It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worshipping Satan

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Ah, yes. The sixth page of the posting in the 6th reference.

The angels have not informed thee yet. I disposed of this wicked presence, as you refer to as Satan, in a formed of Armageddon. Banished to a place to never return.

Rejoice!!! For it is over. I, the one of mercies has placed this foul contemptment in his rightful place. Overseer of the Darkest, to see never again!

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Anyone see the movie 300? If not yet, then I highly recommend it.

In 300 (2007), produced by Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc., King Xerxes is portrayed by Brazilian actor Rodrigo Santoro as a giant, androgynous megalomaniac with multiple piercings and makeup. Based on the Frank Miller graphic novel, the film retells the story of the 480 B.C. Battle of Thermopylae, in which the the advancing armies of the Persian Empire battled the Spartans. In the film, Xerxes makes a point of repeatedly claiming to be generous, with a large part of his discourse boasting that he is "kind."

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   
How is everyone going to cope when they discover Satan, Christ are actually one in the same?

Hmm... I can just see it now, everyone is standing around waiting in Heaven and then God comes out and says "look, he has deceived you all but he is forgiven because he died and suffered greatly. He also died for your sins and well, actually his own too. It was the only way he could overcome".

He made everyone sin to start with so then had to redeem everyone. The only way to fix that kind of karma was to be cruxified for everyone. Kill everyone and then save everyone.

Now that this cycle is over, I am going to destroy him because he has a new body in Christ.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by blue bird
And what about Satan?
In all 45 books (OT) Satan appears 3x - in the Book of Job. And that Satan is God adversary...his job was to test people and accused them to God for their failures. Just doing God's will.

In OT - Satan - not once is defined as “rebel angel“ or “Devil“...it is just Persian dualism here....religion based on FEAR and nothing more! (( anyway , all this monotheistic religions are but plagiarism of plagiarism of plagiarism
))

[edit on 16-5-2007 by blue bird]

Religion based on fear? Now that's funny. If you're faith is in Jesus then you will be saved and have nothing to fear. Leonidas didn't fear Xerxus and he certainly didn't fear death. He had a strong faith against all odds.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
How is everyone going to cope when they discover Satan, Christ are actually one in the same?

Hmm... I can just see it now, everyone is standing around waiting in Heaven and then God comes out and says "look, he has deceived you all but he is forgiven because he died and suffered greatly. He also died for your sins and well, actually his own too. It was the only way he could overcome".

He made everyone sin to start with so then had to redeem everyone. The only way to fix that kind of karma was to be cruxified for everyone. Kill everyone and then save everyone.

Now that this cycle is over, I am going to destroy him because he has a new body in Christ.

You need help.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedPill
In every power structure, the ones at the top control the level below them and so on. So the people at the bottom take their orders from a level above them etc. This enables a few people to manage a large company or organization. The ones at the bottom may have little contact with they guys at the top but they have constant contact with the level of management just above them. There could be no way to hide the fact that the guys on the bottom were being managed in some way. Sooner or later you have to tell them what to do. They need to know who their superiors are in order to know who's orders to follow.
As a mason, there is nobody telling me what to do in life. I follow the ancient traditions that have changes little over the centuries but there is no power structure above me that I receive orders from. Each lodge is managed on a rotating leadership, each year the officers rotate positions and the guy at the top rotates out of the line so he is no longer and officer. The guy who becomes the new master of the lodge is elected by vote.
So if there were "high up masons" how would they control the masons below them who don't believe they exist? I don't think they could finance a war with my $35 yearly dues.
If any of you can find one of these elusive "Hight Up Masons", let us all know.

Oh yeah? What sort of orders do you take? Are they ritualistic or something you might do in every day life? Please, oh great grand master ENLIGHTEN me (I'm being sarcastic). Please don't take this as a bash, just open up your eyes and see how ridiculous it sounds.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by spirit7
You need help.

That is a one liner and there is no need to quote my entire post!

Your one liner is vague. Care to expand???

Hmm just from your one line response, I figure you disagree with what I have contributed? And the 'you need help' is your way of saying that?

Strange way of putting your point across!

what help do you suggest?

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by spirit7
You need help.

That is a one liner and there is no need to quote my entire post!

Your one liner is vague. Care to expand???

Hmm just from your one line response, I figure you disagree with what I have contributed? And the 'you need help' is your way of saying that?

Strange way of putting your point across!

what help do you suggest?

Are you the one that called Jesus satan? I would suggest that you do not do that. That is uber speculation and blasphemas to boot. It fits right in with occultism, though. Hello FREEMASONS!
Either occultists don't know what the heck they are doing, or they know exactly what they are doing and lie about it.

In summary,

YOU NEED HELP.

ETA: en.wikipedia.org...

Get a clue or stop lying.

[edit on 11-8-2007 by Colloneh7]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colloneh7

That is uber speculation and blasphemas to boot.

oooo better not blaspheme... The almighty one might smite me!!

In summary,
Get a clue or stop lying.

Right, just because you say so...because you say it is a lie. Hmmm I wonder what the deception in Revelation means? Ever thought about it?

Perhaps it is you that needs to get a clue and stop blindly believing in a book that has been altered and changed to suit the agenda of those in power.

[edit on 11-8-2007 by Thurisaz]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Right, just because you say so...because you say it is a lie. Hmmm I wonder what the deception in Revelation means? Ever thought about it?

What a loaded question. You call Jesus satan and then ask me about deception? That's some popcorn material you got going on there.

What's next, Gomer?

oooo better not blaspheme... The almighty one might smite me!!

oooo I'll bet you want me to come back and say that indeed you will be smited, but I'm not going to do that. You have already been smited and don't even know it.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

What's next, Gomer?

I always find it fascinating (in a pathetic sort of way) that so many of the "all-knowing, all-wise" fundamentalists hate-spreaders who come to this board to post their "effulgence" on issues upon which they are at odds with others cannot seem to do so without stooping to ad hominem attacks and insults.

It will be nice when some adults start posting here.

I'll make a prediction though Colleneh7. You won't be here long. Too bad you cannot discuss your differences of opinion without insulting others...heck, you might actually LEARN something here.

..but that's obviously NOT why you're here, is it?

[edit on 11-8-2007 by Appak]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Appak
I'll make a prediction though Colleneh7. You won't be here long. Too bad you cannot discuss your differences of opinion without insulting others...heck, you might actually LEARN something here.

Is this your vote to ban me for disagreeing with you?

And you are exalted above ad hom, huh? Let's see what you say next. Could it be ad hom?

I always find it fascinating (in a pathetic sort of way) that so many of the "all-knowing, all-wise" fundamentalists hate-spreaders who come to this board to post their "effulgence" on issues upon which they are at odds with others cannot seem to do so without stooping to ad hominem attacks and insults.

No ad hom there.

Appak wants me gone because he cannot debate what I am saying. Appak knows I am right and is fearful that others will catch on. This does not fit into Appak's dogma.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Is this your vote to ban me for disagreeing with you?

Nope. Actually I find you and your ilk quite entertaining....lest I wouldn't even give you the courtesy of a reply.

And you are exalted above ad hom, huh? Let's see what you say next. Could it be ad hom?

LOL. More humor. Lovely thing for a Saturday morning.

Appak wants me gone because he cannot debate what I am saying. Appak knows I am right and is fearful that others will catch on. This does not fit into Appak's dogma.

Hilarious stuff. Simple question. Have you EVER been a Freemason? Yes or no. Don't add any "but I know" crap. Have YOU ever been a Freemason or ever attended a Masonic meeting?

If not, you know virtually nothing about it, except what others have told you.

Who's the expert here, YOU or the Freemasons?

I can shoot down ANYTHING you have to say on the subject. And I'll do so with fact and without calling anyone "Gomer" I assume you meant "Gomer Pyle" and not "Gomer, the eldest son of Japheth"

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Appak

Who's the expert here, YOU or the Freemasons?

I take what freemasons have to say on the subject as reliable. They do occassionally tell the truth. Surely, you Appak, in the year and a half that you have been here at this forum have been told about this.

I can shoot down ANYTHING you have to say on the subject. And I'll do so with fact and without calling anyone "Gomer" I assume you meant "Gomer Pyle" and not "Gomer, the eldest son of Japheth"

I know that the function of contrarian trolls is to contradict everything someone says, no matter how ridiculous the contrarian may be.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I take what freemasons have to say on the subject as reliable. They do occassionally tell the truth. Surely, you Appak, in the year and a half that you have been here at this forum have been told about this.

Actually (FYI) I lurked this forum since it started, but what does that have to do with anything?

If you believe Freemasons to be reliable why do you insist we are a religion when we boldly proclaim that we are NOT?

I know that the function of contrarian trolls is to contradict everything someone says, no matter how ridiculous the contrarian may be.

[sigh] This is useless banter, as usual.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
"Typical you leave out the Christian masons,if they believed in the Bible they too would have no other option than to think along those lines. "

Christians should not practice Freemasonry as they are both religions and contradict each other. Unfortunately they have been mis-directed down the wrong path. Life is not easy especially in the social spector where wives and kids need food on the table but I always know that I have Jesus Christ in my heart and that is all I need. I don't need any lies or secrecy.

For instance, I'm about to lose my job overseas to India and my father-in-law who has not yet confessed to being a Freemason himself told me once that he can call this guy he knows by the name of Pete and Pete "being such of the good guy he is" happens to know some Freemasons where I work but they cannot be revealed and if I allowed myself to enter into Freemasonry (and abandon my faith) then and only then will he hook me up with those Freemasons who seem to be in a position of power that will allow me to keep my job.

Needless to say, I talk to Jesus from my heart regularly and I turned his invite down flat out. This is before I even knew what Freemasonry was because at the time, I did not know until I did some research on this website. I'm glad I made the right choice and I feel better about it. It may hurt in the long run and I may be forced to endure but I know in my heart that I feel good about my decision.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Now that I think about it I remember discussing Jesus Christ with my father-in-law sometime prior to the "possible invite" breifly and he adamantly mentioned that he believes Jesus Christ may have only been a man and that it's possible there is a blood line.

I told him this is true, he did come as a man (you know a soul bound by sin in the physical sense) but he was preceded by his Holy Spirit. He didn't really respond to that so I don't know what he really thinks or if that had anything to do with the beliefs in Freemasonry?

[edit on 11-8-2007 by spirit7]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Qoute from Appak (and a typical one at that) no pun intended - "Hilarious stuff. Simple question. Have you EVER been a Freemason? Yes or no. Don't add any "but I know" crap. Have YOU ever been a Freemason or ever attended a Masonic meeting?

Who's the expert here, YOU or the Freemasons? "

Why does somebody have to be a Freemason to know about it. You know what, you don't have to be a Cristian to know about Christianity, in fact I can give you a copy of the bible as a gift Appak. It pretty much explains everything. And the best part is you don't have to earn it! Also, you don't have to wear that stupid white apron.

Actually there is nothing hillarious about Freemasonry. Except for maybe the stupid guy on the throne that you worship. Obviously, someone in your org wants to be in control. Did you know that Lucifer wanted to take over heaven and tried to use deception to do so? Oh no, this is very serious.

[edit on 11-8-2007 by spirit7]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I can't quote anyone, so I don't know who I am talking to. I can't disagree or debate anyone because I may get banned. I just want to say that SATANISM is great. I also love FREEMASONRY.

If anyone asks, the devil made me do it.

I love ATS!

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Are you the one that called Jesus satan? I would suggest that you do not do that. That is uber speculation and blasphemas to boot. It fits right in with occultism, though. Hello FREEMASONS!
Either occultists don't know what the heck they are doing, or they know exactly what they are doing and lie about it.

Ah, but you see, all opposites are the same thing. In Kabala the serpent and the savior have the same numerical value so that means they ARE the same thing.

Yes, according to christians this is blasphemy, but I'm not christian. In fact Satan is one of the MANY gods I worship.

Vas

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join