How can people be so brainwashed

page: 1
9
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Ok its your right to believe the official 9/11 story, and thats fine. I personally don't. But at least research the topic for awhile before coming to that conclusion. I'm sick of how people just dont want anything to do with it no matter whats the truth. Many people i talk to just don't care, and believe the country is goin down the tubes but there is nothing they can do about it.

I get the feeling that people are turning into zombies, people only care about buying products that are fashonable and expensive and being one of the crowd. I also believe this is done by design, so that the elite can just watch the proles go into a catatonic state.

Any helpful tips on waking up the zombies that don't care about anything? Maybe I should just move on to the next person, but no matter which side of the story you believe you should research the subject extensively, so you can intelligently debate it.




posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
First of all you are talking about events that happened in 2001. Most people know what they saw and moved on.

Do you remember the Hare Krishnas all trying to convert people at airports back in the 70's? People hated those pushy Hare Krishnas.

Most people don't want someone else's obsession to be forced on them. It is that simple. If you got to know all of the people you think of as "mindless zombies" you might find they too are obsessed with something...just not what YOU are obsessed with. That doesn't make them zombies, or sheeple.

All in all, life is too short to obsess over fantasy. If the events of 9/11 were indeed a government conspiracy, believe me, massive amounts of people would know it by now.

All indications I have seen show that .000129 percent of the US population is active in the 9/11 truth movement. In cities of about 200,000 or more you get about 100 ppl at a "truth convention" More people show up to see Barney on Ice.



posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Well dont you believe that America has lost its values? In the earlier times of our great nation, a much higher percentage of people were politically knowledgeable. Today maybe 3 out of 10 people can tell us who the vice president is. I'm just saying many people are focused inward on themselves these days, instead of working for the greater good for all society.



posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GwionX

Do you remember the Hare Krishnas all trying to convert people at airports back in the 70's? People hated those pushy Hare Krishnas.

Most people don't want someone else's obsession to be forced on them. It is that simple. If you got to know all of the people you think of as "mindless zombies" you might find they too are obsessed with something...just not what YOU are obsessed with. That doesn't make them zombies, or sheeple.



I second the motion.

I've grow weary of people throwing the subject around as if it's some sort of major insight into the state of the world, and assuming I'm too blind to see it.

People who adamatly dismiss uninterested parties as "sheeple" are usually just upset that they are not the lead shepherd of the flock themselves, and it boils down to a matter of ego - one I am not willing to participate in.



posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Perhaps you are unable to articulate your words as to engage their interest in whatever subject your talking about. Maybe try approaching them differntly, confront them with a startling fact or something, that might catch their interest more. Try waiting until you see a good opportunity to bring up that subject. Sometimes timing is everything. People have chaotic lives and they are constantly thinking about thier job, family, school, girlfriend, etc... If you can approach them when they are in a relaxed state, or when they are already potentially thinking about that subject or something related, they will be more likely to respond. Some just wont get it though.

There is something I've always believed and that is this: No one can show you the truth, but they can set you on the right path. You have to want it though...

[edit on 11-4-2007 by Vipassana]



posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I'm not obsessing over it, nor do I want to be a flock leader. I'm just a firm believer in researching a topic before you go deciding how you feel about it, thats all.



posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole
I'm just a firm believer in researching a topic before you go deciding how you feel about it, thats all.


Alright - I'll bite.

What conslusions have you come to about the 9-11 event and the resulting public policies and "war on terror"?

Where is this all leading?

Let's see if our theories match up.



posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I went from far far leftist before 9-11 into Neo-Conservative shill that voted for Bush in 2004. I even watched FoxNews...for news....
I was a full blown truther by late 2006.

Doing my own research for the first time with an open mind is what kicked my world view in the ballsack. I admit to being a zombie. It's right to call people in that state of mind sheep, it's what they are. I lived it , I know it.

Don't get discouraged if people write you off as a loon, or seem apathetic.
I remember hearing about 9-11 truth many times before 2006 and laughing at it or dismissing it as nuts. I finally heard about it enough times where I got agitated enough to research it myself to prove someone wrong. I ended up having my world-view kicked square in the head. And going back to apologize to a few people.

You can't force a person to do it, you might be able to annoy them into research, but ultimately the decision is their own. And more stubborn people just become resolute with contempt for YOU and people like you.
You can't just call people sheep(even if they are), you need to appeal to their human curiosity.

It's quite a shock to the "sheep" to wake up from the moral absolutism of good vs evil , and into the real world where criminals run the country.



posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
People that I have talk to about 911 only know the Goverment version.
when I tell them that 3 buildings fell on 911, a lot of them say your kidding or I didnt know that!
But most people just dont want to hear about 911.I belive people just dont have time to even look in to it.
One resone is people only hear the Goverment version on TV all the time
and they hear people with some clout like Roise on the view, being call a
Crack pot, insane Conspiracie nut job!
I really belive the Goverment is useing the media in a way to keep the truth from being told.
It is now old news to most people.
I do see more and more people who just dont care about anything.
I have to wonder if they have lost faith in our Corrupt Goverment.
People have change they are not the same as they where before 911.



posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GwionX
If the events of 9/11 were indeed a government conspiracy, believe me, massive amounts of people would know it by now.


But... Massive amounts of people do know it by now. All it takes now is a simple takeover of the mass media for "it" to officially surface, create a nice civil war in the U.S. and form a whole new government with truth, peace and prosperity for a 1000 years to come.

"Stop! Children what´s that sound, everybody look what´s going down..."



posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GwionX
First of all you are talking about events that happened in 2001. Most people know what they saw and moved on.

Do you remember the Hare Krishnas all trying to convert people at airports back in the 70's? People hated those pushy Hare Krishnas.

Most people don't want someone else's obsession to be forced on them. It is that simple. If you got to know all of the people you think of as "mindless zombies" you might find they too are obsessed with something...just not what YOU are obsessed with. That doesn't make them zombies, or sheeple.

All in all, life is too short to obsess over fantasy. If the events of 9/11 were indeed a government conspiracy, believe me, massive amounts of people would know it by now.

All indications I have seen show that .000129 percent of the US population is active in the 9/11 truth movement. In cities of about 200,000 or more you get about 100 ppl at a "truth convention" More people show up to see Barney on Ice.


thank you so much ! you get a wats vote from me ..



posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by general eyes
What conslusions have you come to about the 9-11 event and the resulting public policies and "war on terror"?

Where is this all leading?



I believe that the war on terror is a joke. Yes we need to be safe, but only to a certain extent. History has shown when you give up your liberty for security you get tyranny. If they were so concerned about terrorists coming into the country, dont you think they would at least secure the borders? Nope, i guess there is not enough money to be made in that venture, as thats what really talks in these types of policies.



posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I am sick of the brainwashed people too, its really funny, if 911 was an inside job masses of people would know hey man, look at the polls!

CNN poll, 89% believe government lied about 911, 70% believe total inside job. And that was just a quicky poll, imagine if it was scientific, the numbers would be through the roof. The only ppl I find who dont agree is people on ATS!

www.prisonplanet.com...

There was a zogby poll in NYC, and guess what, over half the people believed 911 was a total inside job. 50 percent of new yorkers believe that. New York is the 911 truth movements main stronghold.

I dont know where you live, but in big cities, the truth movement is as alive and it ever has, and only grows more everday.

All the top people in society know 911 was an inside job. I dont know how many stories Ive read and people who I have heard, people high up in police, and government, and military, saying "of course we know 911 was an inside job" everyone knows it!

Mike Ribero from whatreallyhappened.com says that he gets emails every single day, now going into the thousands total, of troops from Iraq who are sick of what they are doing and know the war is a sham, FROM EXPERIENCE. THEY KNOW IT FROM EXPERIENCE.

Man, ignorant isnt bliss, it is dangerous, you better thank god there are people like us truthseekers who are here speaking out against this, or the American people would be complete doormats for their government...

911 cant be an inside job, its too big, they could never keep it secret. THEY HAVENT KEPT IT SECRET! Theyve been caught a million miles to sunday, and everyone knows it!

Its just they are counting on you not believing people like me. They are counting on you not looking at the real facts for yourself, you are to be shown everything "show me proof government! show me proof conspiracy theorists!" NO! We give you the facts, the least you can do is go look it up before you call all of us traitors and shoot your mouths off at us.



[edit on 11-4-2007 by LightWorker13]



posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire
But... Massive amounts of people do know it by now. All it takes now is a simple takeover of the mass media for "it" to officially surface, create a nice civil war in the U.S. and form a whole new government with truth, peace and prosperity for a 1000 years to come.


A "Nice" civil war? With who? The "Barney on Ice" fanatics? That would be the only group that the 9/11 Truth movement might have the teeth and shear numbers to usurp.

.000129 of the U.S. population are moved enough by the 9/11 conspiracy theories to be active in the planned events The rest don't care enough, have better things to do, have done the research and found the 9/11 schtick to be false, never believed in the fantasy in the first place, or have never even heard of such a theory(mostly because they don't know what YouTube is).

And you expect all these believers that cannot even find the time to go to some "infomercial-like" convention of "truth" --To DIE for this cause?

Furthermore, what makes you think these (hypothetical) "Replacements" for our standing government won't turn America into some Nazi state of oppression? Or worse? You will just blindly trust that after a murderous, bloody Civil War to oust or current political system, the new one will be all peachy, peaceful, and just plain sweet to everyone?

[edit on 11-4-2007 by GwionX]



posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GwionX
Furthermore, what makes you think these (hypothetical) "Replacements" for our standing government won't turn America into some Nazi state of oppression? Or worse? You will just blindly trust that after a murderous, bloody Civil War to oust or current political system, the new one will be all peachy, peaceful, and just plain sweet to everyone?


I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you are living in a police state today my friend. Look around you! Turning America into a Nazi state? It IS a Nazi state in all it´s glory right now as we speak. And if the truth to 9/11 does go mainstream, you better grab your pantyhose and pull real tight, for that will be the moment of the true patriots to rise. Military who where sent to IRAQ on false intel for one. You will have some very *** off people in all ranks of the military who have the means to start an avalanche of violence directed at the current administration. This is what I mean with civil war.

I cannot see anyone being happy with the current government can you? 9/11 may just be the spark that lights the fuse.



posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Please show me some examples of a Nazi state in the US?



posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13
I am sick of the brainwashed people too, its really funny, if 911 was an inside job masses of people would know hey man, look at the polls!

CNN poll, 89% believe government lied about 911, 70% believe total inside job. And that was just a quicky poll, imagine if it was scientific, the numbers would be through the roof. The only ppl I find who dont agree is people on ATS!


Laughable! Then why did only 100 peole show up at the last 9/11 Truth convention at the University Of Michigan in Ann Arbor? Ya know, the same Uof M that has over 110,000 people at EVERY home football game? NOW THAT example is of a region of this country where 70% of the people DO believe in something...the Wolverines..heh.

Those Internet "quick" polls are junk, and everyone who isn't pushing an agenda knows it!


www.prisonplanet.com...


Gee, I doubt prison planet would be pushing an agenda. To much $$$ to be made off of suckers to do something like that.


There was a zogby poll in NYC, and guess what, over half the people believed 911 was a total inside job. 50 percent of new yorkers believe that. New York is the 911 truth movements main stronghold.


NY911Truth is having some problems aint it? I mean with their leader bailing with the wWHopping $5,000 in donation money they had raised. With that kind-o-jack he could have maybe bought a 96 Ford Escort without having to go though the hassle of financing. Zogby poll... I bet I could construct a Zogby poll that has 50% of the participants saying the Mormons were behind 9/11.

Don't believe me though..here are some real numbers to support my arguement that the 9/11 truth movement is not only a paper tiger, but is DECREASING in interest everyday.

www.alexa.com...

Wow a whopping .0125 down 25% -- I wonder what Barney gets?

Let's do a comparison!

www.alexa.com...

Barney is on the rise--better watch out! They might be starting a "nice" civil war with the "truth."

Here are more Alexa ratings..

911truth.org-- gets BLASTED by Barney!

www.alexa.com...

Infowars.com-- way down in numbers-- Barney is about even with Infowars now.

www.alexa.com...


It is the same across the whole 9/11 truth webscape..the movement (that never was) is dying faster than ever...and in January of 09 (when a new administration takes office) it will be nothing more than a kookie fraction of the population holding on to fantasy.



posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
PATRIOT ACT I
PATRIOT ACT II
MILITARY COMMISSIONS ACT

Wake up kitten. Don´t make me take away that headset and scream into your naked ears about being held indefinitly without trial, without legal representation and being judged as a civilian by a military tribunal. Guantanamo Bay is your first example of a concentration camp, where scores of people are being held indefinitly without right to legal representation.

Did I mention Propaganda that would make even Göbbels blush? Must have.

Bill of Rights: Null & Void where prohibited by law



posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GwionX
It is the same across the whole 9/11 truth webscape..the movement (that never was) is dying faster than ever...and in January of 09 (when a new administration takes office) it will be nothing more than a kookie fraction of the population holding on to fantasy.


Dream on little agent. Dream on.

Make sure you save that last post of yours and re-read it when we come knocking on the door at your office in Langley.



posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you are living in a police state today my friend. Look around you! Turning America into a Nazi state? It IS a Nazi state in all it´s glory right now as we speak.


I couldn't disagree more, and just to prove you wrong I am going to go buy a HK Assault rifle tommorrow,maybe a Wather p99-- put it on my credit card, then I will buy a 5 acre tract of land (in any state I decide) then I will book a flight to Thailand...or perhaps I will drive to Cabo San Lucas, or Seattle, while I am in Seattle I will go downtown and start yelling BARNEY IS KING! DOWN WITH 9/11 TRUTH!!! I won't even worry about being arrested AT_ALL..Yeah, it will be a bitch paying that stuff off--but who cares I get to prove the point of I am free and I live in a free country...to myself..Who cares what anyone else thinks!

If you live in a nazi police state-- Then I really feel sorry for you, because you are blowing an opportunity of a lifetime





top topics
 
9
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join