It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO attacks man with video camera (Real or Fake?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I ran across this video on UTube and thought you all might take a look and tell me what your thoughts on this might be Heres the tag:

www.youtube.com...

The vid is very entertaining, if nothing else and, well, kind of spooky too.

LOL

Watch it yourself and then tell me what you think.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Hmmm... i posted a video by the same analyst not long ago, and as a lot of people pointed out, he really doesn't do much but zoom in and solarize.

Interesting video regardless...

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
My opinion, fake.

But now, I want to know something from the general reader...

In almost every ufo analysis post, there are people fiddling with the image colours, the rgb values, etc.. What are they trying to prove?

Its not like a youtube video or any other video on the internet is going to reveal anything extra, because the technology used to put it on the internet removes anything of importance.

Even with the original footage, unless that footage was taken by equipment capable of capturing a lot more than your average joe has, it wont make a jot of difference.

Its just hocus pocus for the not so cluey.

For instance, another thread, someone was going on about highliting the magnetic fields from a jpeg, and showing how the contours of the image proved said image was real.

WTF ?

Comeon... I think it's all a load of baloney to get people who think it sounds neat, to be swayed.

The more effects I see effects like that (and anyone can invert, split rgb, enhance, border trace anything, sharpen, et al) the more my spidey senses puke...

A youtube video is as good as youtube.

If this guy were attacked by a UFO then
1 - its a small little bugger, and from where it was in the sky, it shrunk quite fast.
2 - Im sure the first place I'd alert my alien attack is youtube, and not the authorities.
3 - where is he now ?

Can ATS obtain server space for uncompressed storage of smaller original footage/images, to do away with the poor quality bootube stuff ? 3 million posts must mean something changes !!

OP, good for thinking tho mate, always worth a post imo. I just fall off the horse on this one..

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies to my OP. I was and still am skeptical myself about the original footage, but what can I say, I'm a sucker for special effects and interesting background music
Anyway, thanks again for the comments.

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This same guy has this one too where he goes into analysis. If he wants to be taken seriously I don't know why he has to put music to it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Why is this being discussed?

I can not find the thread at present but awhile back someone on here linked to the original video post on youtube.

It is a kid who was trying to make a fake alien abduction scene from a first person view. The camera, after it fell, was picked up off the ground as to appear that the person filming was being abducted.

The end.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by spines
It is a kid who was trying to make a fake alien abduction scene from a first person view. The camera, after it fell, was picked up off the ground as to appear that the person filming was being abducted.

Yes, I remembered that too when I saw the start of the video.

I will try to find the thread where he announced it.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Sorry, double post.

Could someone deleted it?

[edit on 11/4/2007 by ArMaP]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Don't you think it would be a lot more convincing if it:

* was a half-hour long
* had people in it
* identified the "victim"
* told us what happened next
* was on CNN, rather than "YouTube"
* was associated with any physical evidence
* was verified by an expert or authority of any kind

Other than these things, it's absolute proof of alien visitation.
Maybe I'm just too darned picky.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The "ufo" is totally fake. When it moves toward the camera it moves exactly like the "ufo" in that World Trade Center Sci-Fi commercial. Looks like the same type of CGI, hell it might even be the same creator...

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I have finally found the original post that spines and I had in mind.

You can read it here.

It's funny to see how a fake video made by an ATS member can come back some time later as a new video found on YouTube.

new topics

top topics

join