It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bringing the Truth, no matter how inconvenient

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Those money hungry conservatives are always trying to destroy our Planet and our Humanity to bring us stuff like "medicine" and "transportation." Well I'm not having it. Here's the sick Truth about those filthy seal-beaters.

All the corporations of the World are united in bringing its downfall. Exxon, microsoft, and mcdonalds lead this group and they meet on mondays, the worst day of the week. Subway is one of the few companies not in this conspiracy, so continue to enjoy Their 0 calorie Sandwiches of Awesome. Everyone knows taste is fatty, so why eat tasty food?

Water levels will rise when the ice on Earth melts. It'll be so hot Science will melt too, causing the earlier event to happen as well. It's as simple as that. We'll be living in bizarro world, people. And Superman won't be there to save us. Thankfully, we do have a hero -like- Superman. He works for a news company, defeats the great evils of the world, and looks great while doing it. I'm talking about our man Rivera.

No scientist disagrees with man-made Global Warming. Those people in lab coats who do? The bush twins' boyfriends. Trust me. They're also the same people who try to say that you -need- calories. What kind of idiots do they think we are? We're not getting into their pseudo-science.

Why has it happened on Mars too, you might ask? President bush secretly sent exxon up there many years ago. They have turned the martians into slaves and they are currently draining the Planet of all of their Natural Resources. Red sand and rocks that look like faces.

Sure Evolution exists, and its for this reason we have to be sure that Animals never ever Evolve. We do this by keeping their Habitat the same and making sure the idiotic ones have all the help they need to survive. We can't have them evolving into Godzilla monsters now, can we? We're on your side, Japan.

Also, I know most of you idiotic "skeptics" think our Global Warming graphs start in the early 1800s due to the start of the so called "little ice age." All of our graphs start in the early 1800s because we like the number. The little ice age? Bah. The only ice age to ever happen is the one cavemen had to deal with.

[edit on 10-4-2007 by dF the Teacher]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
To help spread this truth, I have started a blog.

dfnation.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I'm not following you at all here. Why aren't Subway part of this 'downfall' and how do you know ? ....

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Because Subways cares about Earth and the Enviroments, and making people not fat republican slobs. Go Subway!
And the question is why don't -you- know? Are you blind to the Truth, my friend? Has exxon and the others gotten to you already?

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dF the Teacher
Because Subways cares about Earth and the Enviroments, and making people not fat republican slobs. Go Subway!
And the question is why don't -you- know? Are you blind to the Truth, my friend? Has exxon and the others gotten to you already?

I'm not blind but where are you getting these facts? Global warming does exist and they ruled a supreme court case against bush calling these elements or compounds pollutants which would lead to global warming. Additionally, evolution does exist, but they need to be moved into a separate habitat in order for their evolutionary function to initiate, they can't evolve within an enclosed space or in a zoo.

Am I idiotic? No I am disagreeing with you.

Also, there is no life on mars, the only valiant life there is happens to just be bacteria.

If there is intelligent life in the Universe, it would most likely not want to reach us. Why would any intelligent life want this horrible, desolate, and barren wasteland?

[edit on 12-4-2007 by Maverickhunter]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I have my sources, I'll leave it at that.

It is obvious to me that you have either been blinded by those Earth-burners, or you're working for them. Who else would want us to believe there is no life on Mars and that is hasn't already come down here to share Magic with us?

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Your a freaking *snip*, "I have my source lets just leave it at that", so what your are saying there is that your have nothing and your full of #. Life on mars isn't even substainable to humans, so how the hell did we go up their and drill for natural resources. Why exxon anyway, if they were going to send anybody it would of been halliburton, so Cheney could make even more money.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17-4-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
People should never post while wasted.

Exxon on Mars...

I've been laughing for about 10 minutes now.

Do you work at Subway or something?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I wish.
No, but I frequent Subway. You can actually taste the Weight-loss.
And you don't even have to taste meat. Always a good thing. Meat tastes oh so horrible, and its evil too. That's why I go to Subway, really. Almost no meat, the few meats don't taste like meat, no calories, and more Lettuce than imaginable.

And of course Exxon is on Mars. How else can you explain that man-made Global Warming is happening on Mars as well?

Wasted? I'm high on the Truth.
All the cool kids are doing it, why don't you?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
man, i can't eat lettuce, anymore. it's always sprayed with that crap that supposed to keep it 'fresh' longer, but all's it does is make rotten lettuce look good and keep it's crunch. and then, after you eat it, you get rotten lettuce belches.

real men make their own sandwiches. with lots of good, healthy MEAT.

exxon on mars is pretty far-fetched explanation for global warming. pretty non-sequitor.
try this, instead.. the sun is getting hotter.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Meat is a horrible thing to eat.
What are we, cannibals?

Saying it is right for someone to eat Pigs and Cows is like saying it's okay to eat someone named Jeff. Is it alright for me to eat someone named Jeff? I think not.
If Fur is murder, than what is meat?

And maybe the Sun -is- getting hotter, but it's only because of us. I bet it's all those nuclear plants we have here. Didn't Chernobyl teach us anything? If Russian engineering can't prevent a meltdown, I don't know what can!
We all need to switch to something that doesn't harm the environment whatsoever.
I'm not for Solar Energy, however. I don't want to mess up the Sun more than we already have.

[edit on 23-4-2007 by dF the Teacher]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
fur is not murder.
meat is not murder, and people are not pigs, cows or chickens.

ever see those cave drawings of people hunting?

you choose your diet, and i'll choose mine.

i don't even cook my steak.

top topics

join