It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update: Surgery on Friday the 20th- Think of me, please

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
BH I put your name in my PDA for the 20th, I wont forget to pray for you. Don't worry im sure you'll be looked after.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
BH, I hope all goes well for you on the 20th and you get good news.

Prayes and positive thoughts

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Good luck with that, I think you should be fine if it's not too big a thing, whatever it is.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
and gentle reminder to maintain the positive thoughts for BH. I'm quite sure everything will work out fine.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Thanks, yeahright. I really appreciate it. I'm a little nervous, but not bad. Hopefully, I'll be back home by tomorrow evening with some fairly good legal drugs, unless something unexpected happens.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Good luck tomorrow. I hope everything goes ok. We all will be waiting with baited breath for your safe return.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
You'll be in my thoughts, BH. Everything'll be fine . Having had more surguries in my life than I care to recall, I'm familiar with the nerves before hand
. I'll hold your hand, if only metaphorically.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Good luck, you have nothing to worry about. Everything will turn out fine.

Commencing Good Vibes to you

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Fingers and toes crossed for you

Be thinking of you tomorrow

(Remember to flag)

[edit on 19-4-2007 by asala]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Awwwww, BH! That sucks.

I've never been 'under the knife' myself, but I can definitely see where you might want some divine intervention. I don't pray, but I will do the best I can.

www.goodvibesforyou.com... 3651573153068" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Thanks everyone! I'm shutting down now, so I'll talk to you soon!

Thank you!

BH

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
O, I was to late. I wanted to let you know I'll being thinking of you. Sending you good wishes. I hope your pain is light.

Get Well Soon.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Well wishing
I hope all goes well tomorrow with your surgery. I do hope we will see you back online and posting soon. Let us know how you're doing as soon as you feel up to it
My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Jen

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Just letting you know that I'm thinking of you today (I haven't forgotten).

Frankly, how could I? I am still , frequently, a "victim" of mistaken identity. I still get u2u's with references that make it clear that the writer has mistaken me for you!

I also noticed your dogs
(I don't have any dogs on my posts for anyone to notice....OH NO...they think I'm you again! lol

Well I might be the first "benevolent" figure on ATS but when it comes to real benevolence....you rock BH

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Good luck today I will be thinking about you... We will be hoping for your speedy recovery... Everything should work out great!

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Benevolent Heretic,

In my time here with Above Top Secret, you have become a member that I've developed the utmost respect for. This may be a message board, might be a very small part of some of our lives, but for me this has become something that stays with me even when I log off. The friendships I have developed here are something that I do carry with me, and your health and wellness are fresh on my mind.

BH, I wish you all of best! To health, to happiness, and to longevity.

We'll keep a seat open for you here, for many more years to come.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Sorry a bit late.......better late then never!
My thoughts and prayers to you B.H
Its friday 20th April Down here............I'm sure 'Up' where you are, all will go well.

helen

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Hey, all -

Surgery went ok... not as smoothly as anyone would have liked - it took about twice as long as they had anticipated - but no real complications.

BH is awake and resting more or less comfortably, now. She does have to stay in the hospital overnight...

On her behalf, many thanks to you all for the Good Thoughts and Wishes.

More later...

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
OMS...

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear that BH is doing quite alright. We'll try to hold down the fort in her absence, but we expect her back as soon as she's ready.

Thinking of you guys..

All the best!

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Well thats good news, I am sure many here will be glad to hear it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join