It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce "underground base" police chief named in a complaint by Dulce policeman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
By now, many of you may know who Hoyt Velarde is.
Hoy Velarde was the Police Chief of Dulce, New Mexico, a Jicarilla Apache town long associated with stories of "UFOs", "black helicopters", "cattle mutilations" along with a secret "underground base/bio-lab" which has been rumored to exist under the Archuleta Mesa, adjacent to it.
Recently it came to my attention that Hoyt Velarde, as well as the Jicarilla Apache Police Department, as well as the entire Jicarilla Apache Nation were named in a complaint filed in 2003 by a former Jicarilla Apache police officer, Mr. Phillip Gallegos.
Mr. Gallegos himself was not a member of the Jicarilla Apache tribe but worked for the tribe as a Police Patrol Sergeant. He alleged that he had uncovered evidence of possible criminal activity within the Jicarilla Apache Police Dept.
As a "whistleblower", he reported to federal authorities. The complaint alleged that the Jicarilla Apache tribe was collectively engaged in this illegal conduct.
The tribe then terminated Mr. Gallegos from his position as a police officer after learning of this report.
The exact nature of Mr. Gallegos' accusation is not clear in this court hearing.
Apparently the U.S. government overturned Mr. Gallegos' complaint:

02-2347 -- Gallegos v. Jicarilla Apache Nation -- 11/28/2003
www.kscourts.org...

I am very curious as to what his allegation included.

Here is a reference on Hoyt Velarde:

Hoyt Velarde - available public information
www.hometown.aol.com...

from Norio Hayakawa
The CIVILIAN INTELLIGENCE OPERATIONS
www.hometown.aol.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
hmmm...Now I am also curious as to what those allegations included.

Sounds like an interesting mystery.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy
hmmm...Now I am also curious as to what those allegations included.

Sounds like an interesting mystery.

Thanks, that will be my next project...........trying to track down Phillip Gallegos................and, of course, trying to get info from the locals about that court hearing.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Just sifting around ATS a little tonight, being bored as I am, and happened to notice this thread. I was just wondering, did you manage to uncover anything about the allegations were? Did it by any chance have anything to do with a certain alleged underground base where aliens rent one-room Earth apartments and co-work with US military?

I read about how the chief of police detained you when you were at Dulce, and that he didn't want to talk about the Dulce base. It's an interesting reaction imho - wouldn't they rather incourage it than prevent people from talking about it, since it's good for tourism in the city, like they do in Roswell? Just a thought from me.

new topics

top topics

join