It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worshipping Satan

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Ok if jehovah is both light and dark whats with all these hints the government gives us and who do people like the illumanati worship if god is 1.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
whats with all these hints the government gives us

what hints

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I think masons worship Satan and God, as well as other entities. Supposedly thats the significance of all their checkered floors. Black and white etc

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
I think masons worship Satan and God, as well as other entities. Supposedly thats the significance of all their checkered floors. Black and white etc

The Nature Of Beings?

..."When the immortal spark (Christ) resurrects in us, when we transform ourselves into children of God, then everything will be different; in those days (of Epiphany) we will have overcome the dragon!

"Thus, the hour of knowing that all of us are children of the devil has arrived.

We already know that the Lord Satan or Lucifer-Prometheus is exclusively the shadow of our own internal divinity, projected within our very selves for our own good.

"It is evident that Lucifer is a great trainer that we carry within; because of this, the sexual impulse is deep down Luciferic.

"The Devil is not then, as we have already explained in the past, that fabulous character that some dogmatic sects present to us, but the personal instructor of each one.

"It is then the Luciferic force that takes humanoids to triumph or failure, to degeneration or regeneration.

"From this point of view we can affirm that we are children of the devil and this has been said by our Lord the Christ:

“If God were your Father, you would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me”

said the Great Master, because

“You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do.” John, chapter 8

"Therefore, it is necessary to become children of God and this is only possible with the three factors of the revolution of the consciousness, such as has been mentioned in Gnosis.

"A child of God is any person who arrives at resurrection; reflect then on these words and do not presume to be saints nor virtuous persons, since all of you are children of the Devil."

"Regarding the inner dragon, indubitably he is the most extraordinary psychological trainer that each of us carry within ourselves
...[snip]

[edit on 10-5-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb

ah, but thats the beauty of the craft. to all but the initiated (and even then so, only a certain type of brother who was properly prepared) - you can speculate, theorize, think and suppose all you want.

You can do it with just about anything, but then you are just feeding yourself your own thoughts, which means you only learn what you already know anyways.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Yes my guess is that they only worship 1 god but i guess we can only try 2 guess, unless your fortunate enough to get accepted into the organization and move to the top ranks and then maybe you could find out whats really going on which probably will never happen considering its so secret.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Yes my guess is that they only worship 1 god but i guess we can only try 2 guess, unless your fortunate enough to get accepted into the organization and move to the top ranks and then maybe you could find out whats really going on which probably will never happen considering its so secret.

Hi pak88

Did you know that although lots of people talk about the top ranks/higher levels within the freemasons, absolutely nobody can explain what they are.

Isn't that strange? It's almost like someone is making it all up...

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Yes that is very strange and perhaps that might be the reason we will never know whats really going i doubt the people in the lower ranks know either they are probably asking same questions as we are. Bottom line is the top people or aliens can probably see straight through you and can tell when a person is ready to know the truth the same with all these other organizations also, so there is really no way to find out whats going on i can guarantee you this. I bet all the information on the net is just 10 percent or less of whats really going on.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The Masons believe in one Supreme Being. That is what their beliefs are, and not accepting somkeone because they are polytheistic is not discrimination. After all, would a Christian minister baptize a still-practicing Buddhist or Jew?

Another requirement is to be of strong moral character. I think this is a good thing, if you were starting a group would you invite thieves, rapists, liars, etc.?
Of course not, so why should the Masons?

I've know quite a few 32nd degree Masons and every single one has been the most upstanding, community-minded, spiritual person, that you could find. My impression of Freemasonry is that it is a very old tradition, one that helps to unite practitioners of all monotheistic faiths so that the feelings of brotherhood between men can be stronger. It is a spiritual path for men; a good thing, IMO, because only men can understand other men's spiritual struggles, same thing for the women's group, Eastern Star.

I have much respect for the Masons, I like their thinking and I find them to be of higher than average integrity. So they're a "secret society", is that in itself a bad thing? A person's spiritual path is a very personal thing, some people prefer not to shout their beliefs from the rooftops.

One could call Alcoholics Anonymous a satan-worshipping, secret society and actually, some have. Simply because it is non-denominational and because the meetings are considered confidential that doesn't make them bad. They are a group of people who are trying to work a serious spiritual path, one that is very difficult. They believe in introspection to see where you yourself may have caused someone harm or had a part in a not so good situation. To walk such a rigorous spiritual path, it is very good to be part of a supportive community that is like-minded. Freemason provides that, and is a community of like-minded spiritual Brothers. I see this as a very great contribution to promoting world peace. If men of different religlions can come together and work together, how is that a bad thing?

I would imagine confidentiality and being secretive is probably nothing more than wanting to keep what is considered sacred information, only to the Freemason initiate, as the general public probably wouldn't understand what Freemasonry is, just like they don't understand Alcoholics Anonymous, Islam or Paganism.
Pepsi, from what I've read of your posts, it appears to me that you aren't seriously interested in learning about what Masonry really IS. You have a great opportunity to learn from the Masons that post here, but you choose not to. You choose to not really listen to what they are saying. Maybe if you weren't so busy trying to bash them, you might learn something important from them, maybe even enough to change your mind.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
In every power structure, the ones at the top control the level below them and so on. So the people at the bottom take their orders from a level above them etc. This enables a few people to manage a large company or organization. The ones at the bottom may have little contact with they guys at the top but they have constant contact with the level of management just above them. There could be no way to hide the fact that the guys on the bottom were being managed in some way. Sooner or later you have to tell them what to do. They need to know who their superiors are in order to know who's orders to follow.
As a mason, there is nobody telling me what to do in life. I follow the ancient traditions that have changes little over the centuries but there is no power structure above me that I receive orders from. Each lodge is managed on a rotating leadership, each year the officers rotate positions and the guy at the top rotates out of the line so he is no longer and officer. The guy who becomes the new master of the lodge is elected by vote.
So if there were "high up masons" how would they control the masons below them who don't believe they exist? I don't think they could finance a war with my $35 yearly dues.
If any of you can find one of these elusive "Hight Up Masons", let us all know.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Being a light-bearer is being one that CARRIES or HOLDS the light.
The name 'Aaron' means 'light-bringer' and truly that was Aaron's chief duty as first Head Priest over the Temple of the God of Israel (Is Real) - he brought the sacred fire to the altar in the special fire-pans.
The fire, of course, represented the spirit of God.
Which, is, of course, the source of ALL LIFE.

There is only one problem
"Lucifer" does not mean light or the bringer of light, my languege is very close to some words of the original latin, so I know what lucifer really means.
a lucii=to shine
luceafar= the northen star
lucifer=the shining one.
1 Jesus said he is the light of the world not that he is the shinny one.
2 god never called jessus the shinning one, he did call the falling angel a couple of times the shinning one.

People that spoke latin gave satan a name, it was lucifer, the name lucifer,
lucifer does not originate from the bible "as in a latin name for satan" it was translated from the people.
As lucifer being the ligth bringer is incorect.
So your statement is invalid because there is no association betwen jesus and lucifer from the start, he speaks of lucifer not of jesus.

Call Him Christ or call Him Lucifer...truth is, the LIGHT is ALWAYS the LIGHT and the darkness is ever the light-bearer.

Not really you got things mixed up, I explained it.

You DO realize that 'kabala' is to do with the tree of life? The same one mentioned in Genesis of the canon? The same which is guarded day and night by an angel with a FIERY sword?

Has to do?
what a great answer, every one is satisfied, let's call this " a ufo? what is caballa, a ufo?

kabalah was a practice related to some hebrew cults.
Acording to the cabalistic knolege evil and good use the tree of life and evil is a divinity just like god is, from the cabalistic point of view god has a cose relation ship with evil, the notion for black and white cess flor for masons refers to that, that evil and good are binded to each other.
Of course this is contrary to the opinion of others, you do not see this in a regular bible, as for cristians,judaism,muslims, I'm refering to those that use the regular bible and to those that use the coran, to them it is
unacceptable ,the 2 forces are like 2 magnets repeling each other, not from the cabalah point of view.

Masont don't want to admit it, and to the high rankings you learn more and more of it, you see that is how you better your self in religion from their point of view, go up the rankings and you are a changed man.
That is why for them it does not matter what religion you are, because they make all the religions as 1 universal religion, the religion whith the kabalah teachings

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
"Luci" also means light, it can mean EITHER light or shining. Lucifer was a reference to Venus, the morning star that was believed to bring the light with it.
According to the word info site, in Latin, Luci means both light and shine. Nothing evil about it in the original usage.

www.wordinfo.info...

"(Latin: light, shine)"

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
"Luci" also means light, it can mean EITHER light or shining. Lucifer was a reference to Venus, the morning star that was believed to bring the light with it.

Lol, so I ask you, what does venus have to do with jesus?

According to the word info site, in Latin, Luci means both light and shine. Nothing evil about it in the original usage.

Of course the word the sining one is not a bad word, it means that some one is shining, it was used only for a translation for the people that spoke latin so they would have a name for satan.

People usualy don't call "luci"light , it's "lumin" or "lumina" that is a direct word for light in pure latin.
People who don't like it comment on the fact that lucifer can be anything , but it's one thing when some one is refering a character and another thing a planet like venus.
As for jesus being lucifer historicaly , speaking of tradition and people there is no associacion, but that is not the case for the devil, he has been asociated many times with the name lucifer

[edit on 12-5-2007 by pepsi78]

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
Unrealised what if I told you that main stream satanism and masonary are the same thing except that you go in public and say it, they don't, just my opinion and nothing more, don't want to be diserpectful.
Tell me more about satanism, who is your god? is there actuly a person as an entity that you worship?
What does the pentagram stand for, let's get this disscusion on the way and see if tinity man was right, if you study free-masonary I think you will come to the conclusion that you share much in common with masonary, and I don't want this to sound like a joke, there are alot of simbols that the satanists use that are similar to masonic simbols I think, I'm curios why you people belive in what you beilive.

Ok. The way I see it, everybody has a calling. Some hear one, some hear the other, it isn't a choice, it's pre-destined.

I call myself a Satanist, or a Solipsist, because I believe that I am the God of my universe. Now, let's not get me wrong here. I'm a nice guy. I work. I have a lovely nephew. I like to paint and write music. The only difference I see between myself and others is that most are afraid to believe that they may be God, let alone say it out loud.

The Satanist term applies to me because I oppose everything that Organized and pre-packaged religion stands for. We are taught in this life not to truly think for ourselves. Even these so called 'free thinkers' are trapped by boundaries that are built by society or themselves.

The pentagram really means nothing to me, even though I DO have the Church of Satan 'Sigil of Baphomet' inverted pentagram tattooed on my left arm. There are 5 hebrew letters that spell out LVTYN, or Leviathan, the beast of the ocean. I find it funny that I'm a cancarian, and the symbol for Modern day Satanism has aquatic elements to it.

I am not a member of the Church of Satan. It too, is an organization of doctrine.

I follow my own path. I am my own creator. I see the world in MY mind, but the world doesn't see me.

Anybody who says that they have the answer is a liar. I will never give in to anothers beliefs. Sure, I may use them to gain further insight of myself, but at the end of the day it will still be me in my world, wondering what I will do next.

So, I believe in myself, a sentient being who is a 'God' in the flesh. I created myself and my universe, all the creatures that reside within it, and I will keep doing so for eternity. I worship myself through keeping myself happy and alive, by loving my family and friends.

An inverted pentagram is basically an archetype that reminds me of what I stand for: a creature that, according to most of the world, shouldn't be.

As for WHY I will answer to the name Satan when it is called out, it is because I know that I didn't create these empirialistic religions.

I hate them.

By their own words, I am Satan.

Hope that answers your questions.

[edit on 13-5-2007 by Unrealised]

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Of course the word the sining one is not a bad word, it means that some one is shining, it was used only for a translation for the people that spoke latin so they would have a name for satan.

Not true. The Latin word "Lucifer" was inserted into the Scriptures by St. Jerome. He did not intend it to be a metaphor for Satan, but meant it as an inside joke. It was supposed to be an insult directed his theological opponent, St. Lucifer of Cagliari.

Previous to it having been adopted by Jerome on behalf of Christianity (to refer to the king of Babylon, not devil), the word was used by the Romans to refer both to the Greek god Apollo and to the planet and goddess Venus.

When I use the word "Lucifer", I do so without prejudice, referring to its original meaning, not to the devil of the Christian religion.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Not true. The Latin word "Lucifer" was inserted into the Scriptures by St. Jerome. He did not intend it to be a metaphor for Satan, but meant it as an inside joke. It was supposed to be an insult directed his theological opponent, St. Lucifer of Cagliari.

Previous to it having been adopted by Jerome on behalf of Christianity (to refer to the king of Babylon, not devil), the word was used by the Romans to refer both to the Greek god Apollo and to the planet and goddess Venus.

When I use the word "Lucifer", I do so without prejudice, referring to its original meaning, not to the devil of the Christian religion.

'Luicfer' was indeed an error made up by St. Jerome in Latin Vulgate, in the 4th century.

In original OT Isaiah (14:12) is not speaking of 'fallen angle' but of Babylonian king Nabucodonosor, who prosecuted people of Israel.

In Roman astronomy , Lucifer is Morning Star (Venus)which appears just before dawn - and LUCEM FERRE - BRINGER of LIGHT!

What is the connection than?

Well, in Hebrew - Nabucodonosor was described as HELAL - SON OF SHAHAR, MEANING IN TRANSLATION: DAY STAR - SON OF DAWN!

So, St. Jerome mistaken the metaphor 'Day Star/ Son of Dawn' with morning star.

Also in the Septuagint ( 3rd century BC) in translation from the Hebrew into Greek, it was also used the term HEOSPHOROS -meaning Venus, as morning star.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
masonic light, maybe you better have a look at the king james version of the bible.

I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven (Luke 10:18)

English version of the bible:
Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming…How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer…thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. (Isaiah 14:9-16 KJV)

The bible makes it clear who is who.

What a nice error since this is from the old testament before the 4th century.

The original text untranslated with the name of lucifer in hebrew:
Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming…How art thou fallen from heaven, O helel…thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. (Isaiah 14:9-16 KJV)

Helel was the god of the morning star from babilon, so the translation is correct.
Lucifer is satan.
So now I ask again, why would a prominent 33 degree mason say such things.

[edit on 14-5-2007 by pepsi78]

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

The translation from hebrew to english proves otherwise, it's the exact meaning.

It's referenced as the god of babilon the morning star, helel translated in english is the morning star, the morning star in latin is lucifer.
Satan does not mean the devil also, it's translated as the "adversary""enemy"
Lucifer was a translation for planet venus but before latinity the name came from babilon as god of the morning star as latinity and greeks adopted it from down the history, from the word helel.

The translation for satan as lucifer in ishaia is correct

'Luicfer' was indeed an error made up by St. Jerome in Latin Vulgate, in the 4th century.

The translation comes before the 4th century.

In original OT Isaiah (14:12) is not speaking of 'fallen angle' but of Babylonian king Nabucodonosor, who prosecuted people of Israel.

Isaiah is speaking of a god, KJV shows that pretty clear.

Well, in Hebrew - Nabucodonosor was described as HELAL - SON OF SHAHAR, MEANING IN TRANSLATION: DAY STAR - SON OF DAWN!

Exactly helel-morning star- morning star in latin= lucifer.

So, St. Jerome mistaken the metaphor 'Day Star/ Son of Dawn' with morning star.

The morning star is the day star because it shines late in the morning, but okay you might insist otherwise.
To prove you wrong.
1The start of the origninal text is translated as:
How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn!

2 Other specifications in other parts of the bible to show that isaia was talking about the morning star as satan.
Job 11:17: And your life will be brighter than the noonday; its darkness will be like the morning.

Peter 1:19: You will do well to pay attention to this as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

Plus in adition the new found Magdalen Papyrus, A.D. 60 which is the oldest fragment of the new testament shows that the translations are correct because the translations from hebrew to latinity were done long time ago as in helel=morning star.
King james version of the bible proves this as specifing also the word "son of the dawn"

Lucifer may mean venus but when were talking about a character it's really satan, people will start to argue the fact that satan means "adversary" and not really the devil.
People who made the translations knew what they were doing.

The word it's self in latin for lucifer being the morning star comes from babilon, babilonian religion was an astral religion based on constelations, in fact the horoscope comes from that religion.
So when you look at the translation it's really old, way older than 4 century, the word lucifer is related to helel.
Ishaia was talking about the morning star, since the word already in latin existed it was not really a translation but a identification.

[edit on 14-5-2007 by pepsi78]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   

masonic light, maybe you better have a look at the king james version of the bible.

The KJV was translated from Jerome's Vulgate, which in turn was translated from the Greek Septuagint. The word "Lucifer" was inserted by Jerome before the KJV came to be written.

English version of the bible:
Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming…How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer…thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. (Isaiah 14:9-16 KJV)

The bible makes it clear who is who.

It does indeed. Previous to Milton having published "Paradise Lost", it was always agreed that the verse is speaking of the king of Babylon. In context, there is no doubt that this is the case among serious biblical scholars.

What a nice error since this is from the old testament before the 4th century.

As mentioned, the original Old Testament passage concerns a prophecy of the fall of the king of Babylon. The word "Lucifer" is not found in it, nor does it talk about the Christian concept of a devil.

Helel was the god of the morning star from babilon, so the translation is correct.

There was no Babylonian god named "Helel". Scholars of Hebrew all agree that it is a reference to Tiglath-Pilaser, who was king of Babylon at the time Isaiah wrote it.

Lucifer is satan.
So now I ask again, why would a prominent 33 degree mason say such things.

What Mason said "Lucifer is Satan"?

The fact of the matter is that educated people know that Lucifer is NOT Satan...it doesn't matter whether or not they are Masons.

[edit on 15-5-2007 by Masonic Light]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Paganism is on the rise again, or will be. Druidism, necromancy, Wiccan strangeholdings'. What have you.

The Mother Earth is angry,
...and has spat out that which she is oppositional to.
Her green covered barrings is cast,
The light is not as dark.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join