It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do real FBI and CIA agents do for a living?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Just curious.

So the case is closed and all the facts are in.

If only amatuer investigators are investigating 9/11, what do real FBI and CIA agents do for a living?

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
They talk to the aliens, of course. And the reptillians. Then they spy on people that George Bush tells them to.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
They talk to the aliens, of course. And the reptillians. Then they spy on people that George Bush tells them to.

Do they also spy on the people who investigate the fabricated 9/11 story, hoping for a lead, to the mysterious implosions of 3 buildings, while trying to keep a lid on the official lie?

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Ex FBI/CIA Agents Ready To
Blow Bush 911 Cover Story.

www.rense.com...

[edit on 10-4-2007 by cashlink]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink
Ex FBI/CIA Agents Ready To
Blow Bush 911 Cover Story.

www.rense.com...

Well that's from 11-21-4, what 2 1/2 years ago?

How much more ready do they need to be?

Just waiting for some guy who is 100% ready to take on the entire media and dis-believing ignorant brainwashed population I guess.

Like I said before. Hide instead.

[edit on 10-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Money talks and bull# walks.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klaxmexalix

Depends on what you believe money is don't you think?

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Do they also spy on the people who investigate the fabricated 9/11 story, hoping for a lead, to the mysterious implosions of 3 buildings...

Actually I believe it to be more along the lines of "they spy on those that would like to reveal the governments dirty little secrets". They scour the internet for sites such as this, probably infiltrate, looking for possible "enemy combatants", i.e., anyone who staunchly disagrees with the official version of the events.

But then again, those are just my thoughts on the matter. In all actuality, if say an agent of either of those found extraordinary evidence of government complicity, it would follow up his chain of command to the directors office, and from there possibly to the White House. That is if the agent follows protocol, in reporting that evidence.

If he were to go elsewhere with the info, and the PTB caught wind of it, he would most assuredly be considered (by his employer, either agency mentioned) a "rogue agent", and his credibilty would probably destroyed, or even his life endangered, up to the possibilty of termination.

It's seems to be a no-win situation.

If you or I or any other armchair investigator were to uncover irrefutable proof of government complicity, where would we take it? The media? Who should we trust? We know that we can't take it to there very authorities responsible.

Truly a quandry.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
... "they spy on those that would like to reveal the governments dirty little secrets". They scour the internet for sites such as this, probably infiltrate, looking for possible "enemy combatants", i.e., anyone who staunchly disagrees with the official version of the events.

For what purpose - conversion?

The potential government is investigating the government?

What better canidate to join the government than a government agent who is investigating the investigators?

I sympathize with thier dilema.

Trust nothing.

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
If you or I or any other armchair investigator were to uncover irrefutable proof of government complicity, where would we take it?

I'll tell you right now, don't take it to the people because they don't care, and they might turn on you. Ignornant people often react that way.

[edit on 10-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   

For what purpose - conversion?

The potential government is investigating the government?

Perhaps my post lacked a little clarity. The feds would be interested in investigating all of the armchair investigators, or more specifically the ones that would try to uncover and reveal Government complicity. Of course they would not investigate their own ilk.

As for infiltration, I meant they infiltrate sites such as this and groups such as the various truth movements out there, etc...

Trust nothing.

Amen!

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   
In all seriousness, I don't see why they would.

The FBI investigates crime, obviously.

From Wikipedia. May not be official, but it should give you an idea:

Currently, the FBI top investigative priorities have been assigned to these areas:[3]

1. Protect the United States from terrorist attack (see Terrorism);
2. Protect the United States against foreign intelligence operations and espionage (see Counter-espionage);
3. Protect the United States against cyber-based attacks and high-technology crimes (see Cyber-warfare);
4. Combat public corruption at all levels;
5. Protect civil rights;
6. Combat transnational/national criminal organizations and enterprises (see Organized crime);
7. Combat major white-collar crime;
8. Combat significant violent crime;
9. Support federal, state, local and international partners; and
10. Upgrade technology for successful performance of the FBI's mission.

The CIA is responsible for information on foreign powers. Espionage, counterintelligence, and so on.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klaxmexalix

Depends on what you believe money is don't you think?

Money is the key to survival, ask any junkie or any dude in a suit. Your attempts to bring the U.S government down are futile and that goes for the rest of you.

I'm pretty sure you already understand this but you probably feel like it's on you, like "you are the one", the savour, well buddy, save your self because no one wants to listen to you or any one else who has a theory about something that the media did not report on, even if it was all a lie. (although I do enjoy reading all this stuff)

As if I'm going to give up my Playstation to fight a government who allowed me to get the PS in the first place. As if I would waste my time trying to "educate" other people on why and how I think the planet works while man constantly and consistently, lies, cheats and steals.

Would you rather live in the country being bombed for no reason? Or in the country that does the bombing for no reason?

I’m pretty sure you would shut your pie hole if you were given the above options.

Ram

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Ever heard of "thought crime"?

We are basically thoughts with arms legs eyes and - ect.
A human body seen from an empire mindset must be somthing of a tool.

A hammer is suppose to be used as a hammer and not a toothbrush.

What is a human suppose to do as a tool for our systems?

And what are a human suppose, not to do as a tool for our system?

What to do & Not to do?
-
Does these things have anything to do with what an FBI or CIA agent is suppose to do or not suppose to do?

the reason I write this, is because on the internet there is so much input & output - There might be somone who knows more than I do, therefore we become the people of Earth - Collecting our thoughts as one idea.

I love the internet.
Please give us your thoughts, because it's not a crime, or is it?

Is that what you mean with the investigators investigating the investigators?

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
A 5 year old called, and he wants his concept back.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike

Let's not forget the purge at the CIA preceding the Iraq invasion. CIA agents are thankless pawns, often betrayed by their own countrymen as well as foreign enemies in the struggle for power. Valerie Plame, might be a good example of the dangerous position most inhabit trying to protect and preserve the people and constitution of the United States. And in spite of Whitley Strieber's overt expressions of dismay concerning her betrayal; he has no qualms about the one's who may have suffered at his cabin:

Posted on Saturday, February 17, 2007 - 12:53 am: Whitley Stieber post 150 - Cabin Stories thread, UFO and Ufology

The grays were initially very interested in the government people, which was why they were brought to the cabin. Anne and I tried to be hospitable to them, but we were concerned about the effect on them. None of the, not the ones ddubbiedo met or any of the others, were in any way prepared, not by their lives or by any involvement or knowledge. The grays got what I would call downloads from them, then ignored them. We had no choice but to allow them to come. There were quite a few of them who we would meet by the sort of artificial happenstance constructed by the grays.

There was a setup at the cabin that allowed the grays to do a really thorough analysis of a human being. These "psychic readings" that I did were preparation for later deep analysis by the grays.

Ddubbiedo was present one night when this process was going on, but she was not treated to later downloading by the grays. Fortunately, she was only an observer, because the consequence of that downloading was that it would lead the subject to a permanently diminished life. What the grays looked at in these people was taken from them.

All of the gov't people who were treated to it have suffered an emptying of their lives, including the gentleman she refers to. Whatever his opinion of me, he essentially destroyed himself by his flirtation with the grays. He should never have approached me at all, but he did, and the consequences, sadly, are there, and will not only persist in this life, but go with his soul.

To engage in the secrecy and duplicity that the government requires regarding this matter carries with it a tremendous and permanent personal penalty, and by permanent, I do not just refer to the few short years we define, in our state of illusion, as a "life."

After that year of observation of government representatives, the grays lost interest in the government completely. As far as I know, government insiders no longer have meaningful contact with the grays. They have drawn the conclusion that the US government is not important to the human future. Make of that what you will.

Since the invitation is to make of it what I will, I will interpret this as another example of a double message, in which his own authority is presented as beyond reproach at the expense of human life. Inviting a certain segment of the population to trust him without question, while he utilizes the position to insinuate underlying might is right philosophy into a wealthy nation that is at risk of slipping into fascism. That is always a risk in nations of great wealth and power.

It's interesting to note, that while the CIA is considered the best external spy organization in the world, CSIS is almost exclusively devoted to internal investigations on its own people. Perhaps it's more similar to the FBI, in that way.

We shouldn't ignore the obvious implication that defiance of Strieber's peculiar brand of rationalization and double meaning, can lead to the most horrific of fates. A subtle and subliminal attempt at intimidation that appeals to a failure of reason and lack of courage.

Leave her alone, she loves Moses.

[edit on 10-4-2007 by clearwater]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   

What do real FBI and CIA agents do for a living?

Some of us get paid by our FED bosses to spend the day at ATS in order to keep an eye on subversives, report on them, and to spread disinfo.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Nah, they don't pay FBI or CIA operatives to sit on their asses all day and browse ATS or any other site. They use automatic keyword-and-context searching applications that can peruse every conversation on the Internet in a matter of minutes. So why pay agents to waste their valuable time surfing the net?

— Doc Velocity

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Now, I can't confirm this personally, but word on the street is that a certain Special Agent Dana Scully is actually working two jobs these days, because her FBI paycheck just isn't covering the bills.

Wow. And the other job is modeling, okay?

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 4/10/2007 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
slightly of topic but not much.

Say one was to find very conclusive evidence of an inside job / cover up , would you guys come on here and post the evidence straight away.

What would you guys do. I was thinking about this the other day

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Some of us get paid by our FED bosses to spend the day at ATS in order to keep an eye on subversives, report on them, and to spread disinfo.

I think I'm getting the short end of the stick here. I'm working for free.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join