It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else sick of hearing about Anna Nicole Smith?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Good god man! Every news channel I turn to has something else about it. Honestly, is there nothing better going on in the world that we have to be subjected to this torture? Is it ever going to end?

First there was the "oh my god she's dead"! Then everyone wanted to know if she overdosed or was murdered. Once we knew what killed her the diaries came out. Who gives a crap what she ate on thurday!? After weeks of this people wanted to know who the father of the kid was. Nobody gives two rats tails about the kid, they just want to know is going to be the multi-millionaire after inheriting her.

Well, we can all sleep at night now! Larry Birkhead is the father. You should have seen him after coming out of court. You would have thought he had just won the lottery...oh wait, he did in the form of a child.

Hopefully this will mark the end of the Anna Nicole Smith saga. What else can they possibly come up with? Ahh yes, the movie.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I'm sick of hearing about it. I could honestly care less.

The news should shut up about the whole situation.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrepareForTheWorst
After weeks of this people wanted to know who the father of the kid was. Nobody gives two rats tails about the kid, they just want to know is going to be the multi-millionaire after inheriting her.

So true...

I was listening to a radio show talking about the absurdity of the nations need to know every detail about celebrities lives. It's just that the population of the world has become very insecure and most have no lives of there own so they need to delve into others for self gratification.

I got an idea. Spend time educating yourself and creating your own life than other lives will be meaningles to you.

Great post dude. I agree completely.

I watched her show once and she bent over to get her dog from under the table. When she backed out she went, "Beep! Beep! Beep!"

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I am sorry that the girl is dead. However, to be honest, I never really gave a damn about her. What did she do? She didn't sing. She didn't dance. She wasn't in politics. God knows that she couldn't act. I don't see what the infatuation was/is with her. To me, she wasn't even all that pretty. It's sad that she threw her life away for an addiction, but damn... enough already. I am damn tired of hearing about it.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Modemizer

I got an idea. Spend time educating yourself and creating your own life than other lives will be meaningles to you.

Yea that would be the logical way to go about things! People are too lazy these days and would rather sit on the couch and get fat watching someone else's life on TV. I just don't get it!

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Yea that would be the logical way to go about things! People are too lazy these days and would rather sit on the couch and get fat watching someone else's life on TV. I just don't get it!

Also, social activity is just about out the window. Although, I admittedly am a fine one to be talking, I stay on the internet all of the time when I am not in class or studying. However, social skills are just about dilapidated in I'd say at least 30% of the population.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Get this.

There are average joes with webcams creating their own reality tv shows on the internet. These people are known to nobody, but they are becomming very popular on the internet with them showing people when they eat, shave go to work and sleep. The typical things the average joe does, but for some reason people are very interested in it.

People have become very lazy and pathetic indeed!

Edit Added:

What was Anna Nichole Smith into or famous for?

She made Georges Marciano and Guess Jeans the multi-million dollar empire that it is today. I'm not into blondes, but she was bigtime fine back in her playboy days!

[edit on 12-4-2007 by Modemizer]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
I'm sick of hearing about it. I could honestly care less.

I don't think I could have said it better, honestly.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm pretty much fed-up with it. Whenever I see it on the news I just flip the channel.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I was sick of herring about her when she was alive, I wanted her dead.
Now I’m paying my penance for wanting her dead by no one shutting up about her.:bnghd:

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mxyztplk
I was sick of herring :

Me too I hate fish!

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
So I wanted to whine about two things at once…. Yes that sound plausible, hehehe the perfect crime.

new topics

top topics

join