It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Adair - Rocket Scientist Claims He Touched Living UFO at Area 51

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313
Hi all...

I did a little research on him the last time he popped up on ATS, being as though he is from Ohio...as am I. He visited Neil Armstrong's mom a lot when he was a kid, in Wapakoneta, OH, where Neil grew up and where his mom stayed until she died.

As far as I have been able to find out, all the claims he makes are and can be proved true, vaguely, up until the Are 51 story...then you have to take his word for it or disregard it.

As far as him being some sort of prodigy in rockets, that's all true. I spoke with a racing friend of mine who lives in Wapakoneta who remembers David Adair always being in the paper for winning Science Fairs and Adair's family was constantly being visited by air force officials from Wright Patterson Air Force base which is around Dayton, OH, some of you might remember it's the base that allegedly held the remains of the Roswell UFO crash debris and bodies....so I tend to believe his story about going to Ohio State to meet Stephen Hawking... the rest I guess you have to judge for yourself.

Thanks a lot for your input. That is good to read. I look into it a little further.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Dr. Greer started the Disclosure Project, gathering 100's of ex military, ex NASA people etc who were willing to testify under oath in front of Congress about their knowledge of UFOs, advanced technology gleaned from the crashes and about how the military was covering up the evidence and using billions of dollars in black ops money to build crafts beyond the watchful eye of any governing body or authority. They held a press conference I think in 2001...and Greer's witnesses have testified in closed Senate hearings.

Steven Macon Greer (June 28, 1955) is an American physician, UFO enthusiast, and conspiracy theorist. Greer is the founder of the Disclosure Project and the Advanced Energy Research Organization (AERO) [1]. The later aims to reproduce claimed free energy devices Greer says were produced in secret government projects, and largely reverse-engineered from recovered ET crafts (in possession by the military and other quasi-governmental entities since the mid 1940's.)

en.wikipedia.org...

Dr. Greer is very controversial in the UFO circles himself...and one of the witnesses in the Disclosure Project was David Adair, the man from this post. Hope that helps you out some. If you google Adair and Dr. Greer you will find tons of information about both

[edit on 17-5-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
If you pay attention he talks about why the governments won't come out and say it

Because its not because people would be scared its because people would be mad at the Government.

I believe this man is who he is and has been where he has. His background links up and everything.

And for those non believers. Put ALL these people's videos of who have worked for a51 or s4. And make the links. It's pretty obvious THEY WERE THERE.

Quit denying it. Quit saying he didn't call it bye the right name.

There are code names for a lot of things.

USE YOUR BRAIN!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

I am just being logical when it comes to Dr. Greer. He's out there with a lot of claims he refuses to back up with tons of evidence he says he has.

I applaud him for getting all the witnesses together, a major undertaking, and for trying to do a noble thing in the beginning and nothing he continues to do will take away from that in my book. But I do not agree with his methods now and what he's turned the Disclosure Project into. So enough said about that...

This thread is about David Adair not Greer so I will go back to Adair...Adair and others who come forward with wild Area 51 tales are only human...they are subject to exaggeration, greed, telling lies, trying to hoax things, just as much as the general public are so it's hard to trust anything that these whistle blower's have to say. I still think Adair's story rings true but it's a shame we will probably never know if any of these people are telling the truth.

I pick the parts I believe, look for who's just trying to make a buck and who's not, and motivation behind their tales, and what they are doing in life now and try to sift through the maze that is these great stories
And I think David Adair's is perhaps my favorite.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
You know, what's amazing to me is how compartmentalized everything has become...'NTK' and all that...there has to be a 'Great Wizard, the All and Powerful Oz' behind a curtain somewhere...or a panel, as in the first MJ12

What's funny is...certainly the Gov'ts of the World are complicit in hiding this....but if it all came out, there'd be a few weeks of media attention, perhaps some outrage that goes nowhere....then, Paris Hilton would get engaged, or Justin Timberlake would fall off a cliff, and the focus would shift away from the faked 'outrage' to more important matters....where will Brad and Angelie adopt their next ten kids?!?

Just wanted to edit, to add: I'm not making fun of 'disclosure'....I'm making fun of the gov't for thinking (foolishly) that the revelation of their hiding all of this will result in any backlash...most citizens of Earth will go 'Wow!'.....then eventually get back into the mundane of daily life....

[edit on 5/17/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Pjotr

Pjotr, yes as I said the mechanical engineer I showed Adair's videos too was blown away and got quite excited and believes 100% that he's telling the truth and knows what he's talking about as well ...just like your Father in law.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hey I remember this video. I watched it about a year ago, thought I'd check ATS for a related thread when I finally joined months ago, but just never did. I am impressed with this guy and am glad to see renewed interest as well.

V Kaminski, I'm reading the 2002 interview now, thanks for posting it.

Rush

[edit on 17-5-2008 by hsur2112]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Amen weedwhacker...do we laugh
or cry
Is the question, it's sad but true, I watched the Disclosure Project video of the press conference...all the press stood up and the applause was thunderous....

And in the print news and television media, it passed by with barely a whimper. Highly frustrating.

David Adair appears in one of the Sci-Fi channels documentaries too...trying to think which one it is...it's the one about the alien interrogation film, I will try to find the link to it...David Adair is interviewed in a car, while he's driving, the camera man in the passenger side and he says something like...

"All I know is they showed me an engine, and asked me how I thought it worked...and it wasn't anything I'd ever seen on Earth and because they didn't know how it worked, the logical conclusion was, it didn't originate on Earth" or something like that....

This video I think is like 50 minutes long but very good I thought, if you all haven't seen it, watch it, and like I said David Adair's the guy interviewed driving in a car. It's about Bob Lazar, Area 51, Alien's being held there etc.

Part One www.youtube.com...
Part Two www.youtube.com...
Part Three www.youtube.com...
Part Four www.youtube.com...
Part Five www.youtube.com...
Part Six www.youtube.com...
Part Seven www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
this guy is a true liar.....his interview is ripe with signs from a compulsive liar.

like for instance, when the interviewer asks him what the General told his parents upon returning him from groom like....his response is like "well he uh, he told them.....he told me it was up to me"

so which is it? he spoke to them? he told you to speak to them? It's quite obvious that this is a miniscule detail of his fabricated story he's probably never thought of or been asked of....so he's making it up as he goes....

and also, if the general never spoke to them....you wouldnt say "he told them"......obvious sign of a lie right there.

not to mention, after that slipup...he just side-steps it and goes right back into his fabricated story......like having to explain his huge leave of absence to bewildered parents on your own wouldnt have some kind of interesting or funny story behind it......again, just something he hadnt yet fabricated

also, i dont know if the interviewer meant it....but that's a quite ingenius way to oust a liar......

and im sure it's already mentioned in here, but any kind of probe into this guy's existance as a rocket scientist or child prodigy outside of the realm of UFO turns up SQUAT.

complete HOAX.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I am just being logical when it comes to Dr. Greer. He's out there with a lot of claims he refuses to back up with tons of evidence he says he has.

The only reason why he holding that evidence back so far is that he will/must do it the right way and that is by A CALL ON U.S. CONGRESS FOR HEARINGS & LEGISLATION.

To hold open, secrecy-free hearings on the UFO/Extraterrestrial presence on and around Earth.

To hold open hearings on advanced energy and propulsion systems that, when publicly released, will provide solutions to global environmental challenges.

Everything else will definitely not succeed; look what happened to the National Press Club Conference on Wednesday, May 9, 2001.

But as you said this thread is about David Adair and not Greer so I will go back to Adair also.

Adair and others who come forward with wild Area 51 tales are only human...they are subject to exaggeration, greed, telling lies, trying to hoax things, just as much as the general public are so it's hard to trust anything that these whistle blower's have to say.

Of course there are people who do such things, so therefore it is indeed difficult to trust anything that these people claim, but you also know that people like Adair and despite they very likely tell the truth are always accused of telling lies, being ridiculed and debunked or making a buck.
So you must make your own opinion and hope for the best.

I pick the parts I believe, look for who's just trying to make a buck and who's not, and motivation behind their tales, and what they are doing in life now and try to sift through the maze that is these great stories
And I think David Adair's is perhaps my favorite.

For me it is very clear, I trust Dr. Greer and his group of witnesses 100% and I believe the story of David Adair 100%.
Can I proof that 100%, NO.

[edit on 18/5/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I have no idea whether the technical details provided by Adair are correct. But I felt like he is playing a role of an introverted engineer and then suddenly turns into a conspiracy theorist. His Steven Hawkings encounter is clearly a validation attempt and it did not sound very convincing to me. His picturing himself as genius should serve this same validation purpose. That they let him go away with missile blowing and obvious non compliance in secrecy matters seems to contradict the strict secrecy procedures that should accompany any exposure to aliens. The only thing I fully believe is Steven Greer's team physically preventing him from testifying. Can not explain why though.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkOps

Hi,everybody.Iwas also sceptical about what Adiair is telling,but look at this:
www.freedomofinfo.org...
there is one story of an encounter with UFO,that man was also touching it and there are similarities with Adair's story. Interesting..
other testimonies on:www.freedomofinfo.org...

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocean Machine
this guy is a true liar.....his interview is ripe with signs from a compulsive liar.

like for instance, when the interviewer asks him what the General told his parents upon returning him from groom like....his response is like "well he uh, he told them.....he told me it was up to me"

So you are an expert on compulsive lying no? All right then it seems in that part of the interview Mr. Adair seems somehow uncomfortable with the question asked. For you this is proof that he is a compulsive liar.

Let me list one of the traits of a compulsive liar:

Consider the apparent ease with which a person tells a lie. If they appear uncomfortable or nervous, then chances are that they are not a compulsive liar. Lying comes naturally to a compulsive liar, who looks and feels more comfortable lying than telling the truth.

So you are now contradicting yourself. Nice.

Originally posted by Ocean Machine
and im sure it's already mentioned in here, but any kind of probe into this guy's existance as a rocket scientist or child prodigy outside of the realm of UFO turns up SQUAT.

complete HOAX.

You mean you did a search on google?

Right...

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Where does a 17 year old in the 70's get two particle accelerators?

Fusion engine??

Bunk

Bunk

Bunk

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sandals24
Where does a 17 year old in the 70's get two particle accelerators?

Well maybe he built them, but that obviously didn't cross your mind.

Exclusive Interview with Michio Kaku

This is a portion of the interview:

In your books you say you built machines in your youth. What were they and did they work?

Basically I wanted to play about with antimatter. So, I took photographs of antimatter and I wanted to build a machine that could make a beam of it. So I had to build what’s called a betatron, which is a type of particle accelerator. I went to the national science fair with my creation and I immediately attracted the attention of physicist Edward Teller (known as the father of the hydrogen bomb). He immediately knew what I was doing, and he offered me a scholarship to go to Harvard. And that began my career as a physicist.

So before you cry bunk, bunk, bunk, please do some research.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Fastwalker81

Fair Play.. I still dont believe him though.. I would like to but i dont

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sandals24
reply to post by Fastwalker81

Fair Play.. I still dont believe him though.. I would like to but i dont

I don't know if I believe him either.

I do think that he worked for the government designing rockets, but from there on it's just a great story with no proof whatsoever.

[edit on 10/7/08 by Fastwalker81]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
So if these engines are living how do they have babies?

And how do you tell a male engine from a female engine?

Oh, and I think this story is BS too.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkOps

i really enjoyed that video, thanks a lot for posting it! it's very exciting to imagine what it's like to touch an ETV, and the way David describes it is amazing. the metal that he describes sounds like some kind of plasma rather then a metal. maybe the entire ship is made of nano-technology? you might think you're looking at a solid metal object but it's really trillions of little machines that are so small they act like a liquid able to hold itself into position stronger then any metal we know of.. in that case the ship should be able to repair itself over time.

i think these crafts qualify as being living entities considering everything i've heard about them.. maybe like the doctor on startrek was a hologram, the ship can take human or alien form. maybe the craft is really the 'oversoul' and it came before the aliens and the aliens were made by the craft itself.. and the aliens made us.. so we were actually made by the craft. but from what David describes in the video, the symbols on pieces of the engine were serial numbers.. so that would mean the ETV was constructed by the aliens and did not create the aliens.

i know this sounds far fetched.. but we don't know the extent of how advanced the crafts are, and everything i've heard about them, makes them as close to being gods as i can imagine. there's nothing the craft can't do. even when it is on earth, inside is zero gravity like in space.. according to Lou Baldin aka sleeper, you can even move the windows to any place inside the craft and see perfectly outside, while outside there is no window seen. i think it's a perfect expression of everything the universe consists of.

as humans looking out into the world, perhaps we are aliens on a ship using these special windows (our bodies)... perhaps inside each of us exists the craft as if we are the windows of the craft looking outward. that would mean that the aliens in the craft are looking through our eyes.. i.e. we are the aliens on these crafts we see in the sky but we're not aware that we're looking at ourselves because we don't recognize ourselves.. like seeing yourself in the mirror for the first time.

anyway, a lot of what i said probably sounds nutty.. i don't even understand it so i don't expect anyone else to.. it's all just speculation.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Well, so far there have been no debunkings of him other than random complaints about mispronouncing Stephen and our not having his technology in rockets yet or calling it Area 51. Other than muddleheaded complaints from folks who are probably pencil pushers from the (insert your favorite 3 letters here) muddying the waters, there have been no points that can be contradicted or any intelligent arguments that poke any holes in his story. What are the debunkers afraid of? It's time to recognize the folks paid to come here to obscure the truth when it gets too close to coming out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join