It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can people be so brainwashed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
accuse away...It just means about as much as a box of hair if you don't have a shread of proof though.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
....especially those who publicly speak out against the government. Case in point: Christopher Bollyn's experience in his hometown of Hoffman Estates, IL where he was accosted, assaulted and battered by Homeland Security thugs who tasered him and dislocated his arm. He was then arrested by the local police for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

He is going to trial this month to beat the rap, but it has been an uphill struggle. A special prosecutor has been assigned to his case (unheard of in misdemeaner offenses).

I invite you all to familiarize yourselves with his case.

www.rumormillnews.com...

This is a case of intimidation and abuse of a political dissident and 911 truthseeker that would compare favorably with Stalinist tactics in the USSR.

It's no joke, that's for sure.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by brisa]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
And what if 9/11 is just the tip of the iceberg?

Recent history has been nothing but a continuus coverup and misleading of the masses. Key firgures are muted or killed.

A very short list:

o Nicola Tesla (and hundreds like him)
o Royal Raymond Rife (Same)
o John Kennedy
o Martin Luther King
o Robert Kennedy
o John Kennedy Jr.

Anyone who poses the slightest danger to those in power is neutralized.

History as it is written may no longer be questioned:

o WWII
o The Holocaust
o The Federal Reserve
o The IRS and Income Tax

Advancement in technology which could give us independence from large corporations is clearly contained and censored, and our cosmic role is denied:

o The Disclosure Project (says it all)

We are heading towards a single global government, with a single army, a single bank in a cash-less society where citizens are fully tracked and controlled.

It might very well be a handful of families are really controlling us all right now, and it will become obvious to the many when it is too late for anyone to act.

Start with the media if you wish to break through the brainwashing.

kix

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Just because you work a lot for the system, doesnt mean you are not a slave to the system.

Do you have debt? Slave to the system.
You need medicare Slave to the system
You Have to have the lattest stuff and gadgets Slave my friend.

You need a Big housea 30 year mortagge ..Slave...
You can travel to bad barbaric countries..SLAVE....
3 or more...credit cards...yep slave....
ad infinitum....

The best way to avoid being a programmed zombie is by getting out of the system as much as you can, in these days almost imposible but, keeping a good perspective, a loose contact with the controlled media and fear machine 24/7 is a sure path to live better and get as much freedom as you can get...
Maybe we are .000000000001 of the world population, I dont care, in fact I dont care if Barney or Britney, exist, they are just "controls" of the system...

enjoy

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by brisa
....especially those who publicly speak out against the government. Case in point: Christopher Bollyn's experience in his hometown of Hoffman Estates, IL where he was accosted, assaulted and battered by Homeland Security thugs who tasered him and dislocated his arm. He was then arrested by the local police for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

He is going to trial this month to beat the rap, but it has been an uphill struggle. A special prosecutor has been assigned to his case (unheard of in misdemeaner offenses).

I invite you all to familiarize yourselves with his case.

www.rumormillnews.com...

This is a case of intimidation and abuse of a political dissident and 911 truthseeker that would compare favorably with Stalinist tactics in the USSR.

It's no joke, that's for sure.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by brisa]

Uf this story its real this is by far more important than 911 debates.
The story its hocking and it might represent the future a terrible future,

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
We have been so suckered in to this system, we have forgotten what real freedom is.

Real freedom means being self sufficiant, and unless you grow your own food and have a banking press in your house, nobody is self sufficiant. You are dependant on this system for everything. Is that real freedom? Ask yourself what it really means to be free on a planet.

The worst part of all of this, there is suppressed technology that has the potential to make human beings completely self sufficiant, they call it Light technology. Many people have written books, and have come forward, people from the Military, people from the scientific community who have had access to these technologies, and how many developers of these technologies end up in prison? Youd be surprised.

Tesla technology has been nearly perfected, to a point where they can literally create something from nothing. Nano technology also exists that can create something from nothing, as it seems, thats important to remember, I dont know the details, but I know it exists.

We dont have to be burning fossil fuels, and raping mother Earth of her resources, to power our society. We have already moved beyond that, but the technology is suppressed for reasons of "national security".

We are brainwashed to believe in this system, and to not see any kind of other vision for the world. Well this is how it is, everyone knows it, nothing can be done, mays well go along with it....

Well luckily, I feel in my gut, that the time is coming when we are gonna stop putting up with all this and really take our freedom back, and develop this world to what it should be. Dont you understand, weve been artificially held back in evolution, we dont need this. And I believe, that the time is coming, when something is gonna give and we are gonna see something marvelous...

[edit on 11-4-2007 by LightWorker13]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GwionX
... I am going to go buy a HK Assault rifle ... put it on my credit card then I will buy a 5 acre tract of land ... then I will book a flight ... perhaps I will drive to Cabo San Lucas ... it will be a bitch paying that stuff off

Yeah your free to buy and sell and borrow.

Just don't voice an unpopular opinion if you know what's good for you.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by piacenza
Uf this story its real this is by far more important than 911 debates.
The story its hocking and it might represent the future a terrible future,

Exactly. Chris Bollyn is being hassled for writing articles exposing Zionist crimes, and is now paying the price for it.

Stalin is giggling in his grave over this one. Lookie lookie

So kids, all you free journalists may write anything you like in the free country with free speech... just as long as it is not about Zionists.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13
Well luckily, I feel in my gut, that the time is coming when we are gonna stop putting up with all this and really take our freedom back, and develop this world to what it should be.

You have so gotten a WATS from me. Give me a hug brother (or sister).

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13
We are brainwashed to believe in this system, and to not see any kind of other vision for the world. Well this is how it is, everyone knows it, nothing can be done, mays well go along with it....

Well luckily, I feel in my gut, that the time is coming when we are gonna stop putting up with all this and really take our freedom back, and develop this world to what it should be. Dont you understand, weve been artificially held back in evolution, we dont need this. And I believe, that the time is coming, when something is gonna give and we are gonna see something marvelous...

Couldn't have said it better myself....you get my vote for wats.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire
Sorry you feel that way, but I keep watching the same people derail treads over and over and over again it just makes me want to stop posting all together. The topic was "How can people be so brainwashed". Good question, hopefully we can agree on an answer.

How about a controlled, biased media spouting propaganda 7/24?

That would explain part of it at least.

Okay, subtle hints are aside now. And I hope this is not taken as a personal attack by you or a mod. But you are not helping your cause. Reading your posts in this thread is like dealing with a 4 year old showing and proving to you that he has a quarter and acting like "I have a quarter you don't" by repeating over and over that you have a quarter.

If you want to actually strengthen your position learn this little mantra for critical thinking: Nothing is more dangerous than faith in what is not fact. By faith I mean unquestionable belief. Do I question the official story, yep. Do I question every little bit of CT that comes down the pike, yep. Does the official story of how those planes came to hit the building have truth to it. Yeah, it could have went down something like that. Is it 100% stone cold fact? Doubtful, it makes logical assumptions but the stone cold reality is no will ever know exactly what happened that morning.

Make no mistake, the US has never been a democracy. We are a democratically elected republic. And there is a world of difference between the two. Now if ever want to scream BS on someone, scream it on anyone that tells you that the Preamble is not part of the US Constitution. Now politicians are especially fond of saying the preamble is not part of Constitutional Law. But here is the rub, the Constitution lays the foundation of the US and the checks and balances of power. Ultimately the power is held by We the People. The President is the represented leader and has checks that makes him answer to the Congress and the Supreme Court. But the US Gov’t , in part and in whole, by Constitutional Law answers to We the People.
That is a very big check and balance. So what does the government get to counter? The fact that You have to be We the People. What that means is that John Q. Citizen can not waltz into Area 51 because you feel like looking around to see the UFO’s that may or (most likely) may not be there. Now 250,000 well armed and determined citizens calling out “You are to stand down by order of We the People.” might just get you a guided tour or at least the survivors will have unrestricted access because it would take a nuclear strike to stop you from entering. And sorry but W. would have to answer a few questions from a whole lot more than ¼ million people over that one.

Now to those that are afraid that the US Gov’t could some how take total control away from the people and turn this into a real fascist state or something worse. I happen to know about a group of these old men that wear rings with a symbol on it that looks a whole lot like how some of the lines on my right palm that form an odd pattern do. Now, I am not a member of their group but I think they consider themselves the self proclaimed defenders of democracy or something like that. Now lots of crazy ideas are spread about these guys and they don’t say much about those stories. But I think I heard something about how they were concerned about membership numbers and average age of a member. And in writing about all this, I remember this one guy that sat me down when I was about 13 of 14 and gave me a very good educational lesson about how to save a dollar that I still remember to this day at age 36 word for word. I should probably head over to my hometown tomorrow and pay him a visit. And talk about a few things.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Well now, that teaches me to be too wordy in a post Truth4Hire.
In reading later posts you don't come off as too rabid.

to me for talking out of turn and judging too quickly.

To everyone else: cheers. keep up good conversation.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by Ahabstar]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Indulge me, this is for all you non brainwashed, or recovering from brainwashing, or fighting the brainwashing, people.

www.youtube.com...

What is a you tube video number? It's not the url.....please help me I missed an important part of the brainwashing....

[edit on 11-4-2007 by clearwater]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
Make no mistake, the US has never been a democracy. We are a democratically elected republic.

Don't kid yourself we are a corporately elected republic that represents the interests of corporations and foriegn countries who couldn't give a damn about the democracy or the people.

The best way to solve this problem is to only give the right to vote to land owners and people who served in the military or peace corps.

Everyone should serve in one form or another for a couple of years.

Don't like war; go make friends. Like to war; protect your friends.

[edit on 12-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Only property owners and vets get the vote, eh? I'll pass and take my chances with the electorial college.

That said, a big whole-hearted agreement with the corruption from corperations on our officials that is going on right now. Add to it the ones that serve themselves over the people by making a career out of a civic duty and you start to have an idea of some things that are definately bothering me right now.

Bothered enough to go past grumbling, bothered enough to start comtemplating and bothered enough to perhaps start to act...not to tip my hat (towards the ring) or anything.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
As far as I'm concered when they captured the 2 suicide bombers and they were claiming to be funded by the United States that's the icing on the cake George Bush stands as historys greed icon

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

The best way to solve this problem is to only give the right to vote to land owners and people who served in the military or peace corps.

Everyone should serve in one form or another for a couple of years.

I dont believe manditory service is the answer to anything. At first its a few years, soon after its service for 10 years, service for life...

So are you saying if I am a civilian renting an apartment and I'm a US citizen I shouldn't be allowed to vote? That doesn't sound like it's going to solve any of our nation's problems.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole
I dont believe manditory service is the answer to anything.

Everyone has to have the same vision or else you end up with the crap that we have now. 20% manipulating the other 80% for thier vote and thier money. The 80% have no vision, never did, never will. So why should we allow such a malleable commodity to be put on the open market to the highest bidder?

I suppose there could be exceptions to mandatory service. I'm open to debate on the matter.

I just think that the autotron no-minds should be left alone to do nothing if they so choose. But they are screwing it up for the rest of us.

[edit on 12-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
And about the voting?

How will restricting voting rights help anyone?

[edit on 4/12/07 by AcesInTheHole]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole
And about the voting?

One person who gives a damn = one vote
Leave the propaganda at home. For the system to change, the SYSTEM HAS TO CHANGE.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join