It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prediction for the next few months

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I believe that Jeb Bush and the administration have passed the neccessary Executive Order's that will enable them to suspend everyone's rights. Even the right to use the internet. Bush recently was shown on the Daily Show to say something about executive privledge, and that people are serving for the pleasure of the President. Seem's kind of like a monarchy being exposed before our eyes.

Onces the next big whopper hit's America by domestic terrorists, were going to have everything suspended and be on terrorist watch. The emergency broadcasting service will run throughout the world with Bush telling us to watch out for terrorists, and people will come to our houses to take our firearms, to protect us from terrorists who might live in the country. The backbone of the Truthmovement, teh internet, will not work because they have the power to shut it down. Everyone will be silence by being cut from technology.

So I think there going to shut down ISP's, then there going to feed us propaganda via the television, and everyone's going to be in confusion.

The endtime prophecy says that everyone will stare at one God or something. Since New's Corp provides news to most of the world, probably through them this image of God will be run.

But the only way we can protect ourselves, is by reminding our solider's that they are defending not only the Constitution, but the people who live under it. They should use their intuition to see who is really the threat, the people or the government. We should educate the soliders who are being kept in Iraq away from the truth. They are being turned into hardcore killing machines with no remorse. I believe the Iraq war also has another agenda, which is to make killer's of soliders. Loyal to bush soliders. Loyal to the president, freedom spreaders. Make them believe its right. Then they have them by the balls.

new topics

join