It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can people be so brainwashed

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I'd like to throw out an easter egg in light of a certain google link i posted above: you can view the entire "limited" _____ if you're clever with the search feature.

What? You'd like me to do work for myself? Kidding. But, I have no idea what you are talking about here. I was a junior in college when personal computers became the hip thing. I was a senior when this new thing "the internet" hit. So, I'm a little behind in the times. But, in my defense. I built the computer I'm on right now (pretty good one I might add).

Edit: BTW, can you give more of a hint. You posted 775 links above. Yeah, I know, I'm lazy.

[edit on 4/26/2007 by Griff]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
"Limited" _____

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
From our perspective, its basically our establishment looking down on the entire world, and training US to do the same so that we're easily persuaded to go along with imperial policies and agendas. Most people dont look past this truth, let alone look even closer at the establishment elitists and how they in turn view "US". The masses, even in this country, have been viewed and refered to as the "bewildered herd" since around the 1920's, that I know of.

How true. Americans are growing up thinking we are the "best" nation in the world. When one gets the chance to converse with people from other nations, this view is quickly diminished.

You see it's not just "the government", which has hundreds of thousands of probably good willed people working under it, its the imperial establishment that truly guides the big show while guiding and shaping the views ideas and attitudes of the masses thru the media. Here it's no surprise that only 5 'firms' control all media, and you only have to look on the surface to guess who might control these institutions.
www.corporations.org...

The mass media outlets are a key factor, but thank god for the internet. Most younger people I know get their news from online these days. I think it's tougher for the older citizens to get alternative news, but not impossible. Shortwave radios are a good start for less computer savvy individuals.

Exactly who are these elite? That cant be ascertained, as its probably not 12 people sitting around a table playing the world like a video game, although it could be ultimately, it mainly comes down to thousands of bigshots who have stocks in various weapons industries, banking, the media and so on.

Indeed, it's not to hard to follow the money, I can't understand why most don't get this concept yet.

<< 10  11  12   >>

join