It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats first 100 days......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Democrats accomplished more in 100 days than Republican'ts did in 12 years. FACT.

ape

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Originally posted by ape
wow thats pretty pathetic rant, I will not even go into depth about what you posted and will leave that to the conservatives and republicans on this forum. honestly what you posted is rather sad and very misinformed.

Please oh wise one, tell me what Rush Limbaugh says contrary to popular public opinion.

rush, hannity, oreilly, all of those jokers are media agendists / globalist apologists, dont throw me into that pool like i drink kool aid. I'm an independent and I view politics from an independent view point. unfortunately in your case you drink the kool aid.

also on your little list you have gas prices, well democrats have the majority and gas prices are rising again.. where is the outrage and calls for investigations on the side of the dems? oh they dont care now because they won 06.

serously though the conservatives and republicans on this forum are going to eat you alive for your pelosi quotes.

[edit on 15-4-2007 by ape]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ape
serously though the conservatives and republicans on this forum are going to eat you alive for your pelosi quotes.

They can try. I'm not even a Pelosi fan, but good God we needed somebody to stand against Bush.

As for eating me alive, I love the vampire Republicans trying. Dying breed that they are, I stake 'em one at the time.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I hope you're not refering to me as a vampire GOP, there RANT. My issue is anyone outside of the President or his designated representitive, conducting anything even resembling our foreign policy. I couldn't care less about the party affiliation, the GOP congressmen or the Democratic Speaker of the House are equally as guilty.

One person, regardless of how we feel about him, or in the future maybe, her; speaks for our nation. No one else, unless authorized by the President can, or should.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ape

The only thing the conservatives and republicans are eating is each other.

www.latimes.com...

way above rant!

ape

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by ape

The only thing the conservatives and republicans are eating is each other.

www.latimes.com...

way above rant!

the l.a. times? haha i'm from southern california and that paper is a joke. the left coast new york times.

that article is also 2 months old.. the non binding resolution hahHAHAHAH. man, you guys are dinner.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

We restored fiscal responsibility with a budget that reflects
our American values,

hhmmmm.......the dems/libs re-enforce this fact by ADDING 20 billion in PORK projects to a WAR funding bill?!?

Just how is that showing fiscal responsibility?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join