It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Mary 2 a possible target?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Al Quaida was cibling Queen Mary 2 as a target?
Is it the beginning of Titanic 2?

See the article:
www.globalsecurity.org...

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Anythings possible but I personally think that they will hit a soft target for their next big attack. Just to let us know they are still around and kicking.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Yes its a soft target, but does somebody have an idea what can be a really big target for terrorist?

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Try Times Square, NYC at midnight.....All the bright lights of the big apple will be there and America could witness on live TV something really bad

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I hope a lot of the people that go there are packin' some heat, maybe we can get some vigilante' justice goin on.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I sooo see this.

If not hijacked...a big old cruise ship full of people is going to take a shoulder mounted rocket off a fishing boat really soon.

Say in the Mediterranean. I mean that is such a sitting duck target. Or if you hijack it, to drive into a oil refinery port...what are they going to do? Blow you up first with a few thousand fat cat tourists?

Planes and boxcutters are over. You can row up to a boat with machine guns.

OBL said a few years ago he would "captain" a boat to America... what happened?

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This is my 1st post and its pretty close to home, in fact the QM2 is no more than 2 miles away from me.

I do believe it will be a target as there will be TV crews both leaving Southampton and arriving in NY. Sinking the worlds largest passenger ship would be a huge gain for the terrorsits. Of course they could do it in the middle of the Atlantic and wed have a Titanic like disaster on our hands.

The QM2 and the superbowl are the 2 most likely targets along with the plane hijackings.

new topics

top topics

join