It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The State of the UFO Nation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
UFO survey reports 700 sightings

lfpress.ca...

With ATS's 3 Millionth post being a hot topic today (YAY!) this little article caught my eye in the news this morning.

I think 07 is turning out to be a very important year for everyone interested and researching the UFO phenomena. As the article states there was a period where Aliens were at the forefront of advertising, especially in the 90's with the X-Files and greedy Companies jumping on the band wagon to sell their products to the masses.

Then after the 90's people were complaining that sightings had dropped considerably and that particular wave died a death. I feel it's only now that the UFO heat is slowly being turned again and there is NO doubt that soon enough it's going to turn into a monster hype machine again (Not to mention the fact that Mulder and Skully are teaming up for another X-Files movie, was never a huge fan)

www.stuff.co.nz...

The main thing I think to remember here is that as the hype grows more stuff is going to come to light on these boards, more pictures will be posted and hoaxes attempted but if we duck and dive the fake stuff eventually something truly incredible will come. All through the peaks and troughs of UFO activity there has always been people keeping a close eye on the REAL stuff and i am personsally ver proud to be one of them!.

[edit on 10/4/07 by October]

[edit on 10/4/07 by October]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by October
I think 07 is turning out to be a very important year for everyone interested and researching the UFO phenomena.

I'd back that up a few months and say that everything got started with the Chicago O'Hare incident. That was very serious and undeniable. Our 'very important year' seems to have all started with that.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
My apologies Dulcimer, didn't realise you actually are a mod, remove October thread.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
LOL

How exactly is it different to any other year?

Of course when the hype grows theres going to be more reaction!!!

Its because its hype. We don't want hype at all. We want concrete.

Posts like this from mods unfortunately put me off greatly. Sorry mate, but if you guys are buying into 'hype' then ATS has outlived its purpose for many of us.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Please contribute to the existing thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread Closed

Mod Note: Repeat Topics – Please Review This Link.

top topics

join