It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Control your dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Dream control device

After reading all of these dream threads, I saw this link and thought that subscribers to this forum could possibly benefit from a device like this.

I have read reviews on similar items, and although this might sound like sheer quackery, a fair amount of users have had some amount of success with their lucid dreaming.

Granted this might be a little bit too much money to spend on being able to control your dreams, but if it matters enough to someone, then what is a little bit of cash down the drain, right?

Has anyone ever experimented with anything like this?

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
That's neat Don Wahn, and pretty expensive. I think it probably works. First off, reading all the material will present the idea into the subconscious, then putting on the mask before bed will remind the subconscious of your intent.
Finally whatever cue it uses, is probably just as good as telling yourself every night before you go to sleep to become lucid in your dreams. I'm not a sure a person has to spend $275 to achieve those things. It does sound like an intriguing idea, to cue the subconscious right before REM sleep. But it sounds like a workable primer.

join