It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS THE WORLD COMING TO AN END?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Oh, I forgot to address the thread title.

Yes the world is coming to an end (as we know it), but the new world is about to begin.
(Higher density experience for those who are ready.)

Most will likely stay here though and experience what we call "Hell on Earth" before it is transformed.
This can be avoided by changing your beliefs.

Peace,

+Jammer

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
since i turned 15 back in 1999 i felt a shift in the general 'feeling' of the world. i firstly put this down to teenage angst and puberty... but i think it was more... i've never been afraid of death, it actually excites me (no i wont kill myself, life is too much fun). i reckon the ends is coming soon (2012 is my estimate judging by ancient scriptures and the mayan calender) and i'm kinda looking forward to it... the world itself wont end but there is going to be an event that will throw us back millenia in terms of technology and then the cycle begins again.

Either that or there will be a great advance in technology due to this event... either way the world wont end but drastic changes are afoot and have been for decades, but now is he final sprint into the unknown

Well put specialasianX
This to me is the best theory on the "end" of the world I have read here so far......doesn't have to "end", a new begining could signal an end to old things.
I mean think about it.......WHY would a being, be it God Aliens whatever place us on a planet...just to end it all cause it is written in a book? What would be the purpose of this? What knowledge could anyone gain by creating this floating laboratory in space just to nuke it cause it is written?

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
So what your saying is that the aquatic aliens, whom we call god, are going to come back to Earth and claim the mindlessly obedient ones that they have grown to be slave labor on the surface of their planet?

You've been playing too much X-Com

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   
IF ya'll scroll back up to: POST # 309051 by specialasianX

i would point out that....

Its ....The End Of The World As We Know IT...!!!

just like the human body regenerates itself (removes the dead or damaged cells) every 5 years on avg,

so too will Gaia (mother earth) recreate / regenerate itself, on a similar timeline.....
that 2012 mayan 'window' is a good, 'guide post', for recognizing what time it is....& preparing oneself...

thanks, enjoy your journey

[Edited on 30-12-2003 by riffraffalunas]

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jammerman

You guys are so funny. This thread actually had me laughing out loud. Human-headed locusts? I suppose genetic engineering could get out of control...

Peace,

+Jammer

P.s. Gazrok, you will have your day with God soon enough. I pray that it will be a good one, for you seem to deserve it. I hope your wedding is filled with light and love.

Revelation Chapter 9

1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: Ex. 10.12-15 and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. Ezek. 9.4

5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them. Job. 3.21

7 � And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; Joel 2.4 and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.

8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions. Joel 1.6

9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots Joel 2.5 of many horses running to battle.

10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abad'don, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apol'ly-on.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
i dont really believe in god (religion isnt as big in the UK as the states)

but that sounds pretty damn terrifying to me

(Higher density experience for those who are ready.) what is that about??

[Edited on 30-12-2003 by cleggy]

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by agentlopez
If any of you ever read the bible, you would see that all the events that has happened is coming true. For instance, in the new testimate, it says that the world will soon know only what season it is by the weather and time.

Have any other methods ever been used? You obviously don't live in Minnesota.

[Edited on 12-30-2003 by Satyr]

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal
only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. Ezek. 9.4

Ok. What exactly do you think this refers to? I've heard that this is the place the "mark of the beast" will be placed. So, is getting "chipped" a good thing, or bad?!?

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser

Ok. What exactly do you think this refers to? I've heard that this is the place the "mark of the beast" will be placed. So, is getting "chipped" a good thing, or bad?!?

In the scriptures the seal of God refers to the Mark of the Beast because at this time the Anti-Christ will be God.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Locusts, sounds like a bunch of crap. I read that the World will go under one power known as the "New World Oder." Below the great pyramid seal on the back of a US dollar bill, there is writing in Latin and it means, "The Announcing of the Beginning." The world will be controled by one dictator which will let people suffer. The locusts is probably represented as the NWO Goverment Patrol. They will torture and everything like that after Judgement Day (Nuclear Outbreak consisting of radiation and fire). Those that don't die, will have to suffer and those that are religious believers (all no matter what religion) will die quickly from the explosions. I could go on forever with different theories, but I will let others now sort this theory out for me, lol.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   
You are welcome to your opinion and by all means, share your opinion, but, try to keep the flaming to yourself...and, no theory is a 'crap' theory, because theories aren't true. For all we know, your theory might be "crap" too!

Now then, many "prophets" are all over the internet saying they "know" when the world will end, but, if the Bible speaks the truth, which I believe, for the most part, it does. However, the Bible, over the years, HAS been contaminated with some lies and half-truths - unfortunately. BUT! All of these people on the internet claiming they know when the world will end are indeed false prophets, because God himself said that no one can predict when Jesus Christ will return, and that it will happen when no one expects it. This leads us to believe that it can't be soon, knowing that everyone and their grand-mothers are predicting the end times. HOWEVER, God also says that many false prophets will arise near the end time, which is also happening currently..interesting..eh?

EDIT: Also, aggitate, do I sense a little hostility to the fact that the end may be near and you might be afraid of death itself and not God and his almighty plan?

-wD

[Edited on 30-12-2003 by WeBDeviL]

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Theories can be true but they tend not to be completely true.

Since the only constant in the universe is change, the idea of a great change in the experience of existance for life on earth does not seem unreasonable or out of character with the basic premise of the universe.

What is shocking is the efforts of those that run the world supposidly for all our benefits. If they know about what is coming I would not want the moral burden they will carry for not making us privy to what is going on. I do think they know by the way, it is something that they can know if they really want to. Who would not want to btw.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   

If any of you ever read the bible, you would see that all the events that has happened is coming true. For instance, in the new testimate, it says that the world will soon know only what season it is by the weather and time. In the 1900's and before the industrial revolution, the winter season had snow and summer weather was just warm. Now, everything is either extreme, or nothing at all. That is just starters. The years upon us only gives us 40 years left till the end stats a radio DJ.

[Edited on 30-12-2003 by agentlopez]

www.bible.ca...

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   

God himself said that no one can predict when Jesus Christ will return, and that it will happen when no one expects it. This leads us to believe that it can't be soon, knowing that everyone and their grand-mothers are predicting the end times.

Yes, the Bible and many religions believe that Jesus Christ already arouse 30 years ago to get ready to near the end. The good will battle evil and Hell on Earth after the final and great war, those that are believers, will be Heaven on Earth. The moon and sun will be taken away and God himself will shine his light upon us forever. And, you might not want it to happen, but it will soon occur and we as humans (Society), has determined like I said before that the Bible is coming to an end and when it does (approxximately 40 years from now) we will see the ending. Everything that has a beginning must have an end. The world as of now is at World War 3 and will not end until the rising of Jesus himself to evaluate the good and evil.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The Bible also states that the end will be the end of the New Roman Empire. Now, in the new Millenium, the New Roman Empire is considered the United Sates of America due to its forcing of everyone to believe in Democracy as the form of goverment but we as Americans see that America is no better than any Arab nation. We call ourseveles Buocrats. Yeah, what priveledge. We pick who is President, but can't decide if we should cut into other country's goverment problems? So we really don't have all much freedom, now do we?

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser

In this document, the sign, mark and seal of God are all one and the same thing, which is doing the work of God and keeping his commandments---all of them, and keep these first and foremost in your forehead, your mind or your brain. Do not confuse this with the mark of the beast which would be everything opposing God, or doing your own thing. - See - Fountain of Living Waters vs. Cisterns; Mark of the Beast--666

All text taken from the King James Bible

In the scriptures of Ezekiel below, we find that he is in a vision, (see chapter 8), and there is a man clothed in linen, (Jesus - see Rev.2:13-16; 19:11-16) with a writer's inkhorn by his side, and the Lord God called to this man, Ezek.9:2-3, and told him to do -

Ezek.9:4-6 - And the LORD said unto him, (Jesus), Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads (or, mark a mark) of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof. (5) And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: (6) Slay utterly (Heb., to destruction) old [and] young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom [is] the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which [were] before the house. (7) And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city. - See - The Four Sore Judgments

set a mark upon the forehead - Ezek.9:4

www3.sympatico.ca...

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:31 AM
link   
IS THE WORLD COMING TO AN END?

We are at the end of an Aeon and entering a New Age. The only way the world will end is if Mankind destroys it or the Planet is wiped out by an Asteroid

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
No, no, no......it is not, not it is, not for a few billions of years unless hit by summat from space....the world will continue even after 2012...

no it wont, not it will end

it will continue, continue it will....

the dinosaurs had it for 140million years.

we've had it 2 million at most, we got another 138 million years to go

we've only just started......only humans can think themselves so arrogant that they actually matter.

humans gonna be here for the duration.....

sit back and enjoy the ride.....

Altair

tz

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   

ebaumsworld.com...

lol, that was the funniest short cartoon I've seen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join