It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Report outlines nightmare vision of bio-warfare, ethnic cleansing, brain chips by 2035

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

The London Guardian reported that the Ministry of Defense of Britain has released a detailed dossier, explaining their vision for what the future will hold for the Planet.

The clear implication from this report is that any political or religious group that expresses opposition to the atheistic and dictatorial agenda of the State will be collectively demonized as terrorists and targeted for elimination and ethnic cleansing.

They even said in the report, how bio-weapons could be used to combat overpopulation.

The development of neutron weapons which destroy living organs but not buildings "might make a weapon of choice for extreme ethnic cleansing in an increasingly populated world"

Everytime I research the government, and their plans, I always come across plans for mass extermination of the population using terrible inhumane things like wars, diseases, and now bio-weapons targeting specific gene types. This is getting crazy.

I mean David Rockefeller wrote how we have to reduce the population by 80%, including all nonwhites, by 2025.

On top of that, they want to introduce the "brain chip" into every citizen by 2035. They are already putting the chip in dogs and animals, the Queens dog recently got a nice little chip in it to keep track of it (I bet theyll put one on Prince Harry soon)

Do you know what that brain chip is meant for? Its meant to not only keep track of your every move, but to record and CONTROL, yes control, thru the chip, your mental, emotional, physical and spiritual processes.

They want literally, complete and utter control over every facet of your life, and this dossier just outlines some of the things theyll use to implement it once they get you begging for it with all the carnage they are causing.

Worst of all, if we revolt against this, they have a nice little label to tag on us, "marxists". So they are pretty much saying if you disobey us, you are a communist, you are a marxist, you are for social revolution.

Its discusting, it makes me sick to my stomach to see this stuff come out, right from the horses mouth, and to still have people walking around going "oh I support the government, they want to keep us safe! We gotta do whatever they say, cuz we have to be good citizens" its discusting!

[edit on 9-4-2007 by LightWorker13]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Hey woah, why is it a constant thing to demonize the atheists like this?

I'm an atheist, and I sure as hell don't care what religion anyone is from. Thats the beauty of being atheist, we don't have to care. You're not going to any hell for not siding with us... and we sure aren't going to single you out for your religious beliefs.

Anyhow, the anti-atheist sentiments in this report set aside... it does paint a grim picture of the future.
But on what grounds does it formulate these scenarios? It's all well and good to voice personal reflections on wha the future might hold, but to put it in a report? Nobody can know what's about to happen... so I'm hesitant to believe the validity of this report.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
With advancements in nanotechnology, the powers that be will be able to grow RFID nano-bots and spread them throughout the atmosphere. They could invade our blood stream through our lungs and implant themselves into our brain through our blood.

Sounds like science fiction? Hitachi has already developed an RFID chip that is the size of a speck of dust.

source: www.pinktentacle.com...

new topics

join