It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Was An Egotistical Mad Man

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiseSheep
That makes sense. Sight is an interesting thing. One day something may change you and you see otherwise. All things are possible.

You might experience a psychotic break like WiseSheep and I did. Then you'll see all kinds of wierd crap.

There is only one way around sin, and that's it. There is no other way. It just isn't. ... There is only one way. Jesus Christ.

Or you can reject sin along with Jesus, since there from the same stupid book. Authority comes from knowledge not faith.

...to keep possession of as many souls as possible.

Why? To go to BBQ's in Hell with?

Who can play with your unbelief.

Playing with nothing can sure be fun!

If people could only see how they are being used.

Who pulls your strings? Falwell? Robertson? Hovind? Popoff? Hinn? Schuller? Graham? Hanegraaf? Gasp, Van Impe? George W. Bush? Each and every one of these men profit greatly from your idiocy. Everyone you lead astray does whatever they want including yourself. Now, who is serving Satan?

I assume that many can see they are being used, but are too afraid to break free. Fearing what's next.

Fear is what controls you. Rejecting fear would mean rejecting hell and therefore, Christ, as unnecessary.

The point is made, you just heard and don't understand.

If people don't understand, then you haven't made your point.

The testimony of those who have been and come back isn't enough of course.

Once you are in, self-brainwashing is essential whenever there is a crisis of faith. That is why brainwashing is so difficult to remove, whenever it gets weak, the victim strengthens it himself. Ugh!

That would mean GOD is a liar.

It just means the idiots and liars who wrote the bible were just that.

I'm talking faith shattering proof.

Brainwashing is difficult to undo, no doubt about it.

Not the imagination of some professor somewhere.

Not even the knowledge of every professor, which is what you've got. Brainwashing is based on fear not trust. This reminds me this course is not so helpful.

We back WiseSheep in a corner and all we get is recitation of his brainwashing, as that's how he reinforces it.

If it covers any matter of anything it will be right. That's a fact.

No, it's not. The Bible is inconsistent with reality and even your own words, so it is not to be trusted. Unknown men wrote it. What more do you need not to trust it.

Who told anyone it wasn't? Wasn't that Rome?

Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

No, the Bible just said Earth is flat. But WiseSheep knows this is true, because he went to Everest and saw the whole world from there.

Just to note, anything I skipped, it'd only turn into a never ending, waste of time. Most of it will anyhow.

I wish you could stay focussed on curing your confusion over death, and how Eve was innocent and requires no forgiveness, nor do any of us because of a maternal "sin". You should also resolve to understand how an immortal entity can understand being eaten by maggots. The very statement "immortal" is a logical contradiction in itself.

Even Christians have to admit god cannot be logically impossible when dealing with things like square circles, so how can you make exceptions?

[edit on 29-4-2007 by Columbus]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Just to note, anything I skipped, it'd only turn into a never ending, waste of time.

We're trying to have a serious discussion here. I've taken the time (a lot of my personal time that I've devoted to you) to respond to everything you've said even if it wasn't particularly worthwhile and deviates from the point I'm trying to make.

How dare you say that what other people say is a waste of time to respond to. Several things I've said demand a response from you far beyond what you've said and you have been negligent and insulting.

Quite frankly I'm tried of hearing the following things from you:

Blind - or anything about how only certain people see or sight in general. In reality you are not answering, so there is nothing for anyone see. Review my comment about fnord. Look up fnord, it's about brainwashing.

Ask Him - follows from above. We're asking you because you are making claims. If you can't answer it's your problem, not God's.

Your attitude is counterproductive. I told you before, if you can't answer put it in a can.

Have you actually investigated brainwashing or are you still dismissing it? I put these links for you, it's just Wikipedia and not the best or most detailed, I'm sorry, but it's like you don't read it and I put it there for you.

Brainwashing - you exhibit actual symptoms of brainwashing. I'm not making this up. You are even using brainwashing techniques on us here, but at least I am not very susceptible anymore. Using the threat of Hellfire is coercive persuasion. Look particularly at the section on new religious movements and cults. Yeah, you are in a cult, man. A cult is not something that does not teach the true gospel, a cult is a group that brainwashes its members. That's you.

"[m]ind control is the process by which individual or collective freedom of choice and action is compromised by agents or agencies that modify or distort perception, motivation, affect, cognition and/or behavioral outcomes. It is neither magical nor mystical, but a process that involves a set of basic social psychological principles."(Zimbardo, 2002)

Psychosis - you exhibit symptoms of psychosis, and although Wikipedia doesn't do it justice, you could seek psychiatric help, and not from a "Christian" psychiatrist either.

...characterized by derangement of personality and loss of contact with reality and causing deterioration of normal social functioning."

Belief in demons and a spiritual war is a total break with reality.

Bottom line, seriously, please, if you don't listen to me, at least seek some medical help from a qualified, non-religious mental professional.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Columbus

Just to note, anything I skipped, it'd only turn into a never ending, waste of time.

We're trying to have a serious discussion here. I've taken the time (a lot of my personal time that I've devoted to you) to respond to everything you've said even if it wasn't particularly worthwhile and deviates from the point I'm trying to make.

"We" are trying to do nothing. I'm through with you.

My conversation was with Melatonin. If he wishes to speak more. I'm sure he has lips of his own to do so.

It takes a total moron to cast seed on concrete expecting a garden.

Several things I've said demand a response from you far beyond what you've said and you have been negligent and insulting.

I've given you more than you deserve.

Quite frankly I'm tried of hearing the following things from you:

Blind - or anything about how only certain people see or sight in general. In reality you are not answering, so there is nothing for anyone see. Review my comment about fnord. Look up fnord, it's about brainwashing.

Ask Him - follows from above. We're asking you because you are making claims. If you can't answer it's your problem, not God's.

Something is what it is.

Your attitude is counterproductive. I told you before, if you can't answer put it in a can.

Have you actually investigated brainwashing or are you still dismissing it?

Yes, I've investigated you.

I'm sorry, but it's like you don't read it and I put it there for you.

You also act as though you can't grasp that eating from the tree was in irreversible switch. Screaming fraud can't undo it. This earth is in a failsafe mode that can't be undone without the cycle finishing.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   

"We" are trying to do nothing. I'm through with you.

You can say that again. Oh, you did. It's a good thing it's not just the three of us here then.

From comments like this, I am sure I know you in real life. Are your initials JL perhaps?

My conversation was with Melatonin. If he wishes to speak more. I'm sure he has lips of his own to do so.

I like melatonin. The guy in the video is also somehow familiar. When I was in the Kristian Karate Kult, some people bought black uniforms (only the chief could wear it in class tho), but I was a little too mature for such indulgences.

It takes a total moron to cast seed on concrete expecting a garden.

That's why I'm trying to break through to the rich soil I know is underneath it. I'm not afraid of a little hard work.

I've given you more than you deserve.

It's not what I deserve. For me this is all rhetoric and old hat. This is all for you. To unclench your eyes.

Something is what it is.

And some things are just covered with concrete, but the true substance is underneath.

I'm flattered. What did you discover?

...eating from the tree was in irreversible switch.

Why is it irreversible?

Screaming fraud can't undo it.

I never said it did.

This earth is in a failsafe mode that can't be undone without the cycle finishing.

Less obfuscation.

I for one am very interested in this subject. I wrote about it years ago, and today in a conference I drew out a few analytical scenarios on a sheet of paper. But it's late, I'll post it tomorrow. You should find it interesting...

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I'm flattered. What did you discover?

I discovered you never tasted what you claim you once did. Only a fantasy. While it may have been real for the others and changed them, it was fantasy to you. Now rather than seeking the truth, rather than the perversions of man. You blindly oppose everything that appears religious.

The problem is, nearly everything that appears religious is the work of satan at this point.

I can list you all kinds of examples. Such as how people naturally dump on true Christianity the blame for what Rome has perverted. Take a look at the idolatry. Marian worship. Praying to someone who's been dead for 2000 years and has no power. What power they think they see is none other than the angel of light himself. The rituals, the idol worship, the Babylonian symbols. All the garbage that isn't biblical. Goes directly against the word of GOD. The mother of harlots.

Yet they slap the label "Christianity" on it just because Jesus is mentioned every once in awhile. People blindly consume it. Rather than going to GOD himself and seeing if it goes against what he's spoken.

I've also discovered we people go from one extreme to the other. Never the middle ground or the "narrow road".

The ones who protested the garbage, well at this point in time it's turned into the exact opposite but yet the very same thing. Rather than worshiping a mere fallen man in Rome as a god, they've gone to worshiping a building, a ritual, worshiping GOD with their lips, not their works. If you listen to what they say and do what they say. They will lead you on the right path. As long is you don't do what they do.

What I've discovered with you and even melatonin's comment a page or two ago. You use the actions of an entity that has done nothing but pervert the gospel, against true christianity. Even the insanity of Islam has it's roots in Rome. Nearly every corrupt thing on this earth does.

The direct opposition to GOD is money. You can't serve both. If you would start seeing, you would see that nearly everything and everyone you oppose aren't even biblical to begin with. Yet you blindly use it to condemn the bible itself and the few who actually live by it.

If you won't snap out of the condition you are in and see what I say. What's the point?

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I discovered you never tasted what you claim you once did.

The Spirit of Christ was clear in my Heart as the Light of Day and The Word moved me to lead others to see their own fate in the Pit of Fire lest they Repent. After I was washed clean in the Blood of the Lamb, I made a new life for myself. I discarded and gave away material things that did not matter to God. Nothing I've missed. I've walked a narrower path than you and I was happy to do it at the time. It was after all a spiritual journey and there's nothing wrong with that. You claim something about me that you can't substantiate. What precisely is the difference between you and I? What is the mystery? There is no mystery and you know this.

Only a fantasy. While it may have been real for the others and changed them, it was fantasy to you.

The same fantasy you've got, it's a fantasy to all. It's your mis-thinking that I was somehow different yet you offer no explanation beyond empty assertion. At least tell me Jesus told you He did not know me. Then I will know Satan is in your heart.

Now rather than seeking the truth, rather than the perversions of man. You blindly oppose everything that appears religious.

Truth is not what comes from God. Truth is what is consistent with reality. You don't acknowledge this. Religion is false by the nature of it being unjustified. Even if it were coincidentally true, it would still be unjustified, having no real connection.

The problem is, nearly everything that appears religious is the work of satan at this point.

You consider this an axiom, but Satan is just as much fiction as the rest. You didn't acknowledge how Satan can use the Truth.

I can list you all kinds of examples. Such as how people naturally dump on true Christianity the blame for what Rome has perverted.

You mean Paul perverted.

...the Babylonian symbols. All the garbage that isn't biblical.

You seem ignorant of the fact that the Hebrew Bible was written during the captivity in Babylon and draws heavily on their symbology.

Rather than going to GOD himself and seeing if it goes against what he's spoken.

You mean going to the Bible? Why should I bother with that trash? It's heavily contaminated with Babylonian and Sumerian symbology.

I've also discovered we people go from one extreme to the other. Never the middle ground or the "narrow road".

You are an extremist, confused by death. I am on the middle road.

As long is you don't do what they do.

I didn't set foot in a Catholic church until my eyes were already unclenched. Even though they have mostly forgotten how to brainwash people, it is still in their traditions, otherwise they could hold no one at all. Tradition and ritual are themselves brainwashing techniques, especially when they are uncomfortable.

You use the actions of an entity that has done nothing but pervert the gospel, against true christianity.

True Christianity is what I am focussed on. Do you not believe in a confused multitude of Kinds of Deaths? Truth from God only? Trinity, with Holy Spirit being the Third? An immortal being killing a puppet as a sacrifice to Himself? If these are what you believe then you are brainwashed.

Even the insanity of Islam has it's roots in Rome.

Suicide is just as easy for anyone who is confused by multiple kinds of deaths. Christian and Muslim alike respond to the Command from God to Kill. It has nothing to do with Rome, except that they started the Killing.

The direct opposition to GOD is money.

I do not seek money, nor did the others. We put out what we had to show others how to lead. But this is not charity because the result is power. The others attacked me because they could not see my charity and that was the whole point.

...nearly everything and everyone you oppose aren't even biblical to begin with.

I oppose you. I oppose those who claim biblical inerrancy, fundamentalist. I oppose what you call True Christianity. The false Christians are ignorant and the least likely to become True Christians as I did.

Yet you blindly use it to condemn the bible itself and the few who actually live by it.

I condemn the Bible First, and I question the thinking of anyone who believes in it despite its obvious corruption.

If you won't snap out of the condition you are in and see what I say.

You think of me the way I think of you, except you have not read up on brainwashing and psychosis. One of us suffers from a distortion of reality, a psychosis.

If you think I am brainwashed, read the articles, read as much as you can on the subject. Point out to me my symptoms. Here's a small article to help you:

Methods of Brainwashing
Number 5, Selective Vision, fits you perfectly, ignore everything I've written that conflicts with your beliefs.
Number 2, Fear Inoculation, that's about teaching the Pit of Fire and the confusing array of Deaths.

The only point is that you are wasting your life and misleading others. I already wasted part of mine and mislead others, now I'm giving back.

I'm going to make a separate post on Applegate because it's long and I wanted to make it more general than what I drew up on paper, and because I don't want to try to figure out how to upload images.

Striking the Root - Applegate

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

The Spirit of Christ was clear in my Heart as the Light of Day

How was something that according to you doesn't exist, clear in your heart? I'm sure even your fellow anti-christs would love to hear this explanation.

and The Word moved me to lead others to see their own fate in the Pit of Fire lest they Repent.

What word?

Your programmer has taught you well the language and how to twist it. However you are transparent before GOD and those who are in him. Your story line is almost believable. However against the light of GOD, "almost" just doesn't cut it.

After I was washed clean in the Blood of the Lamb

That according to you doesn't exist? Interesting.

I made a new life for myself. I discarded and gave away material things that did not matter to God. Nothing I've missed. I've walked a narrower path than you and I was happy to do it at the time. It was after all a spiritual journey and there's nothing wrong with that. You claim something about me that you can't substantiate.

You just did everything didn't you? What exactly didn't you do?

After all that vain labor trying to make your wretched self something that you weren't, you are still dead and rotten on the inside. You are the same person now, you were then. You are the same one who made a new life for yourself then as you are now. No different.

Is it not written that a dog returns to it's vomit?

One can put a costume on, but sooner or later it'll get old to them. They take it off and go right back to what they always were.

One who is born, is what he is, he cannot change it. Nor can he change his parents, he is what he is. Whoever has an ear, let him hear.

What precisely is the difference between you and I?

Our Fathers.

What is the mystery? There is no mystery and you know this.

There is no mystery, and yes, I do know it. All are naked before GOD.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
You have an imaginary friend and you constantly reinforce your brainwashing to hold this belief with maximum certainty in spite of the silence in your mind. Jesus does not tell you that He does not know me. You merely wish that to be true.

I find it suspicious and convenient for you that you can accuse me, point fingers, and insult me, but you offer nothing substantial. The one without substance, who rests his case on thin air, is the Father of Lies.

I find it suspicious that you show all the signs of brainwashing, and knowing more would protect you, yet you choose to avoid investigating. Not one comment from you on anything from any of the articles. Unclench your eyes.

You seem uninterested in the other threads where I deal with God. Is your faith so weak? Are you so easily shaken? Are you so cowardly?

You did not look at the Applegate thread which I made for you alone.

You pretend you are made strong through Christ, but you are afraid of what will happen if you unclench those teary eyes. You pretend your belief system is rock solid and without any holes, yet you answer nothing I say to you. Nothing! I am truly disappointed. You are pathetic.

I am Your Rock. Biblical quotes can't hurt me. Calling me blind and deaf can't hurt me. If Christ is your rock, why do you hide out of fear it will be shattered?

Describe to me exactly how a person will not be Saved in spite of the fact that there is no mystery? For me there is no way that I could not have been Saved because there is no mystery. What is the mystery? You say there is no mystery, but you have no explanation. If you know it state it. No explanation is what a mystery is!

Why should I pretend to be True Christian? For whom? Explain this. It was not for them. It was not for you. Why?

If you say Away Satan do I go?

What do you think is the difference between us? Saying my Father is of Lies is an insult not an answer.

Frankly, you know way more about me than I know about you and that is the way I dare to make it. You keep yourself from me out of fear. What should I reveal?

You are in a way better position to see, but you don't say what you see. You only offer wrong speculation and petty insults.

What degree Black Belt do you have, Slime?

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I find it suspicious and convenient for you that you can accuse me, point fingers, and insult me, but you offer nothing substantial.

I need to offer nothing. You've provided it. Not only the resources for viewers to study brainwashing, but in the very same posts a fine example.

You did not look at the Applegate thread which I made for you alone.

Sure did, it'd be a waste of my time. Those who see, see. Those who don't don't.

You pretend you are made strong through Christ, but you are afraid of what will happen if you unclench those teary eyes.

Nothing pretend about it. The only tear I've shed was while asking for the salvation of your soul. Maybe you are already a resident of hell. How can one heap burning coals on one's head who is already burning?

You pretend your belief system is rock solid and without any holes, yet you answer nothing I say to you. Nothing! I am truly disappointed. You are pathetic.

I've answered only what you have the capability of seeing.

I am Your Rock. Biblical quotes can't hurt me. Calling me blind and deaf can't hurt me. If Christ is your rock, why do you hide out of fear it will be shattered?

If you could shatter the rock, you'd have done so 2000 years ago. The gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Saying my Father is of Lies is an insult not an answer.

Thou sayest.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   

...but in the very same posts a fine example.

...it'd be a waste of my time.

How can one heap burning coals on one's head who is already burning?

I've answered only what you have the capability of seeing.

...you'd have done so 2000 years ago. The gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Thou sayest.

You've given me nothing to work with here at all. I called Poe a while back. Either way this is going nowhere. At least don't listen to the voices when they tell you to kill.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This post made me think of when I believe a Macleans magazine was accedently put in my mail box one morning. The front page had a picture of the pope and had a comment about how the pope feared for Canadians because we are 'godless'. All I could think to myself was.. we are godless and a peaceful country and look at the places that have a god... they are at war.

Should there really be a fear for us 'godless' Canadians? Or the ones at war for their god?

[edit on 5/6/2007 by JeSuisAKittyCat]

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join