It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Adair - Rocket Scientist Claims He Touched Living UFO at Area 51

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

LogicalRazor

Flatfish

Anyway, I happen to believe that Adair is telling the truth.

From what I've been able to gather, he was the town liar growing up. Why would you believe anything he says, especially with no proof?
edit on 27-1-2014 by LogicalRazor because: (no reason given)

I'm always open to change, but I've never seen any information whatsoever indicating that he was a known liar as a child. Could you provide some source links?

I do remember researching him once to find out, that as an adult, his profession was coming up with practical earth applications for technologies developed in space. I can't remember the name of the company right now but like I said, that was years ago when I researched him.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Double post, my bad.
edit on 28-1-2014 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Sekhemet
Your welcome, i suprised myself finding it but then i do have my best friend synchronicity.

I have heard and personally thought of living crafts myself, doesnt take a genius to think ahead does it, if you can think of it its doable in some place and time and circumstance. Look at nano technology. Who would ever have dreamed we would be there now? Most of the world still dont know!

Eventually computers will be biological, like our BRAINS?, our brains are far more powerful, we made the computers that evolved our brains and bodies even further, and so on it gos.. cybernetics, hologramic genetics, cloning biological holograms and solar systems.. even the earth is a living spaceship!? If it travels thru space carrying people inside and on top of it at 1000 mph etc.. surely its a craft too then?

And dont forget, we dont even use 10% of our brain yet, and im glad, cause if we did we would be so stupid, we would have obliterated the planet ages ago.
oh wait.. we did!! hahaha.. oh shhh.. i forgot it was a long long time ago

Sorry for getting off subject but, actually there is no scientific evidence that humans only use 10% of our brains.
Here`s a neat little read on the subject : faculty.washington.edu...

and another: en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 28-1-2014 by johnjohn808 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join