It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do real FBI and CIA agents do for a living?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta
Say one was to find very conclusive evidence of an inside job / cover up , would you guys come on here and post the evidence straight away.

What would you guys do.

If I had infomation to release and I wanted to remain anonymous I'd probably bounce the info off a russian or albanian server and send it to an alternative media outlet like Rense, prison planet, alex jones or one of the others.

If I really, really wanted to remain anonymous I'd invest in a new computer, download an anonyomous browsing program of some sort from a fresh untracable connection somewhere in or out of the country and release that info through a third party alternative news outlet.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Businessmen and women, golpher's, waiting to retire. I am sure it would be different if you travel alot verses staying here in America.Is anyone here an agent? If so do tell.

[edit on 10-4-2007 by antar]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
If our tax dollars are of any worth...

[Foreign] Intelligence gathering

I think most Americans genuinely miss the reality of our situation. In order to not have outside forces, established military or not, invade (ACTIVELY KILL CIVILIANS) the established American homeland, we must fund DOD heavily. Our current security and homeland peace is not promised. The gruesome images of war we see on TV will be America if we the people, or our government, fail ourselves. I am basing this on an understanding I have come to after reading 'Rebuilding America's Defenses'.

Yes this is a conspiracy site and the military industrial complex can get out of hand given the already stated agendas for Americas future. This said, I still embrace FBI, CIA, HS, DOD, and the like. This comes after being a 'crazy', as my friends call it, conspiracy theorist. I feel the people of ATS, for the most part, are missunderstood frequently and base judgement on constantly evolving information that may or may not be true. I feel it's beautiful that we all have to common spirit of seeking truth but in a world of lies 'credible' sources may in fact be all but credible.

I go for this to stress the importantance of maintaining national security. I am almost positive that many established and well informed ATS members frequently keep silent about known truths for the reason just stated. The freedoms to persue attaining knowledge are not free. Catastrophic events could see a ruler with no interest in the people outside of an enslaved work force. I am even certain that many slowly nodding heads behind screens around the world aknowledge this truth.

My convictions will most likely face scrutiny but the situational complexity of global factors should allow me some explanatory leeway in my beliefs. I would like to remind all that one can hold contradicting beliefs that would be true in different situations. So when I am asked is it right to kill innocent people and say no, I may also believe that it is right in certain situations. (i.e. lifeboad holds 15 and 50 want in...)

Also I am sorry that I may have not established a clear point and worked out my thoughts from there but this has been tearing me apart. I pray the FBI and CIA use American funds properly and that, as I said above, ensuring Homeland Security is of greatest importance.

If my point isnt valid then fill me in on the truth so that I do not live and teach this ignorance, if it is just that. ATS is one of the only fourm sites I trust to allow rational debate. Each one teach one.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by Watchful1]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Any thoughts on 'Rebuilding America's Defenses'?

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watchful1
Any thoughts on 'Rebuilding America's Defenses'?

Here's an interesting bit from 'Rebuilding America's Defenses'

Cyberpace, or ‘Net-War’

If outer space represents an emerging medium of warfare, then “cyberspace,” and in particular the Internet hold similar promise and threat. And as with space, access to and use of cyberspace and the Internet are emerging elements in global commerce, politics and power. Any nation wishing to assert itself globally must take account of this other new “global commons.”

The Internet is also playing an increasingly important role in warfare and
human political conflict. From the early use of the Internet by Zapatista insurgents in Mexico to the war in Kosovo, communication by computer has added a new dimension to warfare. Moreover, the use of the Internet to spread computer viruses reveals how easy it can be to disrupt the normal functioning of commercial and even military computer networks. Any nationwhich cannot assure the free and secure access of its citizens to these systems will sacrifice an element of its sovereignty and its power.

Although many concepts of “cyber-war” have elements of science fiction about them, and the role of the Defense Department in establishing “control,” or even what “security” on the Internet means, requires a consideration of a host of legal, moral and political issues, there nonetheless will remain an imperative to be able to deny America and its allies' enemies the ability to disrupt or paralyze either the military's or
the commercial sector's computer networks.

Conversely, an offensive capability could offer America's military and political leaders an invaluable tool in disabling an adversary in a decisive manner.

Taken together, the prospects for space war or “cyberspace war” represent the truly revolutionary potential inherent in the notion of military transformation. These future forms of warfare are technologically immature, to be sure. But, it is also clear that for the U.S. armed forces to remain preeminent and avoid an Achilles Heel in the exercise of its power they must be sure that these potential future forms of warfare favor America just as today’s air, land and sea warfare reflect United States military dominance.

www.newamericancentury.org...

[edit on 11-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klaxmexalix
Would you rather live in the country being bombed for no reason? Or in the country that does the bombing for no reason?

Oh aren't we the cynical realist.

There's a reason it's called peace through warfare.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by Klaxmexalix
Would you rather live in the country being bombed for no reason? Or in the country that does the bombing for no reason?

Oh aren't we the cynical realist.

There's a reason it's called peace through warfare.

I hate to say it but you're right.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by Watchful1]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
Ever heard of "thought crime"?

Please give us your thoughts, because it's not a crime, or is it?

If evil thoughts were a crime the entire world would be in prison.

Matthew 9:4 Knowing their thoughts, Jesus said, "Why do you entertain evil thoughts in your hearts?

bibleresources.bible.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

What do Real CIA and FBI Agents do for a living?
Well first off, they follow and harass innocent citizens on a daily basis.
They have no one to answer to and can just about do anything they want.
The real numbers in their budget are top secret, so they just keep getting payed...and payed again....
The Real Question is: How do we make these renegades
responsible for their action, reactions, and lack of action?

We expose them for who they really are and what they really do.
Plain and Simple.
Joey Alizio Jr
Houston, Texas

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Mostly they do paper work and go to meetings and read lots of memo's. Also they go on line to escape their mostly dull routine and read ATS and play at "Pogo", once in awhile they get to go on vacation and veg -out.

Most are X military dudes and had all their excitment while in the service and miss that life most of all.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by RUFFREADY]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

They take orders from the Illuminati.
Thats my guess.

Also they don't think or want others to think.
So I dedicate one of my 'Verses of Discontent" to them (May 2008):

"You Don't Think"

You don't think about, what it meant.
You don't think about, how it happened.
You don't think about, how to get out.

Energy from mass never happened.
Tesla never died alone and penniless.
I got three good reasons for holding back science.

You don't think about, what it meant.
You don't think about, how it happened.
You don't think about, how to get out.

Iron Oxide Aluminum and Sulfur, Merlin's
core beams go to dust.

Tesla, Patton and Forestall go in a row
for the new science that would explain a lot.

Energy rises but not for you, pay at the pump,
its the Illuminati way.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
they all do there jobs

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Tesla, Patton and Forestall go in a row

What's this mean?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
If you ar an FBI agent you cannot tell anyone as you are entrusted with missions, You cannot even tell your family so why people would tell you here......i can't even think of a reason.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Nah, they don't pay FBI or CIA operatives to sit on their asses all day and browse ATS or any other site. They use automatic keyword-and-context searching applications that can peruse every conversation on the Internet in a matter of minutes. So why pay agents to waste their valuable time surfing the net?

— Doc Velocity

TRUE, Doc. Deus Ex Machina.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
In regards to the CIA I've read allot and in real life it sounds very boring.....but the training sounds fun
www.videojug.com...

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleRock

I'm sure it's not all terribly exciting, but usually the people talking about how boring it is are referring to the desk agents. The ones in the field are probably busier

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
heroine trafficking is one of their earners and now they got more with afghani war. You know that pan am flight that fell into lockerbie in the 80s CIA agents were reported by UK police and journalists as taking evidence away from the crash site. Bags, bags of drugs police have said on UK television, large bags of heroine. Airport passenger lists where quoted on television as proving many CIA agents on board, so end of scene scenario, cia heroine traffickers either knew or didnt know they had a bomb in a bag

[edit on 18-6-2010 by thegreatestone]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Coincidentally---my Dad was an FBI agent for 30 years. He retired in the mid 1990's. Growing up, our family moved about every 4 years. I lived in 7 states by the age of 10. Don't know the reason why, however.

My Dad went to the office each day, and wore a gun (revolver). He sometimes went out of town, for training in Quantico, VA (not sure if spelled the town name right). He basically left in the morning and was home at 5pm each day. He would never tell me what he did, even though I asked, Just "spying on bad guys" is all he would say. To this day I have no idea what he did.

Edit: regarding the moving - we lived in one location for only 3 months, another a little over a year...just clarifying since that didnt add up...

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Lynzer]

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

In nothing we trust
Just curious.
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1391635059&sr=8-4&keywords=nicotine+lozenge
So the case is closed and all the facts are in.

If only amatuer investigators are investigating 9/11, what do real FBI and CIA agents do for a living?

What we....uhem...what they do, sir, is strive to protect the interests of our nation. Protect its citizenry from both within and without our borders and in those 2 opposed positions from which to address that solemn duty they are, each department and association respectively, charged uniquely with their duties as it were and do perform said duties so as to have them stand along side her flag in perpetuity.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join