It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery cat takes regular bus to the shops

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
What a smart cat! I'd always want to put a cam on one of my tom cats to see where he goes. He does travel pretty far on foot anyway. Maybe he gets rides too!

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
As I was reading this post about the bus riding white cat with 1 blue and 1 green eye I remembered something my grandfather told me. He said that white cats with different colored eyes are usually deaf. I don't know how true it is..anyone else heard that before?

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Angrylightbulb

Yeah I've heard that. My parents had a cat that what white with one blue and one green eye but it wasn't deaf.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Angrylightbulb

The blue eyed white cat is more likely to be deaf than other eye colors and coats.

There is a known link between white coat color, blue eyes and deafness - but since the coat and eye color can be caused by different genes it means that only some blue eyed whites are deaf. So overall, blue-eyed white cats stand a higher than usual chance of being deaf; but they are not guaranteed to be deaf. Odd-eyed white cats may be deaf on the blue-eyed side. source

Cute cat story, reminds me of the penguin that goes to the fish market in Japan. A delightful story, that I rarely see nowadays

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
this is his partner in crime....they like to knock of small shops for snacks.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Gotta love our little feline friends

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
wow thats awesome! thanks for posting this, I love stories like this about cats and other animals!
this particular story makes me not feel insane about thinking my cat used to be human, or something.
Ive been watching monkey studies and I wonder if a monkey would ever pick up on using the bus like that cat did!?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
That is very awesome!
I know cats can find their way home but didn't think they could memorize such a journey and at which time to be at the buss stop.

The bigger problem is, its a commuter who gets away with not paying the fare! How rude!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nashthegreat

That story is so cute. So is the one about the shopping penguin. My cat likes to play dress up. If a plastic grocery bag is left out she will find it and put it on like a dress and wear it all over the house. She is so proud of it and thinks it's an evening gown.

Nice thread. It makes me want to change my avitar to a clear sky with sunshine!

[edit on 9-6-2008 by skyshow]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I remembering reading a story on the ats about how a cat that lives in the hospital knows when a patient is going to die. I I think right before a hour or two before the patient dies the cat jumps onto the bed and chills with the patient until he dies. I believe in God and angels. I think angels help direct the cat

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I'm glad to have stopped by and read so many cheerful posts. I am not an animal owner but these are great and I am sharing them with my friend/s

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I think this story proves that people can possess the bodies of animals. Obviously, some person who used to travel this route either died and their ghost took control of the cat's body, or perhaps it is the work of mind control or demons. Either way, THIS IS INTERESTING!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
IS the cat STILL taking that bus? LOL!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
In Greece, I saw a dog obeying traffic lights.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
If that isn't the sweetest thing. I wonder if my kitty has a secret life.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
LOL hehe Has anyone seen the animation "The Cat Returns"?
It reminds me of it a lot! How cute!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join