It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worshipping Satan

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colloneh7
I can't quote anyone, so I don't know who I am talking to. I can't disagree or debate anyone because I may get banned. I just want to say that SATANISM is great. I also love FREEMASONRY.

If anyone asks, the devil made me do it.

I love ATS!

Hmmmm..

You can't debate without insults and posts that are completely removed

so....you result to bitterness.

Methinks you have some personal issues to deal with Colloneh7.

Good luck to you. You'll be in my prayers at the early Mass tomorrow.

Seriously.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit7
Why does somebody have to be a Freemason to know about it. You know what, you don't have to be a Cristian to know about Christianity, in fact I can give you a copy of the bible as a gift Appak.

Thank you for your condescending attitude and your half-baked offer, but as I have stated many times here. I am a Trinitarian Christian. I have SEVERAL copies of the Bible. In fact I have the King James Version, the New Revised Standard Version, the New American Bible and my favorite the Hebrew Greek Key Study Bible (Zodhiates) with references to Strong's Exhaustive Concordance to the Bible.

You see spirit7 besides my regular day-to-day occupation I am an instructor in Religious Studies at the local University. I happen to "know some stuff"

It pretty much explains everything. And the best part is you don't have to earn it! Also, you don't have to wear that stupid white apron.
Actually there is nothing hillarious about Freemasonry. Except for maybe the stupid guy on the throne that you worship. Obviously, someone in your org wants to be in control. Did you know that Lucifer wanted to take over heaven and tried to use deception to do so? Oh no, this is very serious.

Love that recurring word "stupid" You're obviously very bitter. Has life hurt you THAT bad? Sorry about that. I'll keep you in my prayers.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
"Love that recurring word "stupid" You're obviously very bitter. Has life hurt you THAT bad? Sorry about that. I'll keep you in my prayers."

Do not pray for me. You can't have it both ways, either your faith lies with Jesus Christ as your savior or it doesn't.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Zhenyghi

Masons worship "The Great Architect of The Universe". After the 1st 3 degrees they are told/read Albert Pike's Morals and Dogmas which informs them of this "Architect's", Lucifer.

Check out www.scribd.com...

Albert Pike was the man who wrote and revised rituals in Freemasonry.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by goat=man

Did you actually look at the book you linked?
What you've stated is no where in Morals and Dogma.
Albert Pike revised and compiled the rites for the Scottish Rite, he did not write them, however. The Rites already existed in various other systems in Europe.

And apparently, therefore, the Masons in Europe would miss out on this revelation, as the Scottish Rite is not heavily prominent in Europe.
The Masons who also choose to either ignore the Scottish Rite altogether, either going to the York Rite, or whatever other Rite system, or even if they go on to another rite system at all.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Who is this "Satan"?

Is it he Pac-Man down at the Laundr-O-Mat?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
It is simple...worship Satan, and you worship death of the soul (and worse).

Worship Jesus, and you worship life and everything that Jesus has to offer, which is infinite.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Iownknowboutdat. Satan lives. Jesus got hung up and died.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by goat=man
Masons worship "The Great Architect of The Universe". After the 1st 3 degrees they are told/read Albert Pike's Morals and Dogmas which informs them of this "Architect's", Lucifer.

What if they ignore the Scottish Rite alltogether and progress through the York Rite instead? Then they would not only have a 'higher' degree then the Blue Lodge non-Satan worshipping Masons but would have also sworn an oath to defend Christianity, any thoughts?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by goat=man

[Buzzer] Oh, sorry, but that is incorrect. Thanks for playing. What does he get for playing Johnny?

Once you reach Master Mason, there are many paths you can take. A) You can just stay within the Blue Lodge and either sit as a Brother or rise through the ranks, and even go for the Grand Lodge. B) You can go to one of the many concordant bodies (York Rite, Scottish Rite, OES, Shriners, Amaranth, Tall Cedars, Grotto, and other small orders). C) You can take part in the youth groups (Daughters of the Nile, Job's Daughter, Rainbow Girls, and DeMolay).

To set you straight though, Morals & Dogma is not something you read once you get your Master Mason. Morals & Dogma pertains only to Scottish Rite.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by KSigMason]

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join