It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeepin Around the Farm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Had a good evening Jeepin around my Farm.

Thought I would share with you...

Semper

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I turn on my computer, go to BTS, and, behold, such beautiful pix to waken my eyes this morning. Thanks, Semper, for sharing.

My Jeep has been my vehicle for all my driving and adventures. MrD and I drove our truck with travel trailer to the desert recently to catch an off-road convention, where we watched Jeeps play in the mud!

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
desert,

I WANT PICTURES!!!!!

I LOVE the desert. My Wife and I honeymooned in New Mexico and being a Boy from West "By God" Virginia, I was amazed and thrilled to experience the glorious visual rendering that is New Mexico...

I can only imagine how much fun I would have in the Bat Jeep in the desert...

Semper

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Semper, you live in GOD's country! I love the pics. I wish I was there with you drinking a few and tooling around with the Jeep in the great outdoors.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Semper, we took 20 minutes of video of the mud fun with our new helmet cam (actually we attached it to the handlebars of our quad). We finally bought the cam as price had dropped and quality rose, but my husband has yet to play with the software to get a still from the video. I wouldn't hold my breath, but once we can get a few stills, I'll figure out how to put them into a reply.

My Jeep needs ball joint work before I want to drive it out of town again, so we've taken to our quad to explore and have fun. Every once in awhile we come across an area Jeep group having fun off-road.

Here's some pix of a special Jeep trail
Panamint--Death Valley
Searching Panamint Valley Days and Surprise Canyon can find some more awesome pix and video.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Semper, you live in GOD's country! I love the pics. I wish I was there with you drinking a few and tooling around with the Jeep in the great outdoors.

You just come on!!!

I have an extra tent and the Beer is on me...

Desert....

Can't wait...

Semper

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Actually there was one year where my parents moved us out into the boonies of Central Texas. My best friend there had a Jeep. The only things to do on the Weekends were to drink and go "Muddin". It was a lot more fun that I thought it would be. I think the bottles of Everclear helped too.

top topics

join