It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream realisation steps into reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Ill start by intorducing myself, My real name is Tim im 21 years old and i live in Queensland Australia. And on that note, i would like to wish everyone a Happy Easter and a thank you for taking the time to read my first thread.

My story begins with returning from a holiday with my girlfriend, ever since ive been back ive had the most terrifying nightmares ive ever had. But what scares me the most is ive had them 2 maybe 3 times a night, as im writing this im litteraly scared to goto sleep.. last night i didnt sleep untill 5am and even with the 3/4 hour sleep i did have, i still managed to have one. 2 nights ago i had one of waking up, going to the kitchen and drinking a glass of milk but biting into the glass and swallowing glass milk and blood, but what scares me most is my mother had the same but withought the blood and glass.

Both my mother and my girlfriend think its my new tattoo i got a few weeks ago of a 5 sided star inside 3 circles surounded by the mark of a demigod...be that as it may, but i think my will power is strong enough to NOT be influenced by 'symbolic power'.

If there is anyone at all who has had similar experiences and/or they know of somebody who has, could they please let me know so they can atleast point me in the right direction as to what is going on with me?

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
wow another australian!!! im from vic, i dont come on the site much but wow, another australian!!! lol, anyway, if any stories on this site are true , yours is the most believeable.

relating to your story,
dreams are somthing that we cannot yet understand no matter what anyone says, we will one day, but not yet, however, i do thinks yours probaly does hav to do with the tatto. dreams for me seem to be based on manipulating events i hav expirienced, hope to expirience, and think about expiriencing. i always think it is amazing when i hav a dream about something ive never thort of , (HOW DID IT GET IN MY HEAD!!!) unfortunatly i think i would hav had to think of event or subject of the dream, just simply no way it can get into my head, so either your tatto or somthing u hav thort about brought this on. its also not unlikely for anthother memeber of your family or friend to hav the same dream, as we spend more time with each other we adopt one anothers thort patterns. but remember dreams can be symbolic, its possible a way our brain and conscience speaks to us. if i were u REPENT!!!! lol , god is forgiving, always. but anyway kool story if your makin it up lol

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
i have dreams where they seem real like one i had gotten biten ny a snake and when i woke up i couldnt move my leg ...but i think its just dreams

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by alpha pre-phase
but anyway kool story if your makin it up lol

Why would i waste my time making an account to post all that if it were all lies??

-This pic was taken the day it was tattoo'd on my arm. It looks out of shape because my arm is slightly twisted and it turns oval shaped when i hold my arm up.

Originally posted by alpha pre-phase
dreams are somthing that we cannot yet understand no matter what anyone says, we will one day, but not yet, however, i do thinks yours probaly does hav to do with the tatto. dreams for me seem to be based on manipulating events i hav expirienced, hope to expirience, and think about expiriencing. i always think it is amazing when i hav a dream about something ive never thort of , (HOW DID IT GET IN MY HEAD!!!) unfortunatly i think i would hav had to think of event or subject of the dream, just simply no way it can get into my head, so either your tatto or somthing u hav thort about brought this on. its also not unlikely for anthother memeber of your family or friend to hav the same dream, as we spend more time with each other we adopt one anothers thort patterns. but remember dreams can be symbolic, its possible a way our brain and conscience speaks to us. if i were u REPENT!!!! lol , god is forgiving, always.

Theyre all definantly ones that leave me wondering "how did that get in my head?!?" I want to believe that this would be a thought pattern and/or current experience, but there hasnt really been anything negative in my life to put me in that frame of mind? But as for thought pattern, i do have the 'unhealthy curiosity' for all things parranormal, though im no longer directly connected to anything occult -and havent been for years, which is why i dont understand this would come back and stab me in the back after all that time.
Thought pattern? -id like to think so, but could it do that to you night afer night?

I would like to add that since ive posted this thread on here, multiple nightmares have decreased and are nowhere near as horific as what ive had. If, by some chance that had something to do with a member, I thank you.

new topics

top topics

join