It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strange occurence- evil telepathy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well a few nights ago my brother was hanging out at a bar where he works, he had not been drinking that night, When a man that he sees occasionally at the coffeeshop down the street, also where he works days, comes walking closer to him, This man usually watches him when he works in the shop, But The thought never really crossed my brothers mind. Then this guy, He's pretty tall and bald, walks up to him whispers something in his ear, but it was in a strange language he coudn't identify, All of a sudden my brother sees something that this guy is doing to a girl in the bar, He says it was too horrible to tell us what he was doing. Then my brother screams something, and then shouts "In the name us Jesus!", Then after everyone in the bar is shocked he calls our mom, crying and says "Momma, Please Ineed you." After she comforts him for almost an hour, she leaves, then this guy comes back and tries to talk to my brother, But he kept shouting at him to go away, and finally he runs to the bathroom for about fifteen minutes, and when he comes out the guy is gone.

So can anyone tell me what was it that happened? Could this guy be something evil or telepathic? My brother fears that this could be something the man is going to do.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Perhaps he's getting images in his head of things that the man is going to do. The guy that "frightened" him may not even realize he is going to do it yet. Who knows.

[edit on 9-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Well, I'm pretty sure the guy did this on purpose, I mean he whispered something in his ear.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Uggle, well, ....
It could be that your brother thought he whispered something in his ear but didn't. There are a lot of weird things going on nowadays... It seems that there is a convergence, or perhaps, a divergence in the fabric of things that is causing people to have experiences that are not "normal."

Now, with that being said, it could be that the spirit of the man that "frightened" your brother is trying to key him in on what may occur if something is not done to stop him. It's just a theory... but...

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
That is a possibility, It just worries me that things like this can happen in such small towns, we have our share of weirdos, but this guy was something else, if you could just feel the horrible vibes you get from this guy, just thinking about him gives you a feeling in your gut, like you're going to throw up.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Maybe he was just picking up on something that was going on in the guy's head, rather than seeing the future - like the guy was fantasising about it rather than actually planning to do it. Either way, it sounds extremely unpleasant and I can understand your brother being disturbed by it. Some kind of spiritual protection might help as far as worrying about the telepathy thing happening again, what kind would depend on his own faith.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugglethecow
but this guy was something else, if you could just feel the horrible vibes you get from this guy, just thinking about him gives you a feeling in your gut, like you're going to throw up.

Uggle, well, I have been around some pretty bad people in my life. I used to work for the Texas Department of Corrections, so it may not affect me the way it does others.

Something that people don't realize is that people are people. Yes, there are some very "evil" people out there that do really bad things. However, more often than not, these people have things that are guiding them that we don't understand...

I can't honestly say that I have gotten such bad "vibes" off of anyone that it made me sick. I generally can tell whether a person is dangerous or not though. It's a gift. Of course, we are all capable of doing things that we would never think we could... We are all potentially dangerous.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Well, thank you, I forgot to mention, my brother is not religous, at all he has his own philosophy, so for him to ask Jesus to help or whatever, was a pretty big thing, but if he was picking up on this guys fantasies...That doesn't really explain why My brother saw it, I'm just hoping he didn't see his girlfriend in his "Vision".

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
There is no such thing as 'Evil Telepathy' only the information can be evil, not the process.

In this case, however, it seems that your brother picked up on one of the guy's thoughts, or memories. It may be something he's done, or something that he is planning on doing. Or, like skjalddis said, your bro could have picked up something that the guy was fantasizing about.

No matter what the case, he ought to stay away from this guy. He's not a very nice person, and since he has appeared to have taken to watching your brother while he works, your bro very well might be the guys next target.

Tell your bro to carry a knife to work. A large one.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

That is a possibility, It just worries me that things like this can happen in such small towns, we have our share of weirdos, but this guy was something else, if you could just feel the horrible vibes you get from this guy, just thinking about him gives you a feeling in your gut, like you're going to throw up.

Ugh, I've come across several people very much like that over the years. You get these horrible dirty-feeling vibes off them - IMO, it comes from what is going on in their heads, like they're fantasising about some disgusting perversion all the time. One guy I used to come across regularly on the bus to work and I got this sense off him just by looking at him - then one day I noticed that he always made it so that he ended up sitting next to some girl and would sit with his legs spread so that he was pressing into her, then he progressed to running his hand down his leg and 'accidentally' touching hers at the same time and stuff like that. Another thing I noticed is that such people tend to have really blank, dead-looking eyes - like they blocked out their own soul and there's just all this depravity behind there. Also I think maybe they attract negative entities to themselves on an etheric level that feed off all this stuff in their heads and help to further the spiral downwards.

All I can suggest is what I said before about spiritual protection - whatever your brother feels would help put up a barrier and make him safer - even if it's just keeping a cross or prayer book in his pocket and putting his hand on it and asking for protection whenever this guy is around.

edit: I just read where you said your bro isn't religious - I don't know then, what to suggest - maybe in his philosophy there is something that would serve the purpose - or maybe just go with the big knife..

[edit on 9-4-2007 by skjalddis]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
When i wrote evil telepathy thats what i meant, I just wasn't sure how to put it, He really feels like it's something The guy is going to do, but he can't confront the man about it, and he can't tell the police, it would be a bit hard to explain. I'll have to talk to my brother more about this.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   

When i wrote evil telepathy thats what i meant, I just wasn't sure how to put it, He really feels like it's something The guy is going to do, but he can't confront the man about it, and he can't tell the police, it would be a bit hard to explain. I'll have to talk to my brother more about this.

Like I told you, the guy on some level may actually want to be stopped and he may be sending your brother signals or messages.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Like I told you, the guy on some level may actually want to be stopped and he may be sending your brother signals or messages.

Possibly, maybe, but I don't think the brother is the one to deal with it if so, strikes me as dangerous. I think he needs to protect himself and if there is something practical that he can do to help stop someone else getting hurt, though TBH it seems unlikely that there will be, then that.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Have you seen the movie 'Unbreakable' with bruce willis. That might be what happened to your brother, he saw what the man did or might do. And b/c the man said something in a diff language it could be that the man himself didnt speak but the devil or evil inside him did...

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
These are all good possibilities, Although I don't think that this guy wants to be stopped I, personally think that hes taunting him, that he might actually do it, maybe to his girlfriend, I'm not sure.

[edit on 9-4-2007 by ugglethecow]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Ugglethecrow you said:

All of a sudden my brother sees something that this guy is doing to a girl in the bar, He says it was too horrible to tell us what he was doing. Then my brother screams something, and then shouts "In the name us Jesus!",

What exactly was he doing to her uggle?

Was this a spiritual or physical attack? The fellow left after your brother retreated to the bathroom. He didn't follow him in there. Next time, tell your brother to stay around people.

Praying that your enemies get what they need never hurts. I have to disagree with voidmaster about evil telepathy. The beyond reproach abductee calls what's traditionally known as hexing, prayer, with the assurance that it works just as well as positive intent.

If that's what your made of, that's what you send.

Your brother may be being called to prayer. There is a distinction that the beyond reproach abductee neglects to mention, but your brother already knows.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
sorry guys if im spamming this around too much but this stuff really works and you have free instructions pretty easy.
www.orgonite.info...

i think that person could be an mkultra agent specializing in mind control etc. maybe your brother has too much good vibes so he became a "target" what was he wearing? was he young?

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I can't help but think drugs were involved.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
i am really new to this.  many things in my life right now make me think that i have a strange and never known before ability (although it is not voluntary) for making my thoughts known to a lot of people around me through telepathy.  This only happens with people who are used to see me almost on a daily basis.  I dont think it works with strangers.  People have started bothering me because they know what i am thinking all of he time.  So the way i protect myself from this is to create illusions.  Sometimes i think i am doing things to them, like i am hittin them or telling them evil jokes or bad things i think about them.  I just do this because i dont know how to keep my thoughts away from them.  I dont have any privacy in my own mind.  I would think that this guy who did that to your brother could have gone through the same thing i am going through right now.  And he learned to create those bad images and thoughts that i have learned to make in order to protect myself or just in order to get even with the people who have commented of very intimate things they have seen in my mind.  I think this guy just did this to get even with your brother.  Maybe your brother did something to this guy or spoke bad about him, and they guy just wanted to get even or just give him a hard time, very similar to what i have done

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Dhaerma

Could be he used a trigger word to bring one of his alters to the surface and his brother fought it off and used the story of a girl as a cover

top topics

join