake oil. I think this is very good.

Seriously? You're an absolute moron for this quote and I will make sure to be watching what other government atrocities you agree with.

ATS sure has changed!!!!

Being a former food inspector for a state agency I also at one time shared your feelings on msg.

Ahhhhhhh there it is. You were so used to the brainwashing of the system, that FDA is God. No wonder you said what you said. You should go back to your cush gov inspec job and stay quiet on ats.

IF the Gov passes this as an official law, then I am officially leaving the U.S. for greener pastures. Iceland sounds good. At least over there they hang the bankers and tell all the folks that they owed debt to, well to Eff Off!!!!
edit on 13-5-2013 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2013 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

It is happening to too many people, my mother for example was put on 9 different drugs and the doctor rather than thinning out the drugs when she started to show side effects it just kept on giving some more to counteract the effects of the previews ones, until we put our foot down and got her off the unecessary ones.

I also have a friend that is under the care of the same doctor I am, she became a victim of over prescribe drugs for two years until she dump them in the trash and now she is doing well, she told me that she almost lost her mind and could no even think anymore because the anti depressants she was taking.

We have become a pill nation.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

edit on 13-5-2013 by pennylemon because: technical difficulties, wrong post

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This is bad. I use cats claw for should pain. It works. I just take it about once a week now and my pain is 100% gone. Same for my dad. His neck was so bad (he's had several neck surgeries) that I had to take him to the ER. Even the heavy duty IV pain meds only help a tiny bit. I gave him vats claw and a day later he was pain free. He cancelled his appointment with the surgeon. That's been 4 months ago. He's still doing great.

This is ALL 100% about more profits for big pharma, nothing more.

They'll have to pry my non-gmo open pollinated seeds out of my cold dead hands.

So I guess they'd outlaw cats claw. Then I can just take ibuprofen, with it's well proven horrible cardiac profile. It'x also far less effective. Then I can get heart problems and then take more pharmaceuticals.

It's like they WANT us to die sooner!!

Wait...

edit on 13-5-2013 by davjan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Well, this is why the United States is not part of England anymore. England tried to completely control some of the foods and herbs like tea and we became a free nation. Time to happen again, this government is just as ignorant as the English government was back when we broke away..

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I just tried to submit my comment about the proposal. I got an error stating that there was a problem and I could not submit it.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by davjan4

That's because this happened 5 years ago. Check the date of the original post.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
John McCain tried to pass a bill that would ban supplements in 2010. Public outcry lead to it's demise.

I know Natural News has a reputation for putting out unreliable information, but they were correctly warning us about the McCain bill. We really should keep vigilant about this This is Codex Alimentarus stuff.

S. 3002 (111th): Dietary Supplement Safety Act of 2010
www.govtrack.us...

McCain bill threatens access to vitamins and supplements
Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

Edited to note that this post began in 2007 and IMHO the government will do whatever it takes to force their agenda down our throats. Be aware.

edit on 5/13/2013 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ameilia
reply to post by davjan4

Well... do I feel like an idiot!

I claim exhaustion. I just got finished blanching and freezing 13 heads of cauliflower from my garden.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by davjan4

Originally posted by Ameilia
reply to post by davjan4

Well... do I feel like an idiot!

I claim exhaustion. I just got finished blanching and freezing 13 heads of cauliflower from my garden.

Don't. We've all done it.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey
This move will eliminate nutritional supplements and natural medicine from the United States, ensuring monopoly profits and control by drug companies and the FDA.

Well... it didn't. Here we are in 2013... nutritional supplements and natural medicine are still available. Drug companies do not have monopoly profits and control.

So that was a lie.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join