It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Adair - Rocket Scientist Claims He Touched Living UFO at Area 51

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Anyone have info on whether this guy is bunk or not? Entertaining story if nothing else.

video.google.com...

[edit on 9-4-2007 by DarkOps]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Here are some links from Goolge

David

David

David

I would check some of these, I briefly checked them out but...... As usual these things are sketchy.

Lakewood

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
For some reason, that Google video link is not working.
Is he saying that the UFO was a living entity?

EDIT: OK I just read the articles. What bugs me with so
many of these stories is that the people who are named
by the contactee/witness are always deceased.

[edit on 9-4-2007 by carewemust]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
He worked on the Disclosure Project, and was working for the military designing rockets by the age of 17.

Very smart kid.

He built his own working rocket by age 11 and is on record as saying that the military used his propulsion system to power some of their black project vehicles.

Dunno if i believe him or not, but in a Congress hearing in 1997 he drew several symbols he saw on the UFO at Area 51, and they matched symbols drawn by other supposed whistle blowers.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Try this link?
video.google.ca...

Cheers,

Vic

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Holy friggin kr@p... I have never heard of this before. He's telling the truth!! I am a former abductee and I was taken aboard a ship that, I was told, was a living organism that have a lifecycle and are raised for the sole purpose of interstellar travel. The Native Americans have in-depth knowledge of these ships and they have a name for them - manisolas.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
wow was you reallyabducted what was it like? or are you just pulling my leg? If you arent tell me more about it pease as im very intrested.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11
Holy friggin kr@p... I have never heard of this before. He's telling the truth!! I am a former abductee and I was taken aboard a ship that, I was told, was a living organism that have a lifecycle and are raised for the sole purpose of interstellar travel. The Native Americans have in-depth knowledge of these ships and they have a name for them - manisolas.

Whats the anal probe like they give you???
Just did a google search on manisolas and nothing came up

[edit on 10-4-2007 by SKUNK2]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Mr Adair's A51 visit as a teenager under authorization from deceased Gen Curtis Le may (big-time Air force General) was a fascinating story but has it's non-believers too.
One of our prominent members here told me a couple of years ago on another site, Adair's story is bull.

I have a tendency to feel my way through this type of stuff and for now believe Adair built the special rocket he mentions, lived near Gen Le may and was there.

Once it get's below ground his story is so strange it's anyone's guess as to if the events the way Adair describes them is factual?
For me at least, I remain open minded on it and can add Adair designed (when young) aircraft jet engine removal/installation devices that I understand are still in use today both in the Air forces and some Airlines.

I have not actually seen the device but perhaps JL may know for sure.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
kronos11, all about your abductions, please. i'm sure we'll all be interested. and how come you call yourself a former abductee? abductees are supposed to undergo abductions life long. did they aliens tell you that they would stop? what race of aliens abducted you? did they say anything about government involvement? please, tell us everything right from the begining.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by darklord
kronos11, all about your abductions, please. i'm sure we'll all be interested. and how come you call yourself a former abductee? abductees are supposed to undergo abductions life long. did they aliens tell you that they would stop? what race of aliens abducted you? did they say anything about government involvement? please, tell us everything right from the begining.

I might be wrong, but I think Kroms is pulling your leg. Check out his other posts.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Oooooo I'm intrigued.. he's a good lyer if he's not telling the truth! a very in depth story.

I hope this really is true. What can be done with the governent to get them to 'come out'? It would be better for them to admit lying than to find it out some other way.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
Oooooo I'm intrigued.. he's a good lyer if he's not telling the truth! a very in depth story.

I hope this really is true. What can be done with the governent to get them to 'come out'? It would be better for them to admit lying than to find it out some other way.

I didn't mean the original poster, he may have something, I was referring to Kroms.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hmmm..I posted some stuff on this guy a while back but I have no idea where it is! Anyway, this guy is a fascinating fellow. He sounds legit, even the techy style that he looks and speaks sound legit to me. I read the original transcript a while ago and it really grabbed me....don't know why but sometimes it just does, right!?

I particularly liked his description of the base and the lights and so on, passing the aircraft projects that he did. Then again, who knows or is in a position to argue one way or the other!?

I like the thread idea and am curious to see where it goes, by the way, where is this guy now????

Peace, Mondo

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkOps
Anyone have info on whether this guy is bunk or not? Entertaining story if nothing else.

I'm gonna say "bunk."

Part of it's based on this (which is more detailed about him):
www.virtuallystrange.net...

* He claims to be an ongoing European Space Agency consultant.
* He says he built and flew (at White Sands) a fusion rocket in about 1971.
** that means he had to have government observers and permission
* He said it worked perfectly the first time and on subsequent trials.

Okay.... so why haven't we had fusion rockets even for small things like missles, eh? If the government saw it, they'd want it. He couldn't hold onto a secret like that.

We seem to still be using solid and liquid fuel rockets.

I see no proof of his claims... and I bet Hawking would deny knowing him or looking at his equations.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I find his story very compelling. The only thing that started to make me question him was his association with Steven Greer. If you watch his body language such as his eyes and facial expressions and voice tone..I believe he is telling the truth or he absolutly believes what he is saying. I'm in the not sure catagory.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Reading Byrd's link, two things stood out to me immediately.

1) He says Groom is an AirForce base. Incorrect.

2) He calls it "Area 51". This is a map designation, not the bases name.

If he were so involved, as he claims, he'd know these simple facts.

I call B.S.,
Lex

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
That was pretty freakin' fascinating.
I wish there was more.
I could listen to that guy talk all day long.
I love that stuff.

Whether he's legit or not, he's still a good talker and story teller.

So, what's he doing with himself these days?
Anybody know?

[edit on 4/10/2007 by wu kung]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
A more recent 2002? two part interview about the same general stuff and the "Titan III" statement. The Moog stuff in Part 2 is unusual and can be read at:

www.esolibris.com...
and
www.esolibris.com...

The esolibris article states he is or was President of Intersect Inc. I looked at many companies named Intersect... 'just didn't find a reference I guess.

Vic

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join