It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: Iran Says U.S. Quake Help Will Not Alter Relations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The guys of the propaganda matrix are fools, the start of that article is a paraphrase of what i've said here time and time again since the quake.

The thing is, it goes on to list thing thats others have said, most notably Vals observations on quake activity, it leads me to believe they're reading ATS, hell, its the perfect enviroment for people like them.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   
1:we all know bush'es crime family cares about PROFIT, lives saved is labelled "collateral damage" and stacked away on a shelf as an annoying side-effect.

2:it makes people nervous....and it also confuses some into thinking the U.S aims to help the middle-east

3:there is no profit in their actions...in helping IRAN, and therefore? it's like...they're trying to make it a fair fight.

which, if you are unaware of...then that's ok, but if you're turning a blind eye on? THAT is sick

i'll take it one step further..and bet that iran wont be in peace for too long, trust the U.S to attack them crippled.

[Edited on 30-12-2003 by Cyrus]

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   
When someone decides they hate you for a reason then they will find fault no matter what you do.

The best thing is to find their motives and then address them.

I do not see why the US has to be hated because it is a superpower, what logic is in that? The only possible answer is that certain others fear them or believe they cannot just do what they like and thus resent that. Too bad.

Iran is obviously a bad joke. I just saw an article where a top scientist in Iran is urging the government to move the capital out of Tehran because it is likely to be hit with a quake in the next ten years. If this happens he thinks that millions will die! For political reasons the Iranians do not want to do this.

What shocked me in the article was the following:
In 1830 Tehran only had 10,000 population, today it is over 12 million! Wow talk about breeders man!

And secondly the average Iranian does not follow the law at all, apparently most buildings in Tehran are not built to code and thus the whole place is a mess. My experience dealing with Iranians is that EVERYTHING to them is negotiable.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   

and then...sending aid to iran? is an insult damn you, it's like america's sneering at iran's plight and bragging about their power.

I dont know what kinda drugs your on COMRADE but share them with the class

That is the stupidest sh*t Ive ever heard and I hate bush. We won the cold war quit crying about it

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
When someone decides they hate you for a reason then they will find fault no matter what you do.

The best thing is to find their motives and then address them.

I do not see why the US has to be hated because it is a superpower, what logic is in that? The only possible answer is that certain others fear them or believe they cannot just do what they like and thus resent that. Too bad.

Iran is obviously a bad joke. I just saw an article where a top scientist in Iran is urging the government to move the capital out of Tehran because it is likely to be hit with a quake in the next ten years. If this happens he thinks that millions will die! For political reasons the Iranians do not want to do this.

What shocked me in the article was the following:
In 1830 Tehran only had 10,000 population, today it is over 12 million! Wow talk about breeders man!

And secondly the average Iranian does not follow the law at all, apparently most buildings in Tehran are not built to code and thus the whole place is a mess. My experience dealing with Iranians is that EVERYTHING to them is negotiable.

Have you ever been to Iran??? No one follows the codes there because no one can AFFORD to follow them. The codes are there as a law but no one can follow them because all they can afford are houses made of mud, in the area were the earthquake hit.

And for all you people who are saying "why is America being bitchslapped because it is a superpower??" Well if you know any Iranian history you wouldn't be saying what you are saying.

[Edited on 30-12-2003 by TheCatalyst]

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Tell you annother thing too. I had occasion to be in court a few times in the past month testifying in a criminal case involving someone else. In many of the cases we saw coming up in Toronto, most of the people were visible minorities. When speaking to lawyers in between the numerous breaks in court time we were informed that many of their clients now are in fact Iranians.

Take that pal and stuff it.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   
God, most of the people on this website are disgusting...

Who cares what some idiot in the Iranian goverment said. Tens of thousands of people are homeless and injured and the world sent help. The people in Bam are glad to get that help from Americans or whomever. They're not sitting in their houses on their computers saying "yeah that's what them there Muslims get. let em suffer!" or "We should go bomb them fer dissin us!".

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Flinx,

on a rare occasion I agree with you.
everyone should do the right thing and not want a big slap on the back for it.

I'm of the belief that the Iranian people will see through this even when the leadership there is playing politics.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I say the US should let Iran rot in hell, along with Cuba, Venezuela and North Korea. These countries want the US to help them then cause international problems and bitch when the US intervienes

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Vexacus

You resurrected a 4 year old thread so you could bitch about Iran? :shk:

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join